PDA

View Full Version : Gayle? weigh in on Kennedy

Fasteddy7
05-05-2006, 07:31 AM
Gayle, What are your thoughts on the younger Kennedys car crash. If it had been a republican you would have already posted 3 or 4 times describing how bad the republicans are and how THEY get special treatment. What I find crazy is that democrats claim he wasnt drinking. Duh its 2:45 am, he is staggering, and is going to vote,lol. If that aint drunk I dont know what is. Well at least they gave him a ride home so he didnt run someone off the road and into a lake.

Gayle in MD
05-05-2006, 07:37 AM
Hi,
I hope they get to the bottom of it, that's what I have to say about it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't he the Kennedy who lost his leg to cancer? I notice at Walter Reed many of our soldiers who have lost their limbs must take sleeping pills, the same two drugs, infact, to fight off what is known as phantom pain. However, I know three Capitol Police, and two DC detectives, and I can assure you, the truth will come out on this one. As long as that happens, I'll be thrilled!

Gayle in Md.

Fasteddy7
05-05-2006, 07:45 AM
This was Patrick Kennedy, not Edward "Ted" Kennedy, Jr. I would have felt dumb for the staggering comment if he had and artificial leg. It just seems everyone in DC is for laws and justice as long as it doesnt apply to them. Both Rebs and Dems.

Qtec
05-05-2006, 07:59 AM
Maybe he can take councilling from Rush Limbaugh the junkie. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
You know, the DARLING of all neo-cons. Its amazing that a guy HIGH on drugs- apparently taking 50 pills a day- [ when 2 are recomended] spouting rascist BS and anything that comes into his dumb friggin head is regarded as a top Rep spokesman, speaking for the common man- [while he lives in his million $ house on the beach!] LMAO
The guy is high as a kite but the verbal vomit that he spouts [ sorry for being so graphic /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif] seems to makes sense to some Rep voters!!!!!!!!!!!! BAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Q............lets face it, the main issue we are all worried about is
'should gay faggot tree huggin anti-war anti-Bush, Al Q supporters 'be allowed to marry and infect America with their vile Satan worshiping pervertions?

Thats the real issue. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q

Gayle in MD
05-05-2006, 08:03 AM
Patrick Kennedy is who had the accident. I think Patrick is the one who lost his leg.

[ QUOTE ]
<hr /></blockquote> It just seems everyone in DC is for laws and justice as long as it doesnt apply to them. Both Rebs and Dems.[ QUOTE ]
<hr /></blockquote>

Agreed, it's always a matter of which is the most out of control at any given time, usually the party in power...My present dream is for an incredible independent candidate to emerge, suddenly and unexpectedly, with leadership qualities, who isn't in bed with big business, or Arabs, or Oil, and wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth, isn't thumping on a bible, and can speak the english language, who wins by an unprecedented,uncontested landslide! Along with an unprecdented Independent win in the Congress and the Senate! Wipe out all the incumbents. Wouldn't that just be great!

ah hem...dream on Gayle.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Gayle in md.

pooltchr
05-05-2006, 08:14 AM
Q,
The thread was about Kennedy. You didn't even mention the issue, just went off on a rant about Limbaugh and old news. (oh, by the way, Rush has been subject to random testing ever since he went to court...and will continue to be for a couple more years) Looks like he may have straightened his life out.

Can we get back on topic?
Steve

Rich R.
05-05-2006, 08:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> My present dream is for an incredible independent candidate to emerge, suddenly and unexpectedly, with leadership qualities, who isn't in bed with big business, or Arabs, or Oil, and wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth, isn't thumping on a bible, and can speak the english language, who wins by an unprecedented,uncontested landslide! <hr /></blockquote>
Now back to reality. If a candidate is not in bed with big business, the Arabs, Oil, or born with a silver spoon (or married someone who was), the candidate won't have the money to run for office. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Deeman3
05-05-2006, 08:28 AM
They just reported, despite Kennedy's claim that he had not had anything to drink, that a female bartender saw him loading up the night of the crash. It's o.k. and normal but the big deal is that he got the Kennedy cover-up treatment by the Capitol Police as usual.

I don't think this is a big deal at least he didn't have a dead woman fall out of the car.

Deeman

Gayle in MD
05-05-2006, 08:33 AM
Yeah, and atleast he didn't mow down someone who had jilted him, while sober, on a moonlit night, and with no plausible explanation, and get off without even a day in jail!

Sorry Deeman...but it DID happen...

Gayle in Md.

Fasteddy7
05-05-2006, 08:36 AM
Here is where I got the info as to who lost a leg, dont know if it right but here you go

http://www.amputee-coalition.org/first_step/firststepv2_s1a09.html

Gayle in MD
05-05-2006, 08:36 AM
Hey Rich, please don't mess up my fantasy, lol. In my dream, he is brilliant, and a true patriot, who wins the heart of the common man, and the press! That's a lot of power... /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Gayle in Md. Know's Rich is Right, sniff sniff.

Qtec
05-05-2006, 08:37 AM
Ok, lets say he was DUI. Is that it? I think he should be puished to the full extent of the law and be given the $50 fine- the ba%$^@rd.

I see the headlines now, "politician has too much to drink!" That should make the news!
Here is one for you,
"Rumsfeld lies to heckler". Yes its true! Rumy is already going back on what he said before the war.
Any comment?

Q

Fasteddy7
05-05-2006, 08:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> My present dream is for an incredible independent candidate to emerge, suddenly and unexpectedly, with leadership qualities, who isn't in bed with big business, or Arabs, or Oil, and wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth, isn't thumping on a bible, and can speak the english language, who wins by an unprecedented,uncontested landslide! Along with an unprecdented Independent win in the Congress and the Senate! Wipe out all the incumbents. Wouldn't that just be great!

ah hem...dream on Gayle.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Gayle in md. <hr /></blockquote>

Is this just your Dream or the NEW American dream?

The days of a commoner as an American president are over.

Gayle in MD
05-05-2006, 08:41 AM
I wish you had seen Condi on Meet The Press! I think she's even better at twisting the truth than Rummy!

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
05-05-2006, 08:52 AM
I stand corrected. Thanks. I could have sworn it was Patrick. Anyway, anyone who wants to watch them get snookered, Republicans and Democrats, has only to sit at the bar at The Monocle Restraurant and Bar in the early evening. They walk straight through the Senate Parking lot, right into The Monocle, which is right next to the police station, get drunk at the bar, walk right back across the lot, into the Senate Office Building, and go through the tunnel to get into their cars, LOL. Hey, a woman can get a lot of inside info at THAT bar!

Gayle in Md.

Lester
05-05-2006, 08:57 AM
Q wrote:
Q............lets face it, the main issue we are all worried about is
'should gay faggot tree huggin anti-war anti-Bush, Al Q supporters 'be allowed to marry and infect America with their vile Satan worshiping pervertions?

Thats the real issue.
&amp;&amp;&amp;&amp;&amp;&amp;&amp;&amp;&amp;&amp;&amp;&amp;

Dang Q! Stop "beating around the bush" and say what you "really" feel! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sid_Vicious
05-05-2006, 09:53 AM
Uh let's see now...didn't we have a VP, Cheney I believe, who blasted a man in the chest with a shotgun "accidentally", and nary a formal test within the timeframe that almost anyone else would have gotten a test for substance abuse? Possibly just me, but I'd consider wielding a firearm and causing direct injury to another person, and then being allowed to evaporate for a convenient amount of time to sober up, far exceeding a simply auto infraction, even if it is alcohol related. Neither one is good, but a gun accident! Let's get real...sid

Lester
05-05-2006, 10:04 AM
Sid wrote:
Uh let's see now...didn't we have a VP, Cheney I believe, who blasted a man in the chest with a shotgun "accidentally", and nary a formal test within the timeframe that almost anyone else would have gotten a test for substance abuse? Possibly just me, but I'd consider wielding a firearm and causing direct injury to another person, and then being allowed to evaporate for a convenient amount of time to sober up, far exceeding a simply auto infraction, even if it is alcohol related. Neither one is good, but a gun accident! Let's get real...sid
%%%%%%%%%

He's got so much electonics in his chest that he could claim an "electrical glitch", they can't test for that. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pooltchr
05-05-2006, 10:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Yeah, and atleast he didn't mow down someone who had jilted him, while sober, on a moonlit night, and with no plausible explanation, and get off without even a day in jail!

Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

Gayle,
5 rum and cokes....$30
DUI $50 plus court costs
Getting it covered up because you are a Kennedy....PRICELESS

Steve

Deeman3
05-05-2006, 10:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> Uh let's see now...didn't we have a VP, Cheney I believe, who blasted a man in the chest with a shotgun "accidentally", and nary a formal test within the timeframe that almost anyone else would have gotten a test for substance abuse? Possibly just me, but I'd consider wielding a firearm and causing direct injury to another person, and then being allowed to evaporate for a convenient amount of time to sober up, far exceeding a simply auto infraction, even if it is alcohol related. Neither one is good, but a gun accident! Let's get real...sid
<hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">Getting real, Sid? Now, as stupid as the hunting incident was, these things happen thousands of time a year in this country and I don't beleive an alcohol test is a standard used unless there are other circumstances that would lead you to bleive the party was drinking.

However, it is normal when you crash an automobile into somethng, some one, to have a test.

I wouldn't mind them having tested both but one is clearly a case where testing is normal and one not. Let's just peave it to "our leaders will never have to live by the same rules as it's citzenship." </font color>

Deeman
do not mind Kennedys drinking, driving, raping and dumping bodies in the Chapaquiic. It's their birthright.

Cueless Joey
05-05-2006, 10:55 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12634639/
Is there a Kennedy who is not a drunk?
He should lose his public office imo.
He should resign.

Gayle in MD
05-05-2006, 12:22 PM
Hey Steve, I know you won't accept this, cause it sure won't fit together right in your mind, but I know those guys, both the Capitol Police, and the guys who work in the Senate Office Building, and the Capitol, and there's one thing for sure...If this had been some guy from the mid west, that nobody knows, they would have driven him home and no one, and I do mean no one would have heard a thing about this. Since it's a Kennedy, Patrick won't get the usual velvet glove treatment, that's why we're talking about this right now.

This guy is one of the nicest guys on the hill, and everybody knows it. He's been up front about his addiction problems right along, for years. Also, there's been a lot out there about this drug, Ambian, and he's not the first one to do just what he did, go out and do something in a sleep walk condition. It's been all over the news...

If you want to know who the biggest pri** on the hill is, I'll give you a hint, he's a former POW.

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
05-05-2006, 12:26 PM
AW, c'om...a shooting, no body gets questioned in person? The police are not allowed to even go to the scene of the shooting? they're held off at the gate? The shooter hides for four days? The shooter says he had ONE beer at lunch, BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAH....you may be in Alabama Deeman, but you still think like a Texan, LOL. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in Md.

DickLeonard
05-05-2006, 12:57 PM
Pooltchr his life should have been straighten out in Prison like the common Folk. A crime is a Crime is a Crime. He is on my parental control list as to someone not to listen to at all.####

Gayle in MD
05-05-2006, 01:00 PM
Yeah, but their all dead. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif (Not really true, Ted Kennedy Sr. quit)

Hey, I've got some alcoholics, and some druggies, both on the Irish side...none of the Italians have addiction problems, go figure....

Gayle in Md.

Deeman3
05-05-2006, 01:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> AW, c'om...a shooting, no body gets questioned in person? The police are not allowed to even go to the scene of the shooting? they're held off at the gate? The shooter hides for four days? The shooter says he had ONE beer at lunch, BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAH....you may be in Alabama Deeman, but you still think like a Texan, LOL. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle,

I gotta admit it may be different where I hang my hat. I having been peppered by birdshot on many occasions have never called the police. We usually:

Shun the guy like an Omish drag queen.

Never invite them back to hunt.

Return fire, (Texas branch only...)

I know I had to just ask for my conceiled weapons permit here and give 'em 5 bucks. If we do shoot someone in hunting what will the police investigate?, you think it's illegal to hunt drunk in Alabama? Heck, it's not illegal to build atomic bombs while drunk in Alabama!

If one of US, not the city boys, shoots someone while hunting, the most natural reactions of an Alabama State Trooper might be:

Hell, he needed shootin'.

Got a permit for that Democrat Deeman?

What do ya think he'd field dress out at, 200 lbs.?

Ya, should a got his Daddy while you were loaded up.

Damn, looks like a grouse ta me!

Gimme 20 and we'll just forget the whole blessed thing.

Did I see this perpetrator has Maryland tags?

That pellet pattern looks a little like the face of Jesus, let's get a photo.

Deeman /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
05-05-2006, 01:18 PM
BWA HA HA HA HA...sounds resonable to me... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Gayle in Md.

Lester
05-05-2006, 01:22 PM
Gayle wrote:
none of the Italians have addiction problems, go figure....

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Some Italian familys have a history of "lead poisoning". /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
05-05-2006, 01:25 PM
Yeah, and some sleep with the fishes...FUGEDDABOUDIT! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Gayle in Md. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Lester
05-05-2006, 01:29 PM
Gayle wrote:

Yeah, and some sleep with the fishes...FUGEDDABOUDIT!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan
05-05-2006, 02:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> AW, c'om...a shooting, no body gets questioned in person? The police are not allowed to even go to the scene of the shooting? they're held off at the gate? The shooter hides for four days? The shooter says he had ONE beer at lunch, BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAH....you may be in Alabama Deeman, but you still think like a Texan, LOL. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle,

I gotta admit it may be different where I hang my hat. I having been peppered by birdshot on many occasions have never called the police. We usually:

Shun the guy like an Omish drag queen.

Never invite them back to hunt.

Return fire, (Texas branch only...)

I know I had to just ask for my conceiled weapons permit here and give 'em 5 bucks. If we do shoot someone in hunting what will the police investigate?, you think it's illegal to hunt drunk in Alabama? Heck, it's not illegal to build atomic bombs while drunk in Alabama!

If one of US, not the city boys, shoots someone while hunting, the most natural reactions of an Alabama State Trooper might be:

Hell, he needed shootin'.

Got a permit for that Democrat Deeman?

What do ya think he'd field dress out at, 200 lbs.?

Ya, should a got his Daddy while you were loaded up.

Damn, looks like a grouse ta me!

Gimme 20 and we'll just forget the whole blessed thing.

Did I see this perpetrator has Maryland tags?

That pellet pattern looks a little like the face of Jesus, let's get a photo.

Deeman /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote>

If the incident occurs on a Saturday night, the official may be drinking at a bar somewhere when taking the call. In that case, the response is likely to be:

"just go ahead and tag him - I'll be around after church".

SpiderMan

SpiderMan
05-05-2006, 02:19 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Yeah, and atleast he didn't mow down someone who had jilted him, while sober, on a moonlit night, and with no plausible explanation, and get off without even a day in jail!

Wasn't that one of the Kennedy clan also, about 20 or 30 years ago? I think he bludgeoned her to death with a golf club or tennis racket, didn't he?

SpiderMan

Cueless Joey
05-05-2006, 03:38 PM
Yup.
http://crime.about.com/od/murder/p/michael_skakel.htm

DickLeonard
05-05-2006, 04:51 PM
fasteddy7 Everyone read/heard about the rescue in NYC of the people stuck on the Tram. The Repub. Rep from Saratoga /Washington co. after drinking all afternoon at Williard Mt. Ski Bowl drove down the road and fumbling for his cell phone skidded off the road into a power pole shutting off the power to the Ski lift.

The first one on the scene was a Washington Co. Dep Sheriff, the next was the volunteer ambulance and the sheriff kept the ambulance crew from treating the Congressman.
Can you imagine how you would feel trap on a ski lift in frigid weather. It was a good thing the power was restored before the skiers froze to death.####

pooltchr
05-05-2006, 07:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Hey Steve, I know you won't accept this, cause it sure won't fit together right in your mind, but I know those guys, both the Capitol Police, and the guys who work in the Senate Office Building, and the Capitol, and there's one thing for sure...If this had been some guy from the mid west, that nobody knows, they would have driven him home and no one, and I do mean no one would have heard a thing about this. Since it's a Kennedy, Patrick won't get the usual velvet glove treatment, that's why we're talking about this right now.

This guy is one of the nicest guys on the hill, and everybody knows it. He's been up front about his addiction problems right along, for years. Also, there's been a lot out there about this drug, Ambian, and he's not the first one to do just what he did, go out and do something in a sleep walk condition. It's been all over the news...

If you want to know who the biggest pri** on the hill is, I'll give you a hint, he's a former POW.

From what I am hearing, he claims he didn't have anything to drink that day. The bartender at a local watering hole has a different story.
He claims he took his perscription meds, went to bed, woke up and decided he needed to go out an vote. That seems quite odd to me, but let's give him the benefit of the doubt.
He gets behind the wheel of a car, is driving eratically through the city, runs into some barricades, causes a police officer to take "evasive action" to avoid a collision, and nobody even gives him a field sobriety test???
He says it was the medication, and checks himself into rehab because he doesn't want to live his life like this. He was in rehab before...guess he didn't get much out of it that time, and needed a refresher course.
I would think you of all people would be outraged. You frequently talk about the special treatment that the rich get, that the friends of GW get, and here is a rich (Kennedy=$$$$$) politician who recklessly endangers other's lives, and it is immediately covered up (well, attempted anyway) and you are standing up for the guy!
Is it ok because you think he's a nice guy with a problem? He was fine with his "problem" until this incident, and now all of a sudden, he needs rehab again? The whole thing stinks. I guarantee if you or I pulled a stunt like that, no nice police officer is going to drive us home.
DC is a city of two classes...the protected political power brokers, and all the rest.
I really don't understand your position in defending him.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Steve

Gayle in MD
05-06-2006, 06:08 AM
He wasn't a Kennedy, Spiderman, he was on Ethels side of the family, however, we do have an ex-cokehead in the White House, who refuses to answer ANY questions about his drug use, with two daughters known for their drunk driving escapades, and a wife who mowed down her ex lover, never went to court, an ex president-Father who had a mistress tucked away in Virginia while he was in the White House, a nephew in Florida, who even does his drugs while IN a drug rehab facility, see, this kind of debate over drug use and drinking always goes no where, because there isn't one of us who hasn't been touched somehow in life by drug and alcohol abuse...even politicians. Bottom line...the Congress, and the Senate, and the White House, ... no dfferent than any other organizations, full of alcoholics, drug abusers, cheaters, you name it, it's all in Washington D.C, and right in your own home town, a moot issue.

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
05-08-2006, 07:57 AM
Steve,
What in the world makes you think I'm defending him? I'm not. The guy has some serious problems, no doubt. He should have been arrested, tested, locked up, no question. I'm simply pointing out a few things. Two of my personal friends, people from my old neighborhood, where I grew up, are Capital Police. What I'm saying is this. Those CP's are usually right there protecting our representatives from loads of embarrassing situations. However, a guy who might be seen by some as a famous, spoiled rich kid, from a rich family, won't get that protective treatment. Some CP decided to make the whole thing public, I can assure you. When no one is hurt, things like this get covered up, unless the press is on the scene, or has a bird dog watching for them, who is usually getting paid with either favors, or money, to put the call in.

All those CP's are friends with the guys who work in those buildings, blue collar workers, the guys who do all the heating and AC, painters, furniture, carpentry, they all drink together, shoot pool together, know one another. The representatives on the hill who treat those blue collar guys decent, also are known, which is why if McCain ever got caught, he'd be exposed. He's famous for being a real "Above you" kind of a guy, who screams and yells when his office is too hot or too cold, for example, and treats those blue collar guys like dirt.

The overall procedure is to look the other way when some Congressman, or Senator is seen leaving with the same young gal, after hours, for example, or seen getting into his car, tipsy, protection is the name of the game.

That's a community up there. Everybody knows everybody, just like living in a small town. Patrick Kennedy, and Edward Kennedy, are both known for being down to earth, I'm no better than you, kind of attitude, by the CP's and the inside guys who run those buildings. The guy who busted Kennedy, won't be well recieved for doing it, by the others, you can be sure, because the Kennedy's are known for being humble and unassumming in their dealings around town. That's just a fact.

However, using this issue as a one up on ya, isn't too bright, given Laura's history, killing her ex, at the very least, vehicular manslaughter, Cheney's history, shooting a guy in the face after drinking, and while away with his mistress, Bush's history, with drugs and alcohol, his Dad's history, everybody in Washington knew about his mistress, the Bush twins, drunk driving, Jeb's son, caught shooting up in a rehab, I'm just saying there are few people, if any, who don't have substance abusers in their families. I'm one of those liberal nuts who thinks that emotional illness, and/or insecurity issues, and addictive personalities, go hand in hand, and also lead to a lot of the tragedy in the world.

That's all I'm saying. If this had happened to some unknown from the Midwest, someone who wouldn't have been viewed by anyone as some spoiled little rich kid, for example, no one would have ever heard a thing about it. Sometimes people get different treatment because of who they are, but it works both ways, beneficial and detrimental, just ask the Bush twins, lol.

Patrick, IMO, handled the situation a whole lot better than Cheney handled his, hiding for days like he did. As far as this story that Patrick was drinking at the Hawk and Dove, I don't think it's true, only because there's a bartender in there who's been on the take with the press for YEARS, and everybody knows it. If that story had indicated that he was seen staggering out of The Monocle, I'd believe it. What gets me about the Bush's, is that they pretend to be so above it all, which is really a joke, considering everything we know about them.

There's no public official in Washington DC who's dumb enough to get drunk at the Hawk and Dove, IMO. That's Washington DC Metropolitan Police jurisdiction.

Gayle in Md.

SpiderMan
05-08-2006, 08:35 AM
Yes, that's the one. I hadn't remembered the part about "her jeans were pulled down but she hadn't been assaulted". I guess he just killed a 15-year-old girl to "have a look"?

SpiderMan

wolfdancer
05-08-2006, 08:41 AM
Patrick has some alcohol problems...but I'd be drinking too if I had to deal with Bush and Co. (See, it's all George's fault, when you get right down to it)
I had this dream last nite.....
Dick Cheney accidently shot and killed GWB. No, it wasn't while hunting on Dick's "killing fields".
What happened was Dick was cleaning his shotgun in the oval office....and, GWB was mentioning LBJ, and his wife Lady Byrd..and it was a kneejerk reaction when Dick heer'd "Bird"
And then the fun began..the country was divided...some wanted him jailed, some wanted to award him the Nobel Peace Prize.
fortunately though for the republicans, they were able to cover up this latest scandal by having Fox, focus instead on Patrick's drunk driving....
It would have been an even better dream if Patrick had accidently run over GWB and Dick, while drunk driving. And we Catholics then could have pointed out the similarity that it was St. Patrick that ran the snakes out of Ireland.....

Gayle in MD
05-08-2006, 08:51 AM
LOL...Well, it's going to take Saint Somebody to undo all the mess George Bush has made in five plus years, that's for sure! /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Gayle in Md.

eg8r
05-08-2006, 09:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe he can take councilling from Rush Limbaugh the junkie. <hr /></blockquote> Why would he go to some junkie outside of the family. His own family has a strong history of drunks. He can get counciling from any of them. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

eg8r
05-08-2006, 09:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think she's even better at twisting the truth than Rummy!
<hr /></blockquote> Only the best get to the top. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Take a look at Kerry, he almost got the Presidency. Good thing W had Rove, and Kerry had the swiftboats (nothing like the truth coming from those fighting with him).

eg8r

wolfdancer
05-08-2006, 12:55 PM
Gayle, interesting stories over on Yahoo:
web page (http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/008371.php)
Interesting that someone here wants him to resign for a DUI....after all the other abuses committed lately by politicos.

web page (http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&amp;cid=2281&amp;e=16&amp;u=/thenation/20060508/cm_thenation/1582493_1)

Gayle in MD
05-08-2006, 01:26 PM
Hey, I heard about that, lol. Republicans, Defense Contractors, Booze, Poker, and Prostitutes, AND all locked up in a room at the WATERGATE, LMAO!!! You'd think by now Republicans would have enough sense to stay out of the Watergate, wouldn't you? I'm sure it was only business, or a faith based initiative, lol...

The interesting thing, did you know that this story broke either the same day, or the day before Goss resigned from the CIA, and that he is the one who hired the main character in this scandal, IOW, the guy who did the inviting.... LMAO!

Nancy Pelosi mentioned this scandal when Russart was hardballing her about Kennedy on Sunday's Meet The Press.....Of course the right wing Press is all over the story on Kennedy, but nothing about the real scandal. Hey, if they get indicted, it's going to give John Dean's new book about the illegal Bush policies, "Worse Than Watergate" a whole new meaning, ah ha ha ha ha....

Gayle in Md.

DickLeonard
05-09-2006, 04:53 AM
Wolfdancer I found reading the article on Iran President trying to start a dialogue with Pres. Bush but he wants a Regime change very interesting. That is really funny because most Americans want one too.####

Gayle in MD
05-09-2006, 05:18 AM
BWA HA HA HA HA...you're right! And now, republicans are trying to promote the idea that Democrats can't get re-elected because they're going to investigate all the illegal activities of the Bush administration. Republicans, who spent billions on a cigar!

Gayle in Md.

pooltchr
05-09-2006, 06:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Wolfdancer I found reading the article on Iran President trying to start a dialogue with Pres. Bush but he wants a Regime change very interesting. That is really funny because most Americans want one too.#### <hr /></blockquote>
There is one coming in 19 months
Steve

wolfdancer
05-09-2006, 09:15 AM
A regime change.....here lol
What a great idea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!