PDA

View Full Version : On my way to Florida, then Korea

Deeman3
05-05-2006, 01:24 PM
Everyone take care, I am heading down to the Thunder Beach Motorcycle rally so I can see 4,000 bikers (or at least 4,000 guys who hauled theirn pikes down in trailers). We leave at 7;30a.m. in the morning and will be at the beach in two hours. I have to come back tomorrow night as I catch a plane for Korea at around 4:30 a.m. on Sunday! Don't worry, I am going to solve the Korea building nukes situation during my trip. I figure this Kim Jung Il has got to be an o.k. guy, if you overlook his crazy doo.

I will negoiate from a position of strengh (that's about 600 miles south of the DMZ). If it doesn't work, I'll hail insults at him reminisent of the French ones in Monte Python's Holy Grail.

So, for 10 days or so the CCB can have one less radical neocon, I'll be visiting Temples, boating on the Yellow Sea, climbing some stupid mountain to a waterfall, Korean Theater, and Saunas.......

I will not be taken alive.

Deeman

Lester
05-05-2006, 01:35 PM
Deeman3 wrote:
Don't worry, I am going to solve the Korea building nukes situation during my trip. I figure this Kim Jung Il has got to be an o.k. guy, if you overlook his crazy doo.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I for one will rest easy tonight, knowing that CCB has one of our "best agents" on it. Maybe you can challenge Kim Jung <sp> to a game of pool, maybe for a haircut.
On second thought, don't play no "ornamental" guys pool, they ALL shoot good.

nAz
05-05-2006, 03:51 PM
err tell him your a top hollywood movie producer , i hear that will get you a shoot at seeing him.

BTW stay away from the pickeled dog i hear its preety nasty

be safe

wolfdancer
05-05-2006, 04:36 PM
out of the frying pan, and into the fire....I don't know which place is lower on my travel plans....
let's see now..heads, it's the hard line commies
tails, it's the hard core neos
Well, God Speed!
Hey, don't forget Kim won a Nobel Prize.... maybe that was the other Kim

Gayle in MD
05-06-2006, 06:26 AM
Bye, and safe traveling, and stay away from birds, especially those poor infected flamingoes in Fla, LMAO!

Gayle in Md....would pick a neocon over a commie any day! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Deeman3
05-07-2006, 01:38 AM
Thanks all.
I look forward to getting back.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Deeman

vonn31
05-12-2006, 11:46 AM
I spent 45 days in Pohang Korea. I was at Camp Moochuck (sp?). The training really sucked, but the partying in town was great. I'll never forget buying that fake Rolex from a street vendor and then trading it for....uh....just use your imagination. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Hal

Deeman3
05-15-2006, 05:59 AM
I am back, I don't have birg flu (not yet), they would not even give me a gun while standing on the wall, so Kim Jung Il still lives. Brought back fake Rolexs and other junk, had many great meals, Youngduk Crabs (no, not a social disease) and saw every temple and museum in the country, spent entirely too much time in the spas. Am jet legged, this was my 50th trip (in this lifetime)to Asia so I'm done...

All my employees enjoyed the whole trip they were treated like Kings.

Deeman

wolfdancer
05-15-2006, 06:26 AM
Welcome Home !!!!!
BUT....
[ QUOTE ]
they would not even give me a gun while standing on the wall, so Kim Jung Il still lives. <hr /></blockquote>
(deep down in places we don't talk about at parties, we wanted you on that wall, we needed me you on that wall.)

nAz
05-15-2006, 09:06 AM
good to see you back, maybe you can help bring bUSH's pool numbers back up. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
did you eat and stray dog? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Deeman3
05-15-2006, 09:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> good to see you back, maybe you can help bring bUSH's pool numbers back up. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <font color="blue"> Nothing will save his numbers now unless he starts shooting people as they cross the border and we all know he doesn't give a rats *ss about polls anyway. </font color>
did you eat and stray dog? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
<hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> I have eaten dog but not in Korea. I did see some that were being fattened for the spit.</font color>

<font color="blue"> (deep down in places we don't talk about at parties, we wanted you on that wall, we needed me you on that wall.)

You know, I am willing to go back anytime, I just want a head shot at 2,000 yards, that's all. I can part that hairdo for him. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

Deeman

wolfdancer
05-15-2006, 10:23 AM
How sad to think of a country, populated by people of the same race, but divided by political idealogy....
Could it happen here? Peace-loving liberal democrats in the North....the free states...sealed off from the war-crazed, neocons that seized control of the south,establishing foundamentalism as the official religion, and GWB as it's head

ryushen21
05-15-2006, 09:53 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> I just want a head shot at 2,000 yards, that's all. I can part that hairdo for him. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

Deeman <hr /></blockquote>

Dee, last time i saw you you couldn't keep a pool cue on your hand for 2 feet, how are you supposed to steady a rifle?

In the serious side, i am glad to see you had a good trip and made it back in one piece and not having suffered some sort of Korean torture camp. But come back to Texas sometime and school me again the ways of one pocket.

Deeman3
05-16-2006, 05:52 AM
Good to hear from you my friend. How was Spain? I miss my Texas buddies a lot.

Korea, torture, nope, there's no rap music there!
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Deeman