PDA

View Full Version : Cue Storage

biker1
05-07-2006, 09:40 AM
I have about a dozen cues in various cases and tubes. How best to store them? Standing up or lying down?

ceebee
05-07-2006, 04:36 PM
Standing UP if possible. All of my extra Cues, that don't get used daily, are hanging. Mueller sells a great soft rubber sleeve, which you slip over the tip end of the shaft. You can then hook that sleeve to a plastic shower curtain hook & hang your cues in the closet. Let the weight of the Cue work to keep the cue straight.

catscradle
05-08-2006, 08:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ceebee:</font><hr> Standing UP if possible. All of my extra Cues, that don't get used daily, are hanging. Mueller sells a great soft rubber sleeve, which you slip over the tip end of the shaft. You can then hook that sleeve to a plastic shower curtain hook &amp; hang your cues in the closet. Let the weight of the Cue work to keep the cue straight. <hr /></blockquote>

Ceebee, I don't suppose you have a link to that item. I'm curious about them and Muellers has about the worse site navigation I've ever seen and I had no success with the built in search engine.

Rich R.
05-08-2006, 08:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote catscradle:</font><hr>Ceebee, I don't suppose you have a link to that item. I'm curious about them and Muellers has about the worse site navigation I've ever seen and I had no success with the built in search engine. <hr /></blockquote>
I think I found the product that Ceebee is referring to, but I had to look it up in the catalog first and then do a search on the web site. When I copied the link, it wouldn't take me back to the product. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

To find the product, go to Mueller's web site.
http://www.poolndarts.com/index.cfm?CFID=1976920&amp;CFTOKEN=291bb7c6a0a95275-51463F64-D61C-4F06-B19A2D7B00885C34&amp;

Then scroll down and on the bottom left of the page, you will find a "search by product code" box.
Enter product code "CH20".

catscradle
05-08-2006, 09:15 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote catscradle:</font><hr>Ceebee, I don't suppose you have a link to that item. I'm curious about them and Muellers has about the worse site navigation I've ever seen and I had no success with the built in search engine. <hr /></blockquote>

Thanks, I got there. Little pricier than I expected (I've a lot of shafts).
I think I found the product that Ceebee is referring to, but I had to look it up in the catalog first and then do a search on the web site. When I copied the link, it wouldn't take me back to the product. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

To find the product, go to Mueller's web site.
http://www.poolndarts.com/index.cfm?CFID=1976920&amp;CFTOKEN=291bb7c6a0a95275-51463F64-D61C-4F06-B19A2D7B00885C34&amp;

Then scroll down and on the bottom left of the page, you will find a "search by product code" box.
Enter product code "CH20". <hr /></blockquote>

SpiderMan
05-08-2006, 01:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote catscradle:</font><hr> Thanks, I got there. Little pricier than I expected (I've a lot of shafts).<hr /></blockquote>

Make your own from pieces of surgical tubing?

SpiderMan

ceebee
05-08-2006, 04:02 PM
Good idea Spiderman, that might work very well.

I bought a dozen of the Mueller Cue Grips, they were $2.25 each. I don't mind purchasing inexpensive items if the need is there &amp; the quality is too.

I needed to protect some expensive Cues.