PDA

View Full Version : G.W.B. is a "Post Turtle" --- joke

Rich R.
05-09-2006, 10:29 AM
While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75-year-old Texas rancher, whose hand was caught in a gate while working cattle, the doctor struck up a conversation with the old man. Eventually, the topic got around to former Texas Governor George W. Bush and his elevation to the White House.

The old Texan said, "Well, ya know, Bush is a 'post turtle'."

Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a 'post turtle' was.

The old rancher said, "When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a "post turtle."

The old man saw a puzzled look on the doctor's face, so he continued to explain.

"You know.... he didn't get there by himself, he doesn't belong there, he doesn't know what to do while he's up there, and you just want to help the dumb $hit get down."

SPetty
05-09-2006, 02:11 PM
Our newest dog "Tripper" (guess how she got that name!) has brought me three turtles in the past few weeks. Not that she really brings them to me, but she brings them to where I can see she's got one... I take it away from her and put it on the other side of the fence...

moblsv
05-09-2006, 07:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> Our newest dog "Tripper" (guess how she got that name!)<hr /></blockquote>
lol
My newest dog is "Bomber" (guess how he got that name!)

Drop1
05-09-2006, 08:13 PM
I hear GWB,now answers to the name "Lucky"