PDA

View Full Version : Outsourcing, it's come to this

wolfdancer
05-09-2006, 11:16 AM
http://www.cmdrcyrax.com/Humour/Codeforfood.jpg

SPetty
05-09-2006, 02:15 PM
<ranting>

My company "outsources" to India. Our "productivity" is down - we had to have layoffs. Hmmm.... Could it be that we're working with these people and it takes 3-4 days worth of back-and-forth communication to work "together" to get something done?

My company not only prefers to hire Indians in India, but I now am colocated with two Indian contractors that the company paid to move here from India to do the job!!!

</ranting>

Cueless Joey
05-09-2006, 03:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> &lt;ranting&gt;

My company "outsources" to India. Our "productivity" is down - we had to have layoffs. Hmmm.... Could it be that we're working with these people and it takes 3-4 days worth of back-and-forth communication to work "together" to get something done?

My company not only prefers to hire Indians in India, but I now am colocated with two Indian contractors that the company paid to move here from India to do the job!!!

&lt;/ranting&gt; <hr /></blockquote>
Yikes!
Get out of the break room when they stick their food in the micro. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
That sukks. That really sukks.
I hope your building does not have an American flag hanging outside.
Joey~Hates calling India to get activation codes for software~

Drop1
05-09-2006, 06:06 PM
I think this guy could knock an illegal out of a job in the fields. His skills are not needed.