PDA

View Full Version : Our Newest Member

Tommy_Davidson
02-22-2002, 01:09 PM
> At 1:13pm Thursday,Zachary Thomas Davidson,my first child,entered the world,not a gram over 9 pounds,21 inches long. I will have him posting here as soon as he can. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Rod
02-22-2002, 01:27 PM
Tommy, congratulations to you and the wife. Be sure to
to set up young Zachery with a platform around the pool
table so he doesn't develope a side stroke!
Hope this helps - Rod

Kato
02-22-2002, 01:29 PM
That is so kewl. Best of Luck Tommy. Make sure you call Hal and have him using the consistent aiming system for banks, cuts, and caroms.

R.J.~~~congrats to you.

Tommy_Davidson
02-22-2002, 01:54 PM
I've already thought about that. At about 6 months,I'll have him sitting up on a table somewhere,rolling balls into a pocket with his hands,that way his subconscious sees nothing but a ball diappearing into a pocket. No sidearm stroke either. I saved an article my wife found on a baby site that says ALL the hand-eye coordination skills a person EVER has are learned in the first 6 months,so I've got a lot of work to do. My wife is doing just fine,as she totally avoided labor. We went to a scheduled appointment Wednesday,and the ultrasound said the baby weighed almost 11 pounds as far as they could tell,too large for a natural birth,so they took him Caesarian 3 weeks earlier than expected,and was still 9 pounds. It still hasn't fully sunk in yet. Tommy D.

JimS
02-22-2002, 03:20 PM
CONGRATS TOMMY! Fatherhood is the best thing in life, also the biggest pain in the arse, but BY FAR the best thing in life...imo.

Regards, Jim S. ~~ I see that a place that advertises in BD or PB, Franks Center has baby two-piece cues!

cheesemouse
02-22-2002, 03:29 PM
Tom_Davidson,
Congradulations to you and your wife. What is the little guys ccb handle going to be?
http://www.animation-station.com/anigifs/anim1413.gif

rackmup
02-22-2002, 08:23 PM
Congratulations my brother! Although I do not know you personally, I do know the joy of becoming a Dad for the first time (she is 13 now!)

Let me give you some heartfelt advice:

Keep the marriage together, at all costs. My wife and I divorced when my little girl was only 3. I missed out on so much.

Hug your child every chance you get. "I love you" cannot be said enough.

Thank God for his gift to you and your wife.

Buy a camera of all types; still, digital and video. Invest in a ton of film.

"Wow...a son...MY SON!" should run through your head everytime you look at that baby boy.

Again, Congrats!

(Ken misses his little girl more than anyone will ever know)

TalismanTony
02-22-2002, 10:13 PM
Tommy,
Congrats to you and your wife. The joy of a new life - it doesn't get any better than this. My boy is 13 months, I tried sitting him, down to get him to roll balls into a pocket, mine just wanted to pick them up, turn around and throw them on the floor. He is though exteremely interested in the inlay on my cue.

Glad to hear Mum is doing fine also.

Warm regards,
Tony.

TomBrooklyn
02-24-2002, 12:24 AM
Way to go, Tommy. Best of Luck and God Bless for your whole family.

cueball1950
02-24-2002, 01:02 AM
congratulations tommy

Rod
02-24-2002, 02:12 AM
I figured you were ahead of me Tommy. Better change the diapers before he goes on the table. Actually that's a
visual I didn't need. I'm glad to here your wife is doing
well, jeez a 9 pounder and early at that. I didn't weigh
9 lbs untill I was 8 weeks old in a natural birth.
Not to sound odd here, but my Mother kept track of everything in my baby book. From ggrandparents to first
words spoke, you name it its in there. I really appreciate
now that she did that. Anyway enjoy yourself, and I'm sure
your riding a high cloud now.

LC3
02-24-2002, 03:04 AM
Congratulations, Tommy.