PDA

View Full Version : Predator 314 "2" and Z "2"?

SteveFromNY
05-10-2006, 07:19 AM
Word around the water cooler is that there will be updated versions of the 314 and Z shafts released very soon. Anybody hear of this?

drawshot
05-11-2006, 07:44 PM
Maybe someone going to Vegas for either BCA or VNEA can talk to Predator... I am sure they will have a booth there.

Question, also: How will the newer Predators V2 do against the OB-1 shafts? Anyone know if OB-1 has a booth in Vegas?

pooltchr
05-12-2006, 04:26 AM
My experience tells me that there seems to be very little that Predator does that involves the words "very soon". They seem to have gotten very slow in their ability to deliver their product in the past few months.
JMO
Steve

ryushen21
05-15-2006, 06:21 PM
I think that i see what you are talking about. I was looking on the predator website at one of their sneaky petes. And it looks like there is a superscript 2 above the 314 logo.

You might be onto something.

SteveFromNY
05-25-2006, 04:36 AM
ehh...I went ahead and bought a new z shaft last night anyways since my 314 was getting a bit old.

hondo
05-25-2006, 06:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SteveFromNY:</font><hr> Word around the water cooler is that there will be updated versions of the 314 and Z shafts released very soon. Anybody hear of this? <hr /></blockquote>

Well count me out. I bought a z shaft about a year
ago without ever trying the 314 and I literally
cannot win a game with it.

SteveFromNY
05-25-2006, 09:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SteveFromNY:</font><hr> Word around the water cooler is that there will be updated versions of the 314 and Z shafts released very soon. Anybody hear of this? <hr /></blockquote>

cannot win a game with it. <hr /></blockquote>

That's the thing..my very first cue was a production viking with a 314 shaft...I've never gotten a chance to really play with anything else. I played with a z shaft and I felt I had a lot more control with my spins and english than my 314. The moment I pick up a housecue or any other cue, I have trouble drawing my shots or applying english. Has the predator made me lazy?

hondo
05-25-2006, 09:52 AM
Steve, my Z shaft fits on my predator sp &amp; my Lucasi.
I miss shots using it that I never miss. It just
seems like the cue ball will go haywire on me at
key times. Two of my cues, a Dave Kikel &amp; a Jeff
Olney seem to shoot the balls in for me practically.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SteveFromNY:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SteveFromNY:</font><hr> Word around the water cooler is that there will be updated versions of the 314 and Z shafts released very soon. Anybody hear of this? <hr /></blockquote>

cannot win a game with it. <hr /></blockquote>

That's the thing..my very first cue was a production viking with a 314 shaft...I've never gotten a chance to really play with anything else. I played with a z shaft and I felt I had a lot more control with my spins and english than my 314. The moment I pick up a housecue or any other cue, I have trouble drawing my shots or applying english. Has the predator made me lazy? <hr /></blockquote>

Mikey0717
05-28-2006, 07:12 PM
Yup I recently purchased a Sneaky Pete with a 314-2 shaft.