PDA

View Full Version : Jeb Bush for presidency! Woohoooo!!!!!!!!!!

Cueless Joey
05-10-2006, 03:25 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12721154/
/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

wolfdancer
05-10-2006, 05:06 PM
I'll drink the Kool aid first

moblsv
05-10-2006, 06:28 PM
I just threw up a little bit in my mouth

SPetty
05-10-2006, 07:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote moblsv:</font><hr> I just threw up a little bit in my mouth <hr /></blockquote>That's funny, and deserves to be repeated... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Gayle in MD
05-11-2006, 12:33 PM
Only a Bush, could be at only 31 percent approval rating, the most hated man in the world, and be under such delusions of granduer that he would start campaigning for his phoney, pudgy little brother....

Gayle in Md.

9 Ball Girl
05-11-2006, 12:45 PM
They're also pushing for Condi for pres.

Drop1
05-11-2006, 08:27 PM
Wow, it would be just like having GWB for president,but only dumber. President Jeb...does that sound like a T.V. sitcom,or what. He could have a brain dead wife,for First Lady,his real wife the Mexican bit%ch could pick fruit. You go Jeb no ones behind you,just listening in. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DickLeonard
05-12-2006, 05:00 AM
Gayle when I find the article on the muslim schools and the head of the school saying that George Bush is the best thing that ever happened for radical muslims. He has created a new crop of terriorists.

The only thing I am sorry about is that the IRA has trained them in their bombing methods. I had mentioned that to a Gaelic speaking waitress and she confirmed that she had seen videos and the terriorists have interjected words in Gaelic.####

Gayle in MD
05-12-2006, 08:46 AM
Very true, he is a terrorist's dream president. He has given them everything they desired, from Iraq, to his wire taps of innocent Americans, to his attack on our constitution, and our open borders. There is little more that he could do to dismantle our way of life any more than he has already done. Soon, they won't hate us for our freedom, that's for sure.

Love,
Gayle...

Gayle in MD
05-12-2006, 08:49 AM
Well listen while I tell you bout a man named Jeb...tra la la la

They do remind you of the Beverly Hillbilly's, dud'n they?

Gayle in Md.