PDA

View Full Version : WHAT DOES COREY'S NEW CUE LIKE?

07-08-2002, 07:30 AM
SO NOW COREY HAS A LINE OF CUES COMING OUT . WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE ? AND ARE GOING 2 B FIBER GLASS OR MAPLE ON THE SHAFT?

Chris Cass
07-08-2002, 08:28 AM
Hi Deadstroke,

I haven't seen nor heard of Cory' cue line. I'm still trying to get over the line of cues Archer put his name on. You wouldn't catch me putting my name on a line that looks like the Scorpion cue. What Junk. IMO

Well, I guess a sponser is a sponser.

C.C.

Kato
07-08-2002, 08:44 AM
Chris, I couldn't agree with you more about Archers stick. I was at the Central Open last year right after Archer started playing with the Scorpion. Charlie was MC'ing the event and announced that Archer had a new cue sponsor. I looked at it and laughed. Later I saw one of them at a tournament (not in a players hand mind you) and then it dawned on me. He's got to make a living.

Kato~~~not making a living at pool.

Chris Cass
07-08-2002, 08:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr>
Kato~~~not making a living at pool. <hr></blockquote>

The key word is "Yet".

Regards,

C.C.~~Kato' fan and nemesis...

Cueless Joey
07-08-2002, 09:34 AM
I guess it's named 5280. That's probably how many they're going to manufacture every month in their factory in Taiwan. LOL

07-08-2002, 09:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Cueless Joey:</font><hr> I guess it's named 5280. That's probably how many they're going to manufacture every month in their factory in Taiwan. LOL <hr></blockquote>

You are sooooooo CORNY. LOL

Chris Cass
07-08-2002, 10:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Cueless Joey:</font><hr> I guess it's named 5280. That's probably how many they're going to manufacture every month in their factory in Taiwan. LOL <hr></blockquote>

Hey Joey,

I seen two young guys playing with then at their booth. I was going to ask to break with one but, I didn't want to splinter the carpet. I was however impressed with their sharp decal points. You could tell these guys were knowledgable, breaking a 9 ball rack, with the 7 as the head ball.

LOL,

C.C.

Cueless Joey
07-08-2002, 10:21 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Cass:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: Cueless Joey:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; I guess it's named 5280. That's probably how many they're going to manufacture every month in their factory in Taiwan. LOL &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;

Hey Joey,

I seen two young guys playing with then at their booth. I was going to ask to break with one but, I didn't want to splinter the carpet. I was however impressed with their sharp decal points. You could tell these guys were knowledgable, breaking a 9 ball rack, with the 7 as the head ball.

LOL,

C.C.

<hr></blockquote>
Ahahahaha!!!!!!!
Kidding aside Chris, this is a testament to how sad the state of pool today. The most popular young player today is endorsing foreign-made firewood. Can you imagine Tiger Woods endorsing Taiwan-made clubs?

07-08-2002, 11:10 AM
Life's too short for being too corny! LOL

Rich R.
07-08-2002, 11:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Cueless Joey:</font><hr> Ahahahaha!!!!!!!
Kidding aside Chris, this is a testament to how sad the state of pool today. The most popular young player today is endorsing foreign-made firewood. Can you imagine Tiger Woods endorsing Taiwan-made clubs? <hr></blockquote>
I'm sure Tiger would endorse them if they put up enough cash. JMHO. Rich R.

Rich R.
07-08-2002, 11:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Rich R.:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: Cueless Joey:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; Ahahahaha!!!!!!!
Kidding aside Chris, this is a testament to how sad the state of pool today. The most popular young player today is endorsing foreign-made firewood. Can you imagine Tiger Woods endorsing Taiwan-made clubs? &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;
I'm sure Tiger would endorse them if they put up enough cash. JMHO. Rich R. <hr></blockquote>
I should add, I don't see anything wrong with any player taking the endorsement money. That is what they have worked so long and hard to get. Especially in pool, the endorsement money, when available, can be far greater than tournament earnings. Rich R.

Cueless Joey
07-08-2002, 12:34 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Rich R.:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: Rich R.:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: Cueless Joey:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; Ahahahaha!!!!!!!
Kidding aside Chris, this is a testament to how sad the state of pool today. The most popular young player today is endorsing foreign-made firewood. Can you imagine Tiger Woods endorsing Taiwan-made clubs? &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;
I'm sure Tiger would endorse them if they put up enough cash. JMHO. Rich R. &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;
I should add, I don't see anything wrong with any player taking the endorsement money. That is what they have worked so long and hard to get. Especially in pool, the endorsement money, when available, can be far greater than tournament earnings. Rich R. <hr></blockquote>.........
True that Rich unless the player is really particular about his cues. Efren has been offered cues by cuemakers quite a few times after his contract with Meucci expired. He said no cue endorsement is worth it if the cue makes him lose. He still plays with his old cue and a Judd.

11-01-2002, 05:07 PM
Tiger's clubs are made in Taiwan you dumbass

Cueless Joey
11-01-2002, 05:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> Tiger's clubs are made in Taiwan, I'm an azz anon troll from Virginia <hr></blockquote>
Sorry to disappoint you then. Wow, you are really bitter.
Did you check the balance point too?

Harold Acosta
11-01-2002, 07:47 PM
[b]<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: DEADSTROKE32:</font><hr> SO NOW COREY HAS A LINE OF CUES COMING OUT . WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE ? AND ARE GOING 2 B FIBER GLASS OR MAPLE ON THE SHAFT? <hr></blockquote>

Visit http://www.billiardwarehouse.com/cues/action/5280_pool_cues.htm for a look at the cues....

[b]5280 Features are:

1. Innovative designs that can't be found any place in the world!
2. CNC Technology used to ensure precision construction.
3. 7 layer leather tips perfected using proprietary manufacturing techniques.
4. Canadian hard-rock maple shafts.
5. Extended taper to professional specs.
6. Tru-loc and wood to wood joints. Wood to wood joint using unique 3/8 x 8 radial pin preferred by Cory Duel.
7. Authentic Irish Linen wraps.
8. Linen Ferrules.

Price ranges from $180 through $395.00

[b]<font color=green>Billiard is a passionate sport for the mind and soul!
http://www.thebilliardstour.com/images/starscrash.gif

11-02-2002, 04:37 AM
clueless joey = elitist

a filipino who is a pool expert wannabe!

just check some of his posts from easypooltutor.com and you'll see what i mean. most of it are pointless and are biased towards his own liking.

one example here:
http://forum.easypooltutor.com/viewtopic.php?TopicID=5473

11-02-2002, 04:37 AM
clueless joey = elitist

a filipino who is a pool expert wannabe!

just check some of his posts from easypooltutor.com and you'll see what i mean. most of it are pointless and are biased towards his own liking.

one example here:
http://forum.easypooltutor.com/viewtopic.php?TopicID=5473