PDA

View Full Version : Shocking New Illegal Spying Testimony This Week.

Gayle in MD
05-13-2006, 06:28 AM
Mr. Tice, the whistle blower that the Bush administration has tried to paint a being psychologically unstable since he exposure of their illegal wire taps, without the proper oversight of our FISA courts, has revealed that in his up-coming testimony this week there will be more information on extensive and shocking illegal spying tactics used by George Bush and his candidate for CIA director. I hope Mr.Tice doesn't agree to go quaile hunting with Dick Cheney before he gets to the Senate Office Building. I hope Americans will begin to wake up to the fear tactics used by this administration to justify their illegal behavior.

Some speculation includes revelations of the use of satellites, and also spying into our credit card use.

One can only hope that Karl Rove's recently formed republican campaign tactic of painting as a bad thing the possibility of Democratic investigations, in the event of a huge Democratic win in the congress and the senate, leading to impeachment of the criminal in the White House, will fail.

If only Pelosi had answered the onslaught of right wing republican press and critics about the possibility of such investigations with the typical IN YOUR FACE affirmative answer used by George Bush when information energes that he has in fact broken more Civil and constitutional laws, instead of backing down, Americans all over this country would be praising her for standing up to the crooks, instead of backing down out of fear of the Rove tactic, which will soon be picked up by the wimpy right wing, which cowers in fear of terrorists, abandoning their right to freedom and privacy in the process, along with the law of the land, and their constitutional protections.

There has not yet been any information documented that any of these illegal actions taken by King George has daunted any terrorist activity, or produced the arrest of a single potential terrorist, or plan of attack.

I'm dreaming of a Rove indictment, followed by an impeachment by Christmas!

Gayle in Md. Will definately be recording Tice's testimony from C-Span if the hearing is open...

wolfdancer
05-13-2006, 09:21 AM
Gayle, I think we are beyond being shocked by this President....but it's nice to see that someone else, besides myself, thinks GWB is mentally unstable.....functional, but I'd love to see his Rorschach Test (results)......
"I see an inkblot...."

Gayle in MD
05-14-2006, 06:51 AM
Mr. Tice is saying that what we presently know about is just the tip of the iceburg, his words! This president has performed the most massive spying program ever launched into the private lives of innocent Americans, performed in secret, without seeking the proper legal authority, without proper congressional oversight, and in collusion with the man whom he now seeks to appoint as Director of our Central Intelligence Agengy. Impeachment is the only proper remedy for such blatant abuse of power, especially since this is not the only impeachable offence which he has committed.

Gayle in Md.

wolfdancer
05-14-2006, 09:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Impeachment is the only proper remedy for such blatant abuse of power, especially since this is not the only impeachable offence which he has committed. <hr /></blockquote>
Not in some other countries........
I think the honorable thing for him to do....is to perform Seppuka on live TV....Cheney could assist, and afterwards, the rest of them could share the Kool-aid.
I don't think we'll ever find out how bad this is....and I hope that 9/11 video that alleges a gov't involvement is completely false.
I think they want to install a plutocracy form of Gov't.
GWB's own words re what he wants done, and that the Constitution is just a piece of paper, etc...are chilling