PDA

View Full Version : Sardo stikes again!

Rich R.
07-08-2002, 10:19 AM
I came across the following press release concerning an agreement between the APA and Sardo. You can read the entire release at http://www.billiardplayersnews.com/wp43.htm#_APA_REACHES_SPONSORSHIP

It seems that Sardo is going to try to sell some of their gizmos.
Rich R.

LAKE SAINT LOUIS, MO (June 15, 2002) - The American Poolplayers Association (APA) has reached an agreement with Sardo Products and the Billiard Club Network to become official sponsors of the APA and APA National Championships. The Sardo Tight Rack will be the Official Rack of the APA and will be used on every tournament table at the APA National Championships in Las Vegas. As an Official Sponsor of the APA, Billiard Club Network will feature APA League and National Championship footage in their BCtv programming, seen in billiard rooms nationwide and through their vZine video internet magazine.

Cueless Joey
07-08-2002, 10:23 AM
Wow! They might run out of water at the Riviera this year.
Water is the secret formula of Sourdough racker ya know.

07-08-2002, 10:25 AM
Hmmm... lessee... how can we make bar tables play even worse? I know! Let's start pounding divots into them!

- Steve

Rich R.
07-08-2002, 10:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Steve_Lipsky:</font><hr> Hmmm... lessee... how can we make bar tables play even worse? I know! Let's start pounding divots into them!

- Steve <hr></blockquote>
That may make some of them play better, Steve. LMAO. Rich R.

07-08-2002, 10:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Cueless Joey:</font><hr> Wow! They might run out of water at the Riviera this year.
Water is the secret formula of Sourdough racker ya know. <hr></blockquote>

CORNY!

Nostroke
07-08-2002, 10:46 AM
Hopefully the tide has turned!!

Cueless Joey
07-08-2002, 10:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: Cueless Joey:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; Wow! They might run out of water at the Riviera this year.
Water is the secret formula of Sourdough racker ya know. &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;

CORNY! <hr></blockquote>......
Hey, PoolG, I think you're the bakla b/c you're stalking me. What's the matter? Not enough gay bars there in Virginia for you???

07-08-2002, 11:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Cueless Joey:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: Anonymous:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; &amp;lt;blockquote&amp;gt;&amp;lt;font class="small"&amp;gt;Quote: Cueless Joey:&amp;lt;/font&amp;gt;&amp;lt;hr&amp;gt; Wow! They might run out of water at the Riviera this year.
Water is the secret formula of Sourdough racker ya know. &amp;lt;hr&amp;gt;&amp;lt;/blockquote&amp;gt;

CORNY! &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;......
Hey, PoolG, I think you're the bakla b/c you're stalking me. What's the matter? Not enough gay bars there in Virginia for you??? <hr></blockquote>

still corny! lol

Rich R.
07-08-2002, 11:13 AM
As Rackmup's friend, Martha, would say, "That is a good thing." Rich R.

07-08-2002, 11:49 AM
Wait, Rich, actually I've got a legitimate question on this issue.

Aren't there like 1,000 tables or something for these championships? It is my understanding that the wonderful "training" process for the Sardo takes awhile. Even if it were only 15 minutes per table (1 minute per ball, which is probably low), that's A LOT of manhours, no?

Any idea on how they plan to accomplish this?

- Steve

Rich R.
07-08-2002, 12:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Steve_Lipsky:</font><hr> Wait, Rich, actually I've got a legitimate question on this issue.

Aren't there like 1,000 tables or something for these championships? It is my understanding that the wonderful "training" process for the Sardo takes awhile. Even if it were only 15 minutes per table (1 minute per ball, which is probably low), that's A LOT of manhours, no?

Any idea on how they plan to accomplish this?

That is a good question Steve. At 15 minutes per table, and 1000 tables, that would be 250 man hours, if my math is correct. Seems like a lot of wasted time to me.
Rich R.

07-08-2002, 01:13 PM
If only the Sardo Rack was a good product, that would be good news. I say that all APA players should band together and destroy the racks as soon as they arrive. Do something good for the game.

cheesemouse
07-08-2002, 03:16 PM
Steve,
I think the sardo's have developed a fifteen headed slug hammer; it sells for $295 and it comes with a training tape.........LMAO....Sardo's on barboxes~~~amazing... /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Cueless Joey
07-08-2002, 03:20 PM
&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: cheesemouse:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; Steve,
I think the sardo's have developed a fifteen headed slug hammer; it sells for $295 and it comes with a training tape.........LMAO....Sardo's on barboxes~~~amazing... /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;
Ahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harold Acosta
07-08-2002, 03:40 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Rich R.:</font><hr> I came across the following press release concerning an agreement between the APA and Sardo. You can read the entire release at <a target="_blank" href=http://www.billiardplayersnews.com/wp43.htm#_APA_REACHES_SPONSORSHIP>http://www.billiardplayersnews.com/wp43.htm#_APA_REACHES_SPONSORSHIP</a>

It seems that Sardo is going to try to sell some of their gizmos.
Rich R.

LAKE SAINT LOUIS, MO (June 15, 2002) - The American Poolplayers Association (APA) has reached an agreement with Sardo Products and the Billiard Club Network to become official sponsors of the APA and APA National Championships. The Sardo Tight Rack will be the Official Rack of the APA and will be used on every tournament table at the APA National Championships in Las Vegas. As an Official Sponsor of the APA, Billiard Club Network will feature APA League and National Championship footage in their BCtv programming, seen in billiard rooms nationwide and through their vZine video internet magazine.
<hr></blockquote>

$hit happens! What will be next? Sneaky Pete Predator cues for everyone?

07-08-2002, 04:15 PM
apa/sar dodo (dumb and dumber)

they will have 200-250 tables at the apa nationals,the positive part is they will not be valley bar boxes but Diamond 7' Smart-tables

Chris Cass
07-10-2002, 01:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Steve_Lipsky:</font><hr> Hmmm... lessee... how can we make bar tables play even worse? I know! Let's start pounding divots into them!

That does it, I just Pi$$ed my pants. hahahahaha

C.C.