PDA

View Full Version : Fran Crimi lays an egg!

nAz
05-14-2006, 01:29 AM
CRIMI LAYS AN EGG
Billiards Digest columnist and BCA Master Instructor Fran Crimi can add another accomplishment to her resume; shooting trick shots with an egg-shaped ball.

Crimi recently worked as a choreographer and trick-shooter for a beer commercial based on the classic joke premise "A guy walks into a bar ..." In this case, the guy walking into the bar has a chicken under his arm that he's sure can beat another bar patr
on at pool.
Thanks to Crimi's trick-shot ability, the chicken does win the game.
"At first they said I could shoot a regular cue ball painted blue, which they would use special effects to replace later. However, I tried to shoot with the egg-ball, and I was able to do it."

Crimi's talent earned her a standing ovation from the commercial's crew on the last day of shooting, and she got to take the plastic and ceramic egg-shaped ball home as a souvenir.

The commercial may also run during the Super Bowl.

Cool I do not remember the commercial but i would like to see sometime.

So do you still have the egg???

Fran Crimi
05-14-2006, 05:16 AM
Ha! That's pretty funny. I still have the egg. I remember taking it to the pool room to practice before the shoot. People didn't know what to think.

It was a Bud Light commercial and it did make it to the Super Bowl. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Fran