PDA

View Full Version : justa-bridge

07-08-2002, 10:33 AM
i guess i should try to get my justa bridge on all tournament tables. have any of you seen or used my new bridge yet?

Scott Lee
07-08-2002, 09:39 PM
Can you post a website address, or a picture, so we can see what it looks like?

Scott Lee

07-08-2002, 11:31 PM
hey piddle breath... now you are advertising here..... get lost noone cares about your little toy..... overpriced and under developed.

07-09-2002, 12:18 AM
was in my interest to see if people would rather see my bridge on the table or some 10.00 bridge like you have, but i have read alot in this forum and find there is one in every croud. to bad some have got to ruen something that could be good for everyone.

07-09-2002, 12:21 AM
scott my site is under construction but you can go look some pics are up but will be changed in a week or so, fancyidea.com

07-09-2002, 11:25 AM
how do you justify the pirce of it???

07-09-2002, 12:32 PM
i have alot of hours of work in each one,between machining and hand polishing, then there's plating printing and materials and i can go on advertising, shows and then people like yourself want to earn more money at tournaments, sponsors hmmmmm now that gets exspensive, then there is try'n to put a dollar in my pocket. kinda of a silly question if you have ever tried to start your own buisness you would know the costs aren't cheep.

Wally_in_Cincy
07-09-2002, 12:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: JUSTA-BRIDGE:</font><hr> scott my site is under construction but you can go look some pics are up but will be changed in a week or so, fancyidea.com <hr></blockquote>

Will your updated site have a pic of the bridge being used. I saw the pic at fancyidea.com and I'm not sure how the bridge is supposed to work. Maybe I'm thick /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif Thanks.

07-09-2002, 01:07 PM
its called value for your dollar... as i said before why would i buy something that a ten dollar one can do the same thing... ok so you have a funky gadget that lets you turn yours.... woohooo cant wait to run to the feed bard to tell all the boys(sorry dan)

07-09-2002, 01:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr>
Maybe I'm thick <hr></blockquote>

you got it buckaroo

Michelle
07-09-2002, 01:13 PM
Yes, I went to the website, too. My bosses are going to be at the show and I thought that I'd give them a heads-up about the product, in case they wanted to seek you out while they were there. But, the picture and description is very unclear. Can you give us more detailed information?

I'm sure we all understand the hard work and costs that go into making any equipment, but I do think $50 is quite a lot of money to spend on a bridge. If we were more clear on how the product worked, maybe we would understand the justification of the cost better.

07-09-2002, 01:44 PM
yes will have a complete dome on how to use

07-09-2002, 01:47 PM
we will have a full demo on the bridge when site is done

07-09-2002, 01:51 PM
the good lord blesses some of us in different ways, it shows you even the good lord has a sense of humor.

Q-guy
07-09-2002, 04:51 PM
Don't respond to this person he is actually crazy. I think you have figured that out already. Most ignore him. Don't even open his posts.

07-09-2002, 05:30 PM
What function does your bridge provide that is not covered by a hingeless bridge?
How will it increase my shot making potential?

I might be interested if it fills some gap. However, the last thing I want to think about when I'm about to attempt a shot that requires the use of a bridge is the correct adjustment of my bridge.

07-09-2002, 05:31 PM
i love you too Queer-guy

07-09-2002, 08:45 PM
you ever been in a spot were you have to put the bridge in the middle of a bunch of balls you stuck to certain heights, with this bridge you can put anywhere and adjust the height you need, it opens up and you canhang over the rail a bit you have real good positions for draw, stands up on end get way over balls. then you said the last thing you want to worry about is adjusting the bridge that should be the first thing you do, when you can fine tune your bridge shot it helps in making the shot getting the right english too. you have had to been in that position where you say to yourself dang wish it was little higher or little lower well this will solve all those problems. you ever wanted you bridge hand just 2 or 4 inches farther out, well i use just the tip of my break cue and put it right were i want it and then i can still shoot a normal stroke.

07-09-2002, 09:02 PM
dang i'm sure glad someone said that, lmao i thought what did i do to get blessed with this sweet person.

JimS
07-09-2002, 10:09 PM
I got one about a month ago and I like it. It's well made, smooth stroking surface and adjustable for just about any shot I can think of. Pretty cool tool.