PDA

View Full Version : Ass study

SPetty
05-16-2006, 03:47 PM
There is a new study just released by the American Psychiatric Association about women and how they feel about their asses.

The results are pretty interesting:

1. 5% of women surveyed feel their ass is too big.

2. 10% of women surveyed feel their ass is too small.

3. The remaining 85% say they don't care; they love him; he's a good man and they would have married him anyway.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

pooltchr
05-16-2006, 05:27 PM
LOL Susan.
I will withold any comments that might cause someone to think I am a cheuvinist....Other than to say that I think most women are far more self critical of that particular portion of their anatomy than they should be. Most of the guys I know are far more appreciative than women may realize.
At the same time, many are probably meor critical of the one they married than the one they were born with. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif
Steve

DickLeonard
05-17-2006, 06:11 AM
pooltchr medical science says that women with big asses live longer. No strain on their heart.####

nAz
05-17-2006, 07:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> pooltchr medical science says that women with big asses live longer. No strain on their heart.#### <hr /></blockquote>

so Wendy will live to be 200 years old??

Rich R.
05-17-2006, 08:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> pooltchr medical science says that women with big asses live longer. No strain on their heart.#### <hr /></blockquote>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> so Wendy will live to be 200 years old?? <hr /></blockquote>
/ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif nAz, I think you've stepped over the line this time. You are in big trouble.
It's been nice knowing you.

RIP. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

pooltchr
05-17-2006, 09:08 AM
Dead Man Walking!!!!!!
Steve

9 Ball Girl
05-17-2006, 12:48 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> so Wendy will live to be 200 years old?? <hr /></blockquote>oh nAz. it's not that my ass is too big. it's your [censored] that's too small. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wolfdancer
05-17-2006, 12:54 PM
oops, I goofed...thought i was still on the pool section, and the discussion was on Mybreak.....

dg-in-centralpa
05-17-2006, 01:01 PM
SPetty,
Ask Mary and she'll tell you I fall into number three. Somehow I can get into trouble without trying.

DG /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nAz
05-17-2006, 03:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> so Wendy will live to be 200 years old?? <hr /></blockquote>oh nAz. it's not that my ass is too big. it's your [censored] that's too small. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

come now Wendy not even you believe that.

9 Ball Girl
05-17-2006, 06:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> come now Wendy not even you believe that. <hr /></blockquote>You're right, I don't. 'Specially after a couple of drinks. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cueball1950
05-17-2006, 07:42 PM
oh well... my wife still thinks, after 30 years, i have a cute ass..And no i will not give her back her glasses....lol......mike

nAz
05-17-2006, 10:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> come now Wendy not even you believe that. <hr /></blockquote>You're right, I don't. 'Specially after a couple of drinks. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

cya friday night by the stairway.

DickLeonard
05-18-2006, 05:22 AM
Naz Wendy might live to be 200 but your flirting with an early demise. I hope she doesn't read this for your sake.####

DickLeonard
05-18-2006, 05:25 AM
9 ball girl I posted to early, you don't have to off him you will torture him to death.####

9 Ball Girl
05-18-2006, 07:22 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>cya friday night by the stairway. <hr /></blockquote>Moonlight Sonata

Sid_Vicious
05-18-2006, 07:34 AM
Don't forget your super glue /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif sid

pooltchr
05-18-2006, 09:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> Don't forget your super glue /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif sid <hr /></blockquote>

OK&lt; That's a little bit TMI!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Steve

9 Ball Girl
05-18-2006, 09:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> Don't forget your super glue /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif sid <hr /></blockquote> /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif