PDA

View Full Version : Wally loses to a mexican

07-08-2002, 12:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: wallyinthenatti:</font><hr>
I played a league match on Sept. 13 and lost 3-0 to a Mexican.

<hr></blockquote>

Is losing to a mexican worse that losing to a white boy???

TomBrooklyn
07-08-2002, 12:47 PM
I live in a Mexican neighborhood. In general, though with some exceptions, they are not known to be particularly strong at pool. I hadn't thought about it until someone brought it up, but perhaps Wally mentioned it to add to the point that he played particularly poorly.

However, now that you've got me thinking about it, it could also be that he wanted to honor the person by mentioning their distinguished ancestry.

By the way, Hispanics, which include Mexicans of course, are part of the Caucasian race, or "white boys" as you put it. This is commonly misunderstood, in no small part because many Hispanics prefer to think of themselves as separate from other Caucasians.

Many others don't even realize they are Caucasian, they think "Hispanic" is a race, not an ethnicity. The US Government has added to this confusion by including a separate category for Hispanics on all their forms where they ask for race information, although I fail to comprehend the benefit of gathering this information on one hand while espousing that everyone should be treated equally on the other.

I am Hispanic by the way, my maternal ancestors hail from Venezuela and before that, Spain.

07-08-2002, 01:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: d0wnt0wn:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: wallyinthenatti:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt;
I played a league match on Sept. 13 and lost 3-0 to a Mexican.

&lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;

Is losing to a mexican worse that losing to a white boy??? <hr></blockquote>

We now have many Latin players in the league and we all get along fine. The problems I usually see come from the rednecks, not the Hispanics

usually the rednecks and only sometimes the hispanics though

was he a mexican redneck or a white redneck?

but they all get along just fine[if they do as wally_in_the_spanish_natti says]

or...Someday we will meet you little bitch and you're not gonna like what you see.You're a big [prejudice] man behind the keyboard.

any wonder why we're in such a mess ... /ccboard/images/icons/crazy.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
07-08-2002, 01:59 PM
You can take things out of context if you wish but please don't put words in my mouth. My foot is already there and there's not enough room.

BTW I'm a redneck I guess. As Jeff Foxworthy said: "If you've ever used a Winn-Dixie sack for luggage...you might be a redneck". So I guess I qualify.

07-08-2002, 02:26 PM
Whitey never lies!!!!randyg

Cueless Joey
07-08-2002, 02:27 PM
Can we end this? There's no reason to jump on Wally already.
He's been stoned enough imo.

07-08-2002, 03:00 PM
spoken like a true texan

07-08-2002, 08:09 PM
AMEN, Brother....randyg

heater451
07-08-2002, 08:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: TomBrooklyn:</font><hr>The US Government has added to this confusion by including a separate category for Hispanics on all their forms where they ask for race information, although I fail to comprehend the benefit of gathering this information on one hand while espousing that everyone should be treated equally on the other.<hr></blockquote>I believe that it's **supposed** to be for tracking, for Equal Opportunity and such. Without tracking, the gov't has no way to tell how "balanced" an employed group is.

07-08-2002, 09:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr>

The problems I usually see come from the rednecks ...

You can take things out of context if you wish but please don't put words in my mouth. My foot is already there and there's not enough room.

BTW I'm a redneck I guess. As Jeff Foxworthy said: "If you've ever used a Winn-Dixie sack for luggage...you might be a redneck". So I guess I qualify. <hr></blockquote>

the problems are usually with the rednecks,btw I'm a redneck

out of context,putting words in your mouth ? - maybe not

I came on too strong,I apologize ... now the road to bettering ourselves becomes a far easier journey /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

07-09-2002, 01:53 PM
jodete, huey.

chupa mi verga pinche joto!

me creo que te gusta coger hombres en vez de mujeres!

dame una mamada y lambe mis huevos, culito mio!

SPetty
07-09-2002, 02:43 PM
babelfish translates this thusly:

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>jodete, huey. it absorbs my yard punctures joto! I believe that you like to take men instead of women! dame one sucked and lambe my eggs, culito mio! <hr></blockquote>

Looks like spanish vulgarity to me.

9 Ball Girl
07-09-2002, 02:56 PM
Actually, I can tell you what the real translation is but I won't do that here 'cause it is vulgarity. You were actually nice in your translation. Funny too! /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif The person who wrote it either doesn't speak Spanish or doesn't know how to write in Spanish.

Barbara
07-09-2002, 03:06 PM
Or it's JR from playpool.com trying to learn Spanish!!!

Barbara~~~would go running and screaming from this board if he ever came back here...

Eric.
07-09-2002, 05:08 PM
[Barbara~~~would go running and screaming from this board if he ever came back here...]

Just don't say the name three times! (B E E T L E J U I C E)

Eric &gt;said it after drinking one nite and found him in my mirror in the morning