PDA

View Full Version : got an idea

07-08-2002, 12:14 PM
if you have an idea. lets develope it and quit sitting on it.
i'm adding new products to my list of products i'm developing
for the billiards world. so if you have a good idea and don't know how to develope itt lets talk. whoa@cwnet.com

sometimes it's that dumb idea that can make money, look at my bridge i was affraid to invest that much money to get it going but it's doing really well. larry keller

07-09-2002, 12:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: JUSTA-BRIDGE:</font><hr> if you have an idea. lets develope it and quit sitting on it.
i'm adding new products to my list of products i'm developing
for the billiards world. so if you have a good idea and don't know how to develope itt lets talk. whoa@cwnet.com

sometimes it's that dumb idea that can make money, look at my bridge i was affraid to invest that much money to get it going but it's doing really well. larry keller <hr></blockquote>

wow, now if we only had a million dollars to produce some of these ideas, but some will go into r&amp;d for future development.

07-09-2002, 01:12 PM
hey i got this cool idea... lets make a cue.. but not just any cue.. lets make one that you can turn... that way we will be able to charge ten times what its worth.

07-09-2002, 01:56 PM
i will have a joke section on my web site so keep it up and one might make it, grins i love good humor, cowboy

Brady_Behrman
07-09-2002, 03:52 PM
Whats your bridge? And whats yur Web Site?

07-09-2002, 04:04 PM
justa-bridge is my bridge and fancyidea.com is my web site under construction be done the next few weeks

Brady_Behrman
07-09-2002, 04:09 PM
How have you marketed your Bridge? Do you sponsor any events?

07-09-2002, 08:53 PM
i have only been to two shows so far, starting to do adds in pool magazines going to trade shoe in new orleans end of this month shooting for retailers to stock, i just incorporated the company and starting to sell stock to get this whole thing rolling, things are really starting to come together, long ways since jan when i hit the market with it.we have several other products coming out this month at new orleans. so looking foward to see how it all catches on.

JimS
07-09-2002, 10:05 PM
Hi Brady,

I saw the Just A Bridge advertised in....I think..it was On the Wire, a pool newsletter off the west coast. I ordered it and it works great.

Well made, smooth stroking surface of powder coated aluminum that I don't believe will scratch the playing stick.

A cue stick is inserted in the end and cinched in tight. The cue is twisted to raise/lower the bridge to the stroking height needed. It's a cool toy/tool that works very well and I was impressed with the quality of work and materials.

As been noted it is pricey but I'm a sucker for new tools/gadgets.

07-10-2002, 01:28 AM
i bet your the idiot who is endorsing that stupid rest on wheels too right?

Brady_Behrman
07-10-2002, 06:46 AM
My father Barry Behrman and I will stop by and see you. What booth # are you?

07-10-2002, 09:50 AM
booth 2185, look forward in meeting you.

07-10-2002, 10:34 AM
You know, the term pricey can be deceiving. If the device is made such that it will last trouble free for years to come that determines the real value. Heck, everyone here spends that much in table in any given week. Pool is a tough game and if you can just purchase something that could add any percentage to your game it is worth it. I know guys that spend $200.00 a month playing pool and won't spend the extra to get a decent tip on their cue. They are cheating themselves and not getting the most enjoyment out of the game. This in no way indorses the bridge, I have never seen one. I am just saying one has to be open minded to new things, although cautiously.

Q-guy
07-10-2002, 10:44 AM
That was me that wrote that, I guess I was not loged in. I should add that I would like to see somekind of money back policy if the product is not as good as described. Although they may get some returns from people just nut cases, If it is a good product it will succeed.

07-10-2002, 11:42 AM
Truth be known I do actually like the product I just think its too expensive

07-11-2002, 11:44 PM
Nope.. he ain't sellin' a "bridge on wheels". Larry is marketing a "genuine" Adjustable Bridge. He offers a Great Bridge &amp; a SUPER Bridge. Next time you $2 9ball players can't get your cue at an attitude you like, to make a difficult shot for the prize ($2), you'll wish you weren't so dumb as to have laughed at someone that's offering you a genuine product.

07-12-2002, 09:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: The Racker:</font><hr> Next time you $2 9ball players <hr></blockquote>

Oh I cant wait to hear about your lifetime pool achievements. but I am sure you dont have any... cmon lets pull em out to see whose is longer?

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: the racker:</font><hr> can't get your cue at an attitude you like,<hr></blockquote>

yeah ive been working on my cues ATTITUDE its very cheeky and I think its almost ready for a spanking. (moron)

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: the racker:</font><hr> you'll wish you weren't so dumb as to have laughed at someone that's offering you a genuine product. <hr></blockquote>

im dumb?? I can use that money for about 50 hours of table time at this place i play for $8.00 US a day where i can use a bridge for FREE!!!!!