PDA

View Full Version : Vegas Players

InMindOfGod
05-17-2006, 10:56 PM
Where is all the cool pool players in Las Vegas. I just got into it about 3 months ago and cant find anyone to shoot with.

Poonior
05-18-2006, 12:06 AM
im not from their but i have been there visiting my sister... ive been to the local billiard stores and they all said that "Pool Sharks"(i believe it was called that...) on Decator was the place to be...

SPetty
05-18-2006, 11:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Poonior:</font><hr> "Pool Sharks" was the place to be... <hr /></blockquote>I always thought it was the Las Vegas Cue Club...

Sid_Vicious
05-18-2006, 11:50 AM
That's where I thought it was too, and apparently most of the men professionals did too the last night I was there back in 2000. I never heard of the other place, so maybe there's a new discovery to be had...sid

Bob_Jewett
05-18-2006, 03:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Poonior:</font><hr> "Pool Sharks" was the place to be... <hr /></blockquote>I always thought it was the Las Vegas Cue Club... <hr /></blockquote>
According to the buzz while I was there last weekend, the action has moved from the Cue Club to "Lou Butera's Pool Sharks" which I thought Lou had sold. There will be an IPT qualifier there:

Dates: June 23 - 25, 2006
Venue Location and Contact Information:
Lou Butera’s Pool Sharks
3650 S. Decatur Blvd. #12
Las Vegas, NV 89103
USA
Phone: 702-222-1011

InMindOfGod
05-19-2006, 12:58 AM
Im always practicing alone and im not sure how much thats gonna help my game.. Someone to shoot against really helps with learning to deal with presure. I usually go to pool sharks. Ok play and good deals on week days. No one here from vegas i guess other than me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif If i wasnt moving to west virginia then i would have bought a table all ready.