PDA

View Full Version : Viva Las Vegas !!!

wolfdancer
05-17-2006, 11:07 PM
First hand report from my friend who was down there:
Dennis Orcollo vs Efren

one of the best matches i have ever seen! through his first two matches Efren was not really seeming to care but the challenge of playing,Dennis Orcollo, the newest sensation from the Phillipines changed that!

Both players came out firing with fantastic runouts includling spectacular kicks, banks and jump shots.....after ten games it was 5--5 and neither player had missed a shot....

the race was to 11 with alternate breakds, and in the next few games both players missed one or two shots and that was all....i estimate their accu-stats rating for the match was around 900+ for both players.

finally, Efren pulled ahead and made a final spectacular out on the hill to win the match 11-9...... worth the trip to see that match for me!!!!

SPetty
05-18-2006, 11:09 AM
Thanks for the report. I sure am missing being there.

Rip
05-18-2006, 02:49 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> Thanks for the report. I sure am missing being there. <hr /></blockquote>

dOn't you wurry nun Spet, i'M trying mY beSt to drunk enuph tumkilia to maKE uP for you being sumplace else STED of HEAR! Has anyone seen my keyS? where in the hell are my keys??!$%$&amp;
Rip /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

SPetty
05-18-2006, 05:47 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif Okay, now I'm really missing being there! Send my regards to Gil, eh? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif