PDA

View Full Version : What's it worth for Bill Gates to bend over....

wolfdancer
05-18-2006, 10:26 AM
and pick up some $$ on the ground?
I saw this on a website. Since Bill makes $600 every four seconds, wouldn't be worth the effort for less

dg-in-centralpa
05-18-2006, 10:31 AM
Oh to be able to be in that position....

DG

SPetty
05-18-2006, 12:19 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> Oh to be able to be in that position....<hr /></blockquote>Bent over? /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

pooltchr
05-18-2006, 12:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> Oh to be able to be in that position....<hr /></blockquote>Bent over? /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif <hr /></blockquote>
I had to restrain myself from asking the same question! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Steve

nAz
05-18-2006, 12:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> Oh to be able to be in that position....<hr /></blockquote>Bent over? /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif <hr /></blockquote>
I had to restrain myself from asking the same question! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Steve <hr /></blockquote>

hhehehehehe

so gay

pooltchr
05-18-2006, 12:59 PM
Reminds me of one of those terms we used back when I was in the military BOHICA (BO-HE-KAH) Bend Over! Here It Comes Again!!!!
Steve

dg-in-centralpa
05-18-2006, 01:21 PM
Sorry people wrong position. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif I don't "squeal like a pig" if ya know what I mean. If not..watch "Deliverance."

DG