PDA

View Full Version : Low price good quality cues

InMindOfGod
05-19-2006, 12:54 AM
I just bought a J Pechauer and im looking for another cue thats around 100 dollars or less. What are good brands to look for. I want it cause i want to leave it in the car or let friends use it, also so i dont have to take the pechauer out when im just kikin it.

Thanx
J

Rich R.
05-19-2006, 02:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote InMindOfGod:</font><hr> I want it cause i want to leave it in the car or let friends use it, <hr /></blockquote>
Leaving any cue in the car is not a good idea. Most will warp in a very short time. You would probably be better off using a house cue. JMHO.

InMindOfGod
05-19-2006, 09:45 AM
I just dont have to worry about the cue thats all. Also im looking for a nice wood to wood cue anyone know what manufacturers besides McDermott does that

hondo
05-19-2006, 09:59 AM
Action sneaky pete, Deangelo, Quest( But you'll have
to change tip). All 3 are good hitting sticks imo.
I paid $70 for Action , $40 for Deangelo, $100 for
Quest with 2 shafts. If you go with Quest, change the tip.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote InMindOfGod:</font><hr> I just bought a J Pechauer and im looking for another cue thats around 100 dollars or less. What are good brands to look for. I want it cause i want to leave it in the car or let friends use it, also so i dont have to take the pechauer out when im just kikin it.

Thanx
J <hr /></blockquote>

bsmutz
05-19-2006, 12:33 PM
Schmelke and Lucasi come to mind...

Poonior
05-19-2006, 05:06 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote InMindOfGod:</font><hr> I just dont have to worry about the cue thats all. Also im looking for a nice wood to wood cue anyone know what manufacturers besides McDermott does that <hr /></blockquote>

you didnt leave a price range for this, Fury makes some good wood to wood but are pretty expensive... also fury has another series that all cost about $90...