PDA

View Full Version : New Pentagon video

Qtec
05-20-2006, 08:37 PM
Go here (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12818225/) , scroll down and watch the NBC video report [ launch].

I dont get it.

The govt says there are NO other video's of the plane that hit the Pentagon. Judicial Watch ,who sued for release, claims there may as many as 84 cctv cameras that could have/ should have captured some frames of the flight.
Lets not forget this plane flew OVER the Whitehouse, across many Highways [ with traffic cams], past gas stations, over hotels etc [who all have cctv.]

Here is an eye-opener for you.

http://www.pentagonresearch.com/images/383-large.jpg

Posts 1 and 2 were actually hit by the plane, potentially causing the plane to crash into the ground! This cam must have clear pics that could settle anyones suspicions, dont you think?

How many cctv cameras are there in the Pentagon that failed to capture ANY image?[ they are ALL around the building !]

Are they actually trying to encourage conspiracy theories in order to knock them down just before the election by releasing 'new' footage ?

Q....any ideas?

Oh, BTW, the videos on the link have been edited. The date on the cctv video released by the Govt actually shows 12 Sept. Its true!

Why 19 highjackers? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

wolfdancer
05-20-2006, 09:25 PM
Q, go to prisonplanet, and check out their claims about the videos...many they say were impounded by the FBI????

Gayle in MD
05-21-2006, 10:18 AM
Hi Q.
I didn't know the plane flew over the White House !!! How'd I miss that?

Anyway, here's something you can factor in, if you like. The day after 9/11, I was visiting my Mom in the hospital, and talking with a lady who ran the gift shop. She was telling me that her husband was a Pentagon Contractor, and had had an important meeting at the Pentagon on 9/11, but was late getting there because he had to take her Mother to Reagan National Airport to catch a flight back to her home after visiting them for several weeks. He was in the parking lot, had parked his car, and was actually in a full run toward the building, late for the meeting by ten minutes. The plane flew right over his head, and he saw the crash. It crashed right into the office where he would have been sitting at the conference table. She broke down crying as she told me this story.

Several friends of mine were right there on the highway, and saw the crash. It was definately a plane.

I can't buy into any conspiracy theories. But, I'm not so sure about flight 800 from New York to Paris, some years back, though. My girlfriend since high school, Etta, her husband and two daughters were on that flight. They were also among those flight 800 victim families pictured in People magazine. I saw a documentary about what caused the crash, and it made sense, but I'll always wonder about those reports of a missel flying into that jet, and the nearby missile exercises by our government which were going on that same day...

Gayle in Md.