PDA

View Full Version : Sunday morning funnies!

Gayle in MD
05-21-2006, 12:02 PM
Does anyone have any ideas why Bush had to have Laura beside him this morning when he came out to tell reporters the good news about the Iraqi Praliament? Could it be, he's using her as a prop?

Bush goes in to take Laura her coffee...

Bush:
"Honey, wake up, wake up, the reporters are out there."
Laura:
"What do you want George?"
Bush:
"Quick, get up, get dressed, I don't want to go out there alone."
Laura:
"What, You're the President, and you're afraid to face reporters alone? Since when?"
Bush:
Since those last poll numbers came out, and well, everybody knows Iraq is in a civil war, and Murtha's been back out there again speaking the damn truth, and gas is going to stay three dollars a gallon, and well, you know, the old 'Stay The Course' hasn't just ain't been cuttin' it lately...It just dud'n work. I just don't think I can go out there alone and tell the American People that everything's going great, all by myself."
Laura:
"Well, what do you want me to do about it? You know I dud'n know anything about Iraq." I just went to the middle east to dine out, and do some shopping with Condi."
Bush:
Nothin' ya don't have to do nothin'...just smile, nod, smile, nod, you know, they like that, and they like you....just do your usual, do nothin', but don't forget to smile, nod, and hold my hand, OK?"
Laura:
"Well, alright, George, but only if you promise to stop borrowing my pantyhose."
Bush: SHHH, somebody might hear you...anyway, you know I only wear them when I dress up like Hiliary, and play Senator!"

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif