PDA

View Full Version : Best year yet!

Stretch
05-29-2006, 06:08 AM
Well we had our big year end Banquet this weekend for the Metro Pool league. I was presented with the high average award. I finished up at 80.4 % /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

So i got my name put on the big Monster trophy that has all the past winners on it. (a veritable who's who of pool here) So that was sweete, it will always be there. Plus a very attractive "keeper" trophy. My team gave me a standing O as i was called up to accept it and get pics. It was like a dream come true, So Cool.

In the other league i play (Vegas league). My team won the trip, and i leave for Vegas in......12 days, 4 hours, and 32 sec.lol

Also in the recent 9 ball Provincial championships i had a great day. Made it all the way to the finals went hill-hill and actually had a shot at the 9 ball for the whole shebang....but missed /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif, oh well, it was a great payday just the same.

So how do you top a great year?
well you get married in Vegas of course!!! Judy and i have the Graceland Chapel booked for 10am Sunday June 11th. If you happen to be in the nieghborhood drop in! Judy myself and Elvis will be happy to pose for pics /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif St.

Barbara
05-29-2006, 06:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr> So how do you top a great year?
well you get married in Vegas of course!!! Judy and i have the Graceland Chapel booked for 10am Sunday June 11th. If you happen to be in the nieghborhood drop in! Judy myself and Elvis will be happy to pose for pics /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif St. <hr /></blockquote>

Well Congrats and Best Wishes to you and Judy!!

Barbara

DickLeonard
05-30-2006, 07:12 AM
Stretch I guess you will have to Win in Vegas. Good Luck ####

Fran Crimi
05-30-2006, 07:33 AM
Wow Lil brother! That's amazing! I was so impressed when I saw you play. There was never a doubt in my mind as to how great you can be on the table. Congrats on your marriage. That's really great news!

Fran

Stretch
05-30-2006, 10:20 AM
Thakyou Barbara. Your always right there to wish me well in all my crazy schemes and adventures. I'm so lucky to have a friend in you.

####!! Well i guess i'm just going to have to take this one down!! lol the stage is set, and the scripts been written. Hell if i didn't think i could pull it off i got no buisness playing for it right? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Fran, All i needed was to here from you again. Thankyou for your very generous words. Most of all though i just wanted to let you know that i would never have been in this position without your guidance and encouragement over the years. No matter how i finish in this, the biggest test yet i already feel like i've made my mark. It will be an awsome experience.

And then there's the wedding! lol well i won't bore ya's all with my absolute happiness about that. Only to say that they used to call me Lucky, now they call my Lucky Lucky. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif St.

Scott Lee
05-30-2006, 12:22 PM
Stretch...Congratulations on the great play, your upcoming trip, and upcoming nuptials! Got married myself just 6 months ago! Just curious, what tournament are you playing in? BCA &amp; Valley are all over with by then...Is this ACS, or something else?

Scott Lee

Stretch
05-30-2006, 01:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr> Stretch...Congratulations on the great play, your upcoming trip, and upcoming nuptials! Got married myself just 6 months ago! Just curious, what tournament are you playing in? BCA &amp; Valley are all over with by then...Is this ACS, or something else?

Scott Lee

<hr /></blockquote>

It's the ACS Scott. And Congradulations to you too! St.