PDA

View Full Version : League Payouts Help

Sid_Vicious
05-30-2006, 09:49 AM
We get league winnings tonight and I'd like advice on the system to use to disperse it to the team mates. It is based on team points and not individual points, so what would your advice on how to divvy it up? Tia...sid

Rich R.
05-30-2006, 10:24 AM
Whenever my league team gets to the playoffs and wins a small amount of cash, we split it evenly between all players on the team. Although some of us play more matches and are more responsible for getting us to the playoffs, it is still a team effort and all deserve an even split. We win and lose as a team. JMHO.

dg-in-centralpa
05-30-2006, 02:24 PM
I agree. I play in two different leagues and we split it evenly. This way there are no hard feelings.

DG

Sid_Vicious
05-30-2006, 03:18 PM
Thanks guys. You lose any money on that horse race Duane, when the breakdown occured? I probably would have had I been able to wager, I really felt that horse was the second leg winner for sure...

dg-in-centralpa
05-30-2006, 03:46 PM
Sure did. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif I had him to win, exacta,trifecta everything but lose. Mary and I were at our local track watching the races. When he broke through the gate, several thousand people groaned, cursed, and were ready to kill the horse. It was even worse when they pulled him up. Oh well... I hit the race before to make up for what I lost. Next week we're going to New York to watch the Belmont. I have no idea who's running or even who a favorite would be. Anyway, I thought there was a good chance for a triple crown winner this year.

Duane