PDA

View Full Version : www.landonshuffett.com

AOYSTER
05-31-2006, 08:39 AM
New official site for Landon Shuffett www.landonshuffett.com (http://www.landonshuffett.com)

Scott Lee
05-31-2006, 01:27 PM
Tim...Just wondering why you're posting this, since Landon has no affiliation with you, nor do he or his family wish to be associated with you, in any way?

Scott Lee

Cueless Joey
05-31-2006, 01:32 PM
I'm having Deja Vu all over again. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

AOYSTER
05-31-2006, 03:35 PM
Oh...to the contrary the Scott.

I was just posting this because I had been asked by many in emails lately. Just bit of news for you all to keep up on with Landon.

New BSACA video's with Landon will be out later this year showing the progression of his development and success with Academy of the Cueing Arts.

I'll keep the website posted for you all. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

wolfdancer
05-31-2006, 03:44 PM
Au contraire, my dear Scott....looks like some fences have been mended.
I'm thinking that a $100k challenge match, winner take all Landon Vs Austin...pay per view, sponsored by IPT is next. Maybe you can borrow Don Feeney's white gloves and ref.

Stretch
05-31-2006, 04:54 PM
Wow! this billiards sanctuary sounds like a really Cool place. St.

pooltchr
05-31-2006, 07:12 PM
I'm confused. I thought I read a thread that Stan Shuffett posted here about 14 months ago that he and Landon were no longer associated with this school.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I was at the Viking event in Lexington when Landon, age 7 at the time, performed during the tournament. He was quite impressive even back then.

Steve

Fran Crimi
05-31-2006, 07:54 PM
I thought this one was Landon's official website. It's current too, as of May 27th. It's got all the right bells and whistles...updates on Landon...contact Stan, etc. Lots of mentions of Landon's affiliations, but no mention at all of the Billiard Sanctuary.

Landon's Website (http://www.justcueit.com/index.html)

ryushen21
05-31-2006, 09:24 PM
Actually if you look on the site that Fran posted you will see a picture of Landon in a grey polo shirt with red and whit stripin in the sleeves and collar and an embroidered logo on the left.

If you look on the site that the original poster linked to you will see a very similar picture except with the back ground photoshopped out and the logo of this "Sanctuary" photoshopped on to the right side of the polo shirt.

Original photo (http://www.justcueit.com/Landon.htm)

If you look under the Landon Shuffet section of the site from the original poster you will see difference in the same image.

I'm sure that there is someone out there that knows Landon and his family, but something tells me that this guy probably doesn't have the rights to be distributing those pictures. And not to mention answering once and for all if Landon is associated with this school or not.

Scott Lee
06-01-2006, 12:41 AM
Trust me Jack...the fences have NOT been mended. This is just Tim White taking advantage of a kid who trusted him...and solely for his (Tim's) own benefit, even against the wishes of the family. I have this first-hand.

Scott

Qtec
06-01-2006, 12:57 AM
Well spotted R.

http://www.billiardsanctuary.com/images/landon-2006a.jpghttp://www.justcueit.com/images/sami%20006.jpg

Cant wait to hear the explination!

Q.. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

ANGEBONES
06-01-2006, 03:17 AM
How good are we talkin' here? Is he a break and run player, or just sometimes, or only the easy racks?

Qtec
06-01-2006, 03:54 AM
A feeble attempt to change the subject. No comment on the 2 photos?

Q

Terry
06-01-2006, 03:56 AM
I watched Landon play in the 2005 world juniors last sept. in Austria and I was totally impressed. He can run racks for sure,he's only small but has got a powerful break. If he keeps going the way he is ( and i'm sure he will ) he will be a top pro in time for sure. The thing that impressed me the most with Landon was the way he composed himself in the match, totally calm. I sat and talked with Landons father during one of his matches and he is focused on Landons improvment and takes notes on the matches so they can correct any flaws quickly. Austen is also a very good young player but doesn't have the same type of composure as Landon. Terry

pooltchr
06-01-2006, 04:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> A feeble attempt to change the subject. No comment on the 2 photos?

Q <hr /></blockquote>

I find it a little strange that the school logo is perfectly straight, even though the material in the shirt behind it seens have some folds and wrinkles in it. Usually when something is attached to a piece of material, it follows the flow of the cloth. Much like the logo on the other side of his shirt.
Steve

Qtec
06-01-2006, 05:01 AM
There is no doubt that the BS logo is superimposed. The question is why? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Q

cushioncrawler
06-01-2006, 05:15 AM
Nnoooo -- the logo iz original -- the photo was superimpozed without my client's permission -- or did i waste 4 years at law-school.

cushioncrawler
06-01-2006, 06:15 AM
When the architect Jorn Utzon entered his opera house design, he said...

".... three shell-like concrete vaults covered with white tiles..." ...... estimated cost $7 million.

When construction took 10 years more than scheduled, and the cost was $102 million, he said....

"..... the idea has been to let the platform cut through like a knife and separate primary and secondary functions completely. On top of the platform the spectators receive the completed work of art and beneath the platform every preparation for it takes place..... To express the platform and avoid destroying it is a very important thing, when you start building on top of it. A flat roof does not express the flatness of the platform.... in the schemes for the Sydney Opera House, you can see the roofs, curved forms, hanging higher or lower over the plateau. The contrast of forms and the spaces of great architectural force made possible by the modern structural approach to concrete construction, which has given so many beautiful tools into the hands of the architect...."

The key words here are...." so many beautiful tools into the hands of the architect...."

The first singer to sing in the opera house (this was before it was finished) was Paul Robeson.

The pool bit ...... Paul beat Jorn at 8-ball, but Jorn got his money back at 3-cushion.

pooltchr
06-01-2006, 06:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cushioncrawler:</font><hr> Nnoooo -- the logo iz original -- the photo was superimpozed without my client's permission -- or did i waste 4 years at law-school. <hr /></blockquote>

As they say in the California court rooms...If the logo don't fit, it must be bull s---!!!
Steve

Stretch
06-01-2006, 09:11 AM
Wow! I'm totaly impressed with the super sleuths in here. BUSTED! lol Something about the original link didn't sit right with me, that's all i knew. I think it was his desperate attempt at aligning himself with Landon. It was all about Landon, you know what i mean? What a leech. Kinda puts a damper on anything good comeing out of his "sanctuary" experience for sure. Count me out. St.

bsmutz
06-01-2006, 09:32 AM
I visited this guy's site well over a year ago and something didn't sit quite right with me then. Seems like I always get that same feeling when I'm around shameless self-promoters. You expect most people who are offering a service to try to make their business seem more appealing than their competition, but you usually like to see someone else saying how great they are that isn't a relative or affiliated with them. This guy, Tim White I think it was, reminded me of Fast Larry.
This action of his on this board makes me hope the "sanctuary" gets struck by lightning.

ryushen21
06-01-2006, 10:16 AM
The main reason that i posted that bit about the pictures is so that if this guy is using that picture and others (the entire page was pretty much a cut and paste job) then something needs to be done.

I think that it is a really sad and pathetic attempt by someone to use a kid who has obvious talent. It looks to me like someone is attempting to make a quick buck off someone else.

Like i said, hopefully someone here knows Landon and his family and can get the information to them.

Eric.
06-01-2006, 11:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr> Trust me Jack...the fences have NOT been mended. This is just Tim White taking advantage of a kid who trusted him...and solely for his (Tim's) own benefit, even against the wishes of the family. I have this first-hand.

Scott <hr /></blockquote>

There was a rumor that Tim White bought the web domain name of "landonshuffett.com" and owns the rights to use that. Anyone know anything about that? Either way, I'm sure Stan Shuffett would be interested...

Eric

Scott Lee
06-01-2006, 01:35 PM
Eric...Stan knows all about this b.s. by Tim White. It is not new, and has been going on for almost a year now. The family would rather not discuss this in a public forum, and are taking their own route to resolve these "issues". Suffice it to say that although Mr. White does have 'some' legality to do what he's doing, the fact that he's doing it AGAINST the wishes of the parties involved says a LOT, imo, about his character.

Scott Lee

AOYSTER
06-01-2006, 06:04 PM
This is like a soap opera here with you people. Do you have anything else better to do? Especially when you don't even know all the facts. Do you all live in a cave and the only thing you have is a computer. What a life that must be? Can't do anything yourself so spend all yout time criticizing others. Do something on your own and see what others say about you. I'll bet you can't get thousands of compliments. I have done more, spend more, and know a hell of a lot more than all of you put together. My life is perfect! No exaggeration. I live a dream and I can see why you all have such negative responses about me...just like Kevin Trudeau. We really don't have time for you people anyway. The story is a long one, and I can tell you all that the Shuffetts came to me for instruction many times. I worked with Landon for many years through personal instruction, (Florida and KY), videos, video analysis, drive time to thier home in KY, hours over hours of studying Landon's game, giving him a good portion of the strength he has today. Stan purchased the foundation series from me in 2001 and has been using the knowledge since then. They again came to me wanting more in 2003 and 2004 while I was in the process of filming series 2. After a week with Stan teaching him all the details of the advanced foundation program, he was very interested in having Landon in the new series, as I worked with him. I told him that would be great and gave him 50% discount on the class for the week when they returned a second time a few months later. I made sure during the week that he was sure he wanted to go ahead with everything. I explained to him the details and had him sign a contract, allowing me all the necessary legal protections as any good business person should do. Shuffettcontract.jpg
Part of the agreement we had was that Landon would display the Billiard Sanctuary logo at all future events as Stan was now an advanced level instructor with the BSACA.along with many other things I won't get into here. Stan was now in full force with teaching the BSACA program to others and continuing the BSACA system with Landon each day. This methodology of teaching Landon has not changed. Even today Stan still teaches the BSACA foundation program (notice on his site) Chapter by chapter exactly and what am I getting for that? It wasn't until much later in 2005 that Stan decided he didn't want to be associated with the BSACA anymore because of one 10 second clip where I wanted to make a powerful statement regarding the sickening toxic smoking billiard world we live in. The video has a warning about the dangers of cigarettes and a very simple way of skipping the section. No harm done. Nothing illegal, nothing X or R rated. (in fact just last night on a PBS special, more was shown) It is just a warning label like those put on cigarette packs, to which so many totally ignore, especially the Shuffetts. Second hand smoke is more deadly than smoking yourself. I love the Cueing Arts but refuse to have anything to do with poisoning myself and wanted to make a change for the better for the rest. I love life too much. Anyway, I told Stan right after that I would remove himself and Landon if he would just cover the small expenses I incurred for the information he sent to my webmaster for his pages on the site. He refused to pay any of it, so I left it there. This causes him to hold in all his thoughts regarding the cigarette warning health section for many months. You can imagine the negative thoughts this will gererate. Not only did I have and continue to have full right to post all information regarding Stan and Landon, it is only fair to me in all ways. I spent all the money producing the videos, Stan paid ZERO. Stan paid me half price for the full (35 hour) class, had many hours of instruction for Landon for basically nothing, had Landon appear on the Series 2, received free video analysis reports, had free advertising through my website and marketing venues. I was doing all this to help Landon. I have never even remotely takin advantage of anything here, quite the opposite. Remember they wanted all this, I never went to them about the videos, they came to me and wanted to be included....and who you say is taking advantage of whom??????????? How much money have they spent for what they got. I run a business here. Just how would you feel in my position. I even offered to them to redo the videos to satisfy them but they refused that too. I am just posting things as promissed to me originally. Thank this country for the legal system and contracts. I have spent over $750,000 in the billiard education world over the past 15 years, what have you done? NO ONE EVER ERECTED A STATUE TO A CRITIC! Next time, get all the facts before you move your fingers around your keyboard. And don't worry, I don't need your money, my classes are always filled.

Qtec
06-01-2006, 06:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is like a soap opera here with you people. Do you have anything else better to do? Especially when you don't even know all the facts. Do you all live in a cave and the only thing you have is a computer. What a life that must be? Can't do anything yourself so spend all yout time criticizing others. Do something on your own and see what others say about you. I'll bet you can't get thousands of compliments. I have done more, spend more, and know a hell of a lot more than all of you put together. My life is perfect! No exaggeration. I live a dream and I can see why you all have such negative responses about me...just like Kevin Trudeau. <font color="blue"> LMAO </font color> We really don't have time for you people anyway. <hr /></blockquote>

I think you've made it patently obvious why LS is not with you anymore. Its all about you. Have you EVER taken part in a discussion on this board?
Pimp your website somewhere else, try www.ilovemyself.com. (http://www.ilovemyself.com.) /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q ... the 'official site of LS???!!! LOL

Barbara
06-01-2006, 07:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote AOYSTER:</font><hr> This is like a soap opera here with you people.

<font color="red">Then why do you read this board so closely? </font color>

Do you have anything else better to do? Especially when you don't even know all the facts. Do you all live in a cave and the only thing you have is a computer. What a life that must be?

<font color="red">Ooooo, ouch! and what are you doing here? Listen, I'm not sharing my fire and Mastadon leg with you unless you bring back more fire wood. Or do you know what wood is?</font color>

Can't do anything yourself so spend all yout time criticizing others.

<font color="red"> Right back atcha!! </font color>

Do something on your own and see what others say about you.

<font color="red"> Ditto on the last ditto. </font color>

I'll bet you can't get thousands of compliments. I have done more, spend more, and know a hell of a lot more than all of you put together. My life is perfect! No exaggeration. I live a dream and I can see why you all have such negative responses about me...just like Kevin Trudeau. We really don't have time for you people anyway.

<font color="red">Holy Moley!! Is this the great Fast Larry resurrected and has gotten through a host of IP addresses to fool the Mods?? If not, we are Sooooooo humbled by your presence to tell us how meanlingless we all are without your GREAT ADVICE! So MANY THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE!! Maybe I should just go out and kill myself because I am not worthy of your advice about how great you are.</font color>

The story is a long one, and I can tell you all that the Shuffetts came to me for instruction many times. I worked with Landon for many years through personal instruction, (Florida and KY), videos, video analysis, drive time to thier home in KY, hours over hours of studying Landon's game, giving him a good portion of the strength he has today. Stan purchased the foundation series from me in 2001 and has been using the knowledge since then. They again came to me wanting more in 2003 and 2004 while I was in the process of filming series 2. After a week with Stan teaching him all the details of the advanced foundation program, he was very interested in having Landon in the new series, as I worked with him. I told him that would be great and gave him 50% discount on the class for the week when they returned a second time a few months later. I made sure during the week that he was sure he wanted to go ahead with everything. I explained to him the details and had him sign a contract, allowing me all the necessary legal protections as any good business person should do. Shuffettcontract.jpg
Part of the agreement we had was that Landon would display the Billiard Sanctuary logo at all future events as Stan was now an advanced level instructor with the BSACA.along with many other things I won't get into here. Stan was now in full force with teaching the BSACA program to others and continuing the BSACA system with Landon each day. This methodology of teaching Landon has not changed. Even today Stan still teaches the BSACA foundation program (notice on his site) Chapter by chapter exactly and what am I getting for that? It wasn't until much later in 2005 that Stan decided he didn't want to be associated with the BSACA anymore because of one 10 second clip where I wanted to make a powerful statement regarding the sickening toxic smoking billiard world we live in. The video has a warning about the dangers of cigarettes and a very simple way of skipping the section. No harm done. Nothing illegal, nothing X or R rated. (in fact just last night on a PBS special, more was shown) It is just a warning label like those put on cigarette packs, to which so many totally ignore, especially the Shuffetts. Second hand smoke is more deadly than smoking yourself. I love the Cueing Arts but refuse to have anything to do with poisoning myself and wanted to make a change for the better for the rest. I love life too much. Anyway, I told Stan right after that I would remove himself and Landon if he would just cover the small expenses I incurred for the information he sent to my webmaster for his pages on the site. He refused to pay any of it, so I left it there. This causes him to hold in all his thoughts regarding the cigarette warning health section for many months. You can imagine the negative thoughts this will gererate. Not only did I have and continue to have full right to post all information regarding Stan and Landon, it is only fair to me in all ways. I spent all the money producing the videos, Stan paid ZERO. Stan paid me half price for the full (35 hour) class, had many hours of instruction for Landon for basically nothing, had Landon appear on the Series 2, received free video analysis reports, had free advertising through my website and marketing venues. I was doing all this to help Landon. I have never even remotely takin advantage of anything here, quite the opposite. Remember they wanted all this, I never went to them about the videos, they came to me and wanted to be included....and who you say is taking advantage of whom??????????? How much money have they spent for what they got. I run a business here. Just how would you feel in my position. I even offered to them to redo the videos to satisfy them but they refused that too. I am just posting things as promissed to me originally. Thank this country for the legal system and contracts. I have spent over $750,000 in the billiard education world over the past 15 years, what have you done? NO ONE EVER ERECTED A STATUE TO A CRITIC! Next time, get all the facts before you move your fingers around your keyboard. And don't worry, I don't need your money, my classes are always filled. <font color="red">

Sorry I just paged through this bullshit because I knew this was just a self-serving, meanlingless thread to promote your school that has nothing to do with your thread title. But you actually have the hairy balls to insult people on this board who you don't know and you just go about insulting them that they can't play?? What the F? Am I missing something here??</font color> <hr /></blockquote>

Barbara

ryushen21
06-01-2006, 07:06 PM
Just a quick thought.....if the Shuffets apparently screwed you out of your money, why would you then go and invest more money (website domain fees and design) to promote them?

Doesn't exactly make a whole lot of sense to me. I tend not to continue associating with people who screw me over.

caedos
06-01-2006, 07:52 PM
"WITH YOU PEOPLE"??!?!?!?!?

Tim,

I doubt if you know me from dirt, but we met at least once on one of your trips through Dallas and Cue Tech. I believe you do more good than harm and promote and grow the sport, whatever your personal goals and motives. So whenever your name comes up, I have spoken well of your efforts and as an instructor.

Perhaps your frustration is the cause for your lack of tact and decorum. Insulting a message board containing a high number of heavily networked and influential people, as well as a voluminous membership of players and fans at large, is not going to bring you much support. Even though boardmembers may butt heads and/or are at odds with each other, the few people who have come out against the entire board as you have were eventually persuaded to be more civil or take their inappropriate behavior elsewhere. It's not a perfect system, but it is a community of good people you have seen fit to denigrate with blanket statements. It's healthy and productive to air our differences if it's done right.

What good can possibly come of your last post? Of course you don't need a revenue stream from the billiard industry, but whatever it is that you seek so desperately in terms of personal status and recognition will be greatly lessened in significance if you continue to present yourself in such manner where it will be viewed by hundreds if not thousands over time. These messages live in the archive forever. Many are the people who will look up a person's message history to learn something about with whom they are dealing.

There is no good closing for this. Your post is a smudge on face of billiards instruction and instructors. In the grand scheme, it's not a big one. It would be nice if you would change your tone on this board and help us all to promote and improve our chosen sport or hobby in a more positive manner. An apology might not be out of line either.

Respectfully,

Carl

Qtec
06-01-2006, 08:13 PM
Do I detect some hostility here! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Calm down B. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q

DickLeonard
06-02-2006, 05:50 AM
Aoyster You must not have heard Craig Claybourne the food critic of the New York for years. When he gave a restaurant 4 stars he never disappointed his followers.####

Eric.
06-02-2006, 09:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote AOYSTER:</font><hr> This is like a soap opera here with you people.

<font color="blue"> And you are right in the middle of it with your BS and snake oil sales. JPeters come to mind, are you still using that user name? </font color>

Do you have anything else better to do? Especially when you don't even know all the facts. Do you all live in a cave and the only thing you have is a computer. What a life that must be?

<font color="blue">If the people here are all losers, then why do you post here repeatedly, JPeters? </font color>

Can't do anything yourself so spend all yout time criticizing others.

<font color="blue"> Your B S needs to be criticized and exposed </font color>

Do something on your own and see what others say about you. I'll bet you can't get thousands of compliments. I have done more, spend more, and know a hell of a lot more than all of you put together. My life is perfect! No exaggeration.

<font color="blue">Sounds like you are believing your own B S, I don't think anyone els belives or cares. </font color>

I live a dream and I can see why you all have such negative responses about me...just like Kevin Trudeau.

<font color="blue">The difference between you and Trudeau is that Trudeau is successful </font color>

We really don't have time for you people anyway.

<font color="blue"> What's this "we" stuff, Pilgrim? I highly doubt Trudeau sees you as in the same circles as him </font color>

The story is a long one, and I can tell you all that the Shuffetts came to me for instruction many times. I worked with Landon for many years through personal instruction, (Florida and KY), videos, video analysis, drive time to thier home in KY, hours over hours of studying Landon's game, giving him a good portion of the strength he has today. Stan purchased the foundation series from me in 2001 and has been using the knowledge since then. They again came to me wanting more in 2003 and 2004 while I was in the process of filming series 2. After a week with Stan teaching him all the details of the advanced foundation program, he was very interested in having Landon in the new series, as I worked with him. I told him that would be great and gave him 50% discount on the class for the week when they returned a second time a few months later. I made sure during the week that he was sure he wanted to go ahead with everything. I explained to him the details and had him sign a contract, allowing me all the necessary legal protections as any good business person should do. Shuffettcontract.jpg
Part of the agreement we had was that Landon would display the Billiard Sanctuary logo at all future events as Stan was now an advanced level instructor with the BSACA.along with many other things I won't get into here. Stan was now in full force with teaching the BSACA program to others and continuing the BSACA system with Landon each day. This methodology of teaching Landon has not changed. Even today Stan still teaches the BSACA foundation program (notice on his site) Chapter by chapter exactly and what am I getting for that? It wasn't until much later in 2005 that Stan decided he didn't want to be associated with the BSACA anymore because of one 10 second clip where I wanted to make a powerful statement regarding the sickening toxic smoking billiard world we live in. The video has a warning about the dangers of cigarettes and a very simple way of skipping the section. No harm done. Nothing illegal, nothing X or R rated. (in fact just last night on a PBS special, more was shown) It is just a warning label like those put on cigarette packs, to which so many totally ignore, especially the Shuffetts. Second hand smoke is more deadly than smoking yourself. I love the Cueing Arts but refuse to have anything to do with poisoning myself and wanted to make a change for the better for the rest. I love life too much. Anyway, I told Stan right after that I would remove himself and Landon if he would just cover the small expenses I incurred for the information he sent to my webmaster for his pages on the site. He refused to pay any of it, so I left it there. This causes him to hold in all his thoughts regarding the cigarette warning health section for many months. You can imagine the negative thoughts this will gererate. Not only did I have and continue to have full right to post all information regarding Stan and Landon, it is only fair to me in all ways. I spent all the money producing the videos, Stan paid ZERO. Stan paid me half price for the full (35 hour) class, had many hours of instruction for Landon for basically nothing, had Landon appear on the Series 2, received free video analysis reports, had free advertising through my website and marketing venues. I was doing all this to help Landon. I have never even remotely takin advantage of anything here, quite the opposite. Remember they wanted all this, I never went to them about the videos, they came to me and wanted to be included....and who you say is taking advantage of whom???????????

<font color="blue">OK, now we have one side of the story. </font color>

How much money have they spent for what they got. I run a business here. Just how would you feel in my position. I even offered to them to redo the videos to satisfy them but they refused that too. I am just posting things as promissed to me originally. Thank this country for the legal system and contracts. I have spent over $750,000 in the billiard education world over the past 15 years, what have you done?

<font color="blue"> This isn't a competition about who's manhood is bigger, more like a questioning of shady business practices... </font color>

NO ONE EVER ERECTED A STATUE TO A CRITIC! Next time, get all the facts before you move your fingers around your keyboard.

And don't worry, I don't need your money, my classes are always filled.

<font color="red">If you are too busy, I would recommend customers to go elsewhere. </font color>

<hr /></blockquote>

Eric &gt;the NJ Oyster

Deeman3
06-02-2006, 11:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> Do I detect some hostility here! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Calm down B. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> No, like many of us, Barbara doesn't like Oysters.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

Deeman
now i know what down under means

wolfdancer
06-02-2006, 11:50 AM
Seems to me that after all the accusations, etc.....Tim just fired off an angry post of his own. If he helped Stan in developing Landon's innate talents....he should have the right to state that. Nobody, I believe, is going to go to his school, and think they'll be on Ripley's ???
And, I doubt anyone is going to buy Tim's DVDs, to watch the kid shoot pool????
And if he posted as JPeters, pumping his school....just a little creative marketing....

Rich R.
06-02-2006, 06:30 PM
AOYSTER, I'm not lawyer and I have no idea if your use of the name and images of this kid is legal or not, based on a contract that you have. However, I do know what I believe is the right thing to do and using the kid's name and image, against the wishes of the family, is not the right thing to do. It is down right sleazy.

I'm happy that your school is very busy, because I don't think anyone who knows what you are doing will attend. I know I wouldn't and I wouldn't recommend your school to anyone. I also hope no one buys your videos.

BTW, in the future, if I were you, I wouldn't tell anyone that you only charged Landon's father one-half price for the lessons, because Landon was in the video. Since you are using Landon's name and image as a sales tool, there shouldn't have been any charge for any of your services and, in fact, Landon should have received a little something ($) for every video sold.

You may want to forget bringing your Spam to this forum, I don't think you will be obtaining any sales here. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

cueball1950
06-02-2006, 07:15 PM
Yeah, What Rich said.....you give em HELL Rich....mike

DSAPOLIS
06-02-2006, 09:06 PM
Tim,

The only reason you are posting this because you own "Landonshuffet.com". The rest is just a bunch of crap and you know it. I spoke with Stan about this situation IN PERSON and he has a completely different story than what you are saying here. You have used this situation to leverage yourself with all of your legal mumbo jumbo and if I'm being honest you're an embarrassment to pocket billiard instructors everywhere. I'm not tooting my own horn, but for crying out loud I have coached and worked with players from D level league players up to world champion professionals. I have NEVER claimed any glory for their accomplishments and I would never use any of their names to up my price as an instructor or to falsely advertise claims that are not true. Landon has had one coach - that is his father Stan Shuffet. All this other nonsense is 100% BS. If I'm wrong, prove me wrong. If you were a gentleman you would give the kid his name back and stop telling people you are somehow responsible for any of his success. It is deplorable that you refused to remove Landon from the DVD's after Stan asked you to do so. It is also deplorable that you neglected to inform the Shuffet's of these clips prior to them signing the agreement. The only second hand smoke you should worry about is the smoke your blowing up our asses when tell us all how wonderful a guy you are.

cueball1950
06-02-2006, 09:33 PM
Yeah...double what Dave said.....Give em hell Dave. We all got your back...............mike

Scott Lee
06-03-2006, 12:31 AM
Tap, tap, tap, Dave! I also spoke with Stan, at length, about this fiasco, almost a year ago...and can back up what you said, about Tim's version of the story being untrue. Sad that the moral character here is what is suffering. It's another case of not "can I do this", but "should I do this". Obviously, Tim, in his delerious mind, believes it will help his reputation in the long run. LOL

I too, have spent time working with Landon (happily at NO charge, and my own expense...enjoying the experience and wonderful hospitality of the Shuffet family), but it is Stan who has molded the fine young player and terrific young man that Landon has become. The time will come when Landon grows up and exposes this charade for what it is.

Scott Lee

moblsv
06-03-2006, 07:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr> Wow! I'm totaly impressed with the super sleuths in here. BUSTED!.. What a leech. Kinda puts a damper on anything good comeing out of his "sanctuary" experience for sure. Count me out. St.<hr /></blockquote>

What an interesting thread this turned out to be. I'm with you, this doesn't sit right with me, at all. There are so many people on the board, and even just this thread, who have a good reputation within this BD community, I won't be dealing with this guy for instruction.

wolfdancer
06-03-2006, 10:29 AM
Scott, while we are on the topic....you have to stop using my
name, and taking credit for my successes, in your advertisments.
This was just God-Given talent that I possess ....
Maybe you helped me out some by correcting my stroke, and maybe you showed me how to setup and aim, and actually pocket some balls, and plan ahead for the next two .....but the rest of the package,I was born with.

Qtec
06-03-2006, 08:58 PM
A kid with talent is an instructor's wet dream. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I had such a kid once. I taught him [ and it was a learning experience for me] for 18 months. I got him free time, so he could practice when he could at no cost and my time was also free. He went from being a 20 breaker[ snooker LOL] to making 2 century's in one day.[ 100+ break]
The problem is, people recognise talent and then suddenly people want a piece of the action.

Q

Scott Lee
06-04-2006, 11:49 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Scott

AOYSTER
06-05-2006, 11:11 AM
Yes, I must say all this is quite interesting. I bet you are all glad I am around for this topic of discussion. I sure have had some great laughs. Good thing I feel awesome all the time. Sex with Cheryl was awesome last night and this morning!

For the record, one more time. The Shuffetts came to me voluntarily every time for the help with Landon. I never once, told them to come to me for instruction. For many years we worked together very well. The ONLY reason, this is all such a story is the fact that I (sole owner of my Academy), decided that I would add a short health section to my ( not the Shuffett's) video series for the positive benefit of the of billiard world. To which, I am sure no one can disagree with me on that. Billiards and health don't go together....except at the Academy of the Cueing Arts!

Anyway, I told the Shuffetts in an email that I would be adding a health clip, with no reply question as to the content and had them sign the contract agreeing to it before and videos were produced. Remeber, my business, all my money, time, investment, knowledge, etc. (put yourself in my shoes). A whole year after the videos were out (note: Stan had demo's before they went to final duplication), many times working with Landon, Stan decided he wanted it all removed for free. Well, that was impossible and very unreasonable thing to even ask me, so the drama unfolded as I stood firm on our agreement and what I had produced. I told him it would cost a lot of money to have them reproduced and I wasn't going to pay for it but told the Shuffetts that if they wanted to pay for the redo that I would do that for them. They refused and then sent nasty letters and attornies my way. Good thing for the contracts.

I have mearly been defending my decisions and false accusations towards me all along from the Shuffetts and people here. I have never directed negativity and false accusations toward anyone. This is all just 100% because of a positive health section on series 10 and the warning about cigarettes and brief oyster nudity was there to skip the section so easily. Warning labels are on cigarrettes, people who smoke have no care for others, and then file lawsuits when they get cancer. How screwed up is this. How simple would it have been for the Shuffetts to skip the section when they saw the warning. It says if nudity offends you then just skip this section. There is even a 10 second time delay for someone to think about it or get the remote. Obviously, when they didn't they have acknowledged that it doesn't offend them, so you later can't get upset that it did. Same exact thing with the cigarette issue and that is the reason I did it that way. Remember nudity has never killed anyone, Cigarettes..., well.....you know the answer to that one...I hope !

And to add, I have 12 documented students who I am working with (because of the video series 2) who have quit smoking and have changed their live for the better, with my healthly living quest. They have thanked me many times. I would rather have made a healthly change to someone's life way over helping a kid hit plastic balls with a wood stick into a plastic hole better, and want a little credit for doing so.

Maybe I shouldn't have added the health section to my billiard video's, but as long as smoking is big part of the billiard world, I will continue this quest for the better and it was my choice. And no one else appearing on the videos has complained! I suspect that only the smokers will be and have been the reponders of negativity towards me. Friction on bad habits will always bring out the worst in people... I can deal with that, it's called detoxifying.

I just returned from 4 day golf school and had some real interesting conversations and thoughts.

Butch Harmon is known as one of the greatest golf instructors. Mostly because of Tiger Woods. His name, his school, his teachings are all a huge success because Tiger has done so well. His school, as I can attest is expensive, but worth every dollar. As Butch said, Tiger will always have the knowledge he gave him and no one can take that away from Butch. Tigers DAD Earl quoted, whom I had the honor to meet 8 years ago," I am Tigers life coach." Tiger Woods was quoted as saying "Butch Harmon is my teacher"

Quoted by the Oyster - "We all should strive to help others in a positive way. Provide guidance to others in need. Journey together to the end in peace. We are all on this big ball flying through space together. There is way too much negative in this world for it to have any part in a game we all love."

Tiger Woods and Butch Harmon.....I rest my case!!!!

http://www.tigerwoods.com/news/fullstory.sps?iNewsID=115897&amp;itype=6273&amp;iCategoryI D=

http://www.butchharmongolfschools.com/sch_packages.asp?tab=schpkg&amp;sel=sch_packages

Butch Harmon Speaks Out on Tiger

By Ron Salsig

The timeline on Tiger Woods’ breakup with swing coach Butch Harmon is now clear. Harmon has come out of the closet to speak his mind.

Harmon first broke his silence on Tiger on The Golf Channel in May, and later in an interview with Jeff Rude in Golfweek magazine. Mark O’Meara, Tiger’s closest friend and neighbor, has also chimed in, along with his instructor, Hank Haney, who has been seen giving Tiger advice on the range.

Harmon spoke briefly with Golf Today, basically validating what he has already said.

“I’ve said what I’ve had to say about Tiger,” Harmon said. “If he should give me a call, I’d be happy to help. But I doubt I will ever have the professional relationship with Tiger I had before, where I gave him all of my time. There is no animosity that I know of, certainly not on my part. And believe me, I’m plenty busy.”

Harmon said that his full-time professional relationship with Tiger, who paid Harmon $50,000 a year, pretty much ended by the time the 2002 PGA Championship rolled around. The last time they had a full-on relationship was at the 2002 U.S. Open at Bethpage Black. Woods left New York with is seventh major championship out of 11, and seemed invincible. Since then, Woods has gone 0-for-7 in the majors.

Woods called Harmon two weeks prior to the 2002 PGA at Hazeltine and told Harmon that he appreciated all his help but he wanted to work on his own.

“I’m not sure you can say anything really happened,” Harmon said. “I think he got to a point in his life where he felt he could do it on his own, and who’s to say he’s wrong? He asked if he could call me if he did need some help, and I said, `No problem.’”

During that PGA Championship Tiger did call Harmon twice. He also went to Harmon’s Las Vegas home early in 2003 after his knee surgery, to bounce a few things off his former instructor.

Harmon said Woods made the separation official at the end of last year, saying that they had been friends a long time but now he wanted to go on without a coach. Harmon said he told Tiger, “I thought that was already the case.”

It has been said through much of the media that Tiger did not appreciate the way Harmon grabbed the spotlight through personal interviews, never avoiding a microphone.

“That’s been said to me by other people,” Harmon said. “But I am who I am. I like people, and I know a lot of people in golf. If that was a downfall in his camp, which it might have been, so be it. I’m going to be who I am.”

Harmon added that Tiger never mentioned anything about the subject, adding that Woods is a man who avoids confrontation. Call it good manners, something Harmon appreciates.

But Harmon clearly exploited every endorsement he could muster, which may well have riled Woods.

“We all have the right to earn a living,” Harmon said.

Anonymous sources close to Tiger, in several periodicals, have said that the last straw in the relationship came at the British Open at Muirfield, where Tiger was going for his third straight major of the year. Harmon was apparently becoming too much a center of attention.

“I did sense that the energy from Tiger was a little less friendly at Muirfield,” Harmon said. “I really didn’t work all that much with Tiger at Muirfield.”

Woods has repeated that he and Harmon remain friends. Harmon said that when they do run into each other, they tease each other in good banter.

“We just don’t have a working relationship,” Harmon said. “Are we good friends? No. Are we friends? Yes.”

Harmon now has a healthy stable of at least 19 prominent tour pros, including Darren Clarke, Adam Scott, Fred Couples, Stewart Cink, Steve Flesch and Ben Crane – all of whom posted PGA Tour victories in the last 15 months. Harmon said he chooses his students carefully.

“There were two promising young Australian players who came to see me,” Harmon said. “Aaron Baddeley had a big mouth. Adam Scott was a very nice, intelligent young man. I chose to help Scott instead of Baddeley.”

Since the breakup, Tiger’s driving has suffered. Mark O’Meara has helped Tiger when they practice together. Asked if Tiger should give Harmon a call, O’Meara said, “Maybe he should.”

O’Meara’s long-time instructor is Hank Haney. At the Players Championship, the Masters and the Wachovia, Haney was seen working with Woods on the range. Woods says Haney is his friend, someone he bounces things off of, not his new swing coach.

“I’m not saying that I teach Tiger Woods,” Haney said in the Dallas Morning News at the Byron Nelson Classic. “People can speculate all they want, but Tiger Woods has never said that. We’re old friends. He respects my views on the game, just as he respects other people’s views.”

Harmon does see changes in Tiger’s swing.

“He has radically changed the path of his backswing,” Harmon said. “It’s a lot more out and around. Because of this, the plane of the swing is flatter and he’s coming more underneath on the downswing. He’s put the shaft and his hands more behind him on the downswing, and that’s why he’s fought his driver. He always had the ability to hit a little fade out there, and he fights it now. And you hardly ever see him hit that stinger off the tee. The position he’s coming from, it’s hard to do.”

Tiger knows this criticism, not necessarily from Harmon, but from others. This is how he has responded.

“The blocking is because (the downswing) is narrow,” Woods said. “I react by speeding up the hips and I try to get the club on top of the ball. That’s where I get narrow and stuck and hit it way to the right. I can also hit a couple of flip hooks in there, too, when I get stuck. The key is to stay wide all the time on the way down, but you have to put yourself up in that position on the way back. You just have to be patient. I am building and things are starting to come together.”

What are the changes Tiger has been working on? Johnny Miller thinks he knows.

“His short irons are beautiful now,” Miller said. “He’s much smoother than he was before. There’s not as much wrist-[censored] immediately in the backswing. But with his hands more in control, like they are now, he has far more wrist-[censored] on top of the swing, and that creates a narrow downswing. He doesn’t have as much room as he used to have coming down, and when he explodes through the ball with his hips, like he does with the driver, it creates problems.”

Miller believes Tiger is working on the right thing, he just needs more clubhead lag to widen the swing: less wrist-[censored] on top, more coming down.

One thing Tiger Woods has taught us all – never, ever discount him. He has made fools of his detractors too many times with his enormous talent. Talent that has flourished through the pepperings of knowledge from others.

Fran Crimi
06-05-2006, 11:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
brief oyster nudity was there to skip the section so easily <hr /></blockquote>

You feature nudity on a tape/dvd that features a child??? Good grief!

Eric.
06-05-2006, 11:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;

You feature nudity on a tape/dvd that features a child??? Good grief! <hr /></blockquote>

Looks like the Oyster showed his flat ass on this one. Literally /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Eric

Deeman3
06-05-2006, 12:26 PM
I'm still waiting for the tape of sex with Cheryl morning and night coming out. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Deeman

nAz
06-05-2006, 12:41 PM
lol man this is a great thread!

Good thing for contracts... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm curious did L. Shuffett learn anything from AOYSTER?

anyways Oyster if your ever in NYC drop me a line I could use a lesson, and if i improve you can have all the credit... no skin off my back, i believe in giving credit where credit is due.

AOYSTER
06-05-2006, 01:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;

You feature nudity on a tape/dvd that features a child??? Good grief! <hr /></blockquote>

Hey Fran, Not Porn or even X-Rated. The same thing you see on regular TV. Naked butts are not offensive to most and that is all that was shown. Nothing illegal. Landon skinney dips with his girlfriend at the lake in KY, he wasn't offended.

You should be saying "Good Grief" to the parents of these kids who take their children into smoke filled billiard rooms day after day. That is murder the way I see it. Landon and the Shuffett's are precious jewels of this world, they should not be subjected to deadly poison gases by selfish smokers. The issue is again, smoking, poison, cigarettes, not a 6 second butt shot on a billiard/health video. Smokers kill people with their butts, no one will die from mine. Now you see why I had to find something, that for some unknown reason, America is so shocked when they see a naked butt? I don't understand it, butt it worked. The issue stayes alive because of it.

TELL YOU WHAT!

I TIMOTHY WHITE PROMISE THAT WHEN CIGARETTES ARE BANNED FROM ALL PUBLIC PLACES IN THIS COUNTRY, I WILL REMAKE THE VIDEO SERIES WITH SPECIAL THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR HELPING ME WIN THE BATTLE AND EXCHANGE ALL THE PREVIOUS FOR FREE.

I CAN'T WAIT! THINK THE FIRST ONES WERE GREAT.... WAIT TILL YOU SEE THESE!

SORRY TO ANYONE HERE WHO FEELS NEGATIVE ABOUT ME. I CAN'T WIN 'EM ALL. EFREN CAN'T EITHER.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

AOYSTER
06-05-2006, 02:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> I'm still waiting for the tape of sex with Cheryl morning and night coming out. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Deeman <hr /></blockquote>

Yep, just what I thought again. I threw this line in there, not to brag, but to see the response again. I am sure I could have sold thousands of porn videos with the money I spent on billiard education. Many more than billiard instruction videos. And my producer on the first series of videos tried very hard to convince me to that I could manke a lot more money filming porn than what I had the desire and passion to do. Thousands if not millions more porn videos are sold every week than billiard instruction videos. Go figure? I knew it would be a difficult thing and would have many obstacles to get through but my choice again, was to help others and not be driven by money which today seems to be the measure of success. Again, thanks for the response. I knew that would trigger a sale, but it isn't for sale, only the butts!
I jump the cue ball over Cheryls butt on Volume 9 if you are interested in both butt's. Volume 9 &amp; 10 you get both butts, how about that!

cueball1950
06-05-2006, 04:46 PM
why drag Efren's name into this. Did he take lessons from you also????????...............mike

Cornerman
06-06-2006, 05:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> why drag Efren's name into this. Did he take lessons from you also????????...............mike <hr /></blockquote>All I get out of this is that Tiger Woods and Butch Harmon probably don't have any issues with each other, and that the media is dragging them and us into a phantom confrontation.

Fred &lt;~~~ and who is Cheryl?

eg8r
06-06-2006, 09:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Tap, tap, tap, Dave! I also spoke with Stan, at length, about this fiasco, almost a year ago...and can back up what you said, about Tim's version of the story being untrue. <hr /></blockquote> Scott, while not defending Tasteless Tim, you must remember there are always at least a minimum of three sides to all stories. In this case you will probably find, Tim's version, the Shuffet's version, and third will be the truth (stuck somewhere in between the other two).

eg8r

Stretch
06-06-2006, 11:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cornerman:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> why drag Efren's name into this. Did he take lessons from you also????????...............mike <hr /></blockquote>All I get out of this is that Tiger Woods and Butch Harmon probably don't have any issues with each other, and that the media is dragging them and us into a phantom confrontation.

Fred &lt;~~~ and who is Cheryl? <hr /></blockquote>

Yeah, what with his anti smoking cruisade, Pool vids with sexual overtones, and resting his case on Woods vs. Harmon? And of course non of this was in response to anything anyone even said......i wonder what colour the sky is in his world? St.

Scott Lee
06-06-2006, 10:38 PM
Ed...I think I'd go with the Shuffet's version, as they have no ax to grind. Geez, from what TW says, you'd think Landon couldn't make a ball, BEFORE Tim White's entrance onto the scene. That, of course, is ludicrous. Landon has been a very competent player since he was 5 yrs. old, and with the help of many of us...but MOSTLY his family...he has become a terrific up &amp; coming young player, with his head screwed on straight, and his heart in the right place.
Best of luck to Landon and his family!

Scott

Qtec
06-07-2006, 01:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
Tap, tap, tap, Dave! I also spoke with Stan, at length, about this fiasco, almost a year ago...and can back up what you said, about Tim's version of the story being untrue. <hr /></blockquote> Scott, while not defending Tasteless Tim, you must remember there are always at least a minimum of three sides to all stories. In this case you will probably find, Tim's version, the Shuffet's version, and third will be the truth (stuck somewhere in between the other two).

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Ed the guy started with this,
[ QUOTE ]
New official site for Landon Shuffett <hr /></blockquote>

Just because you own a domain name doesn't mean that its the official site! Its obvious that LS has his OWN site and is no longer connected with AO.
He photoshopped his own logo onto LS,s shirt FGS!!!!!!! LOL [ and got caught /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif]

I dont know what the situation is between both parties and I really dont care. I just don't know why he would want to bring this s^#t onto a billiard forum.

I can see dvd now.
"AOYSTER: In this section we will be doing 1/2 ball stun shots from various distances and after that I will show you my butt! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif"
Maybe its some kind of aversion therapy, who knows. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r
06-07-2006, 10:11 AM
I don't disagree with what you are saying and I was not referring to his intial post. I am referring to the story as a whole. This goes far beyond this thread. There are always 3 sides.

eg8r

eg8r
06-07-2006, 10:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ed...I think I'd go with the Shuffet's version, as they have no ax to grind. <hr /></blockquote> Much like yourself, I would probably choose their side also, they were not the ones to come in here and misrepresent themselves like Tim did. However, besides all of that, there are always 3 sides to any story. [ QUOTE ]
...he has become a terrific up &amp; coming young player, with his head screwed on straight, and his heart in the right place.
Best of luck to Landon and his family! <hr /></blockquote> Can't wait to see more of him. Along with you, I agree, best of luck to Landon and his family.

eg8r

AOYSTER
06-07-2006, 12:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr> Ed...I think I'd go with the Shuffet's version, as they have no ax to grind. Geez, from what TW says, you'd think Landon couldn't make a ball, BEFORE Tim White's entrance onto the scene. That, of course, is ludicrous. Landon has been a very competent player since he was 5 yrs. old, and with the help of many of us...but MOSTLY his family...he has become a terrific up &amp; coming young player, with his head screwed on straight, and his heart in the right place.

Scott
<hr /></blockquote>

Scott, seems like I just beat you to the credit for what Landon has done. I am sure that this whole discussion would have been totally different had Landon not been doing very well. As you said, he has been doing very well since he was 5 years old. Exactly the time Stan bought my first series of videos. Is this just a coincidence that all of a sudden Landon stated doing very well? yes, Landon has had a lot of help from many others but that is for you to take credit for wahtever you seem to feel you have done. I am just pointing out that what I teach works and Landon is only one proof of that. As Donald Trumo quoted as the theme on the final show Monday, "Take Credit" if you don't someone else will. And if you really want to talk about what the mass majority of people who have and constantly every day purchase my series, then you will make progress in the right direction.

This thread has been hilarious to me. I have laughed at so many comments so hard that my stomach hurt. Laughter is the best medicine. Thanks to all the comedians here, It has been real.

One last thing, just to comment on the pool and butt humor. Last year I was at Hedonism in Jamaica a few months ago where they play pool naked at the bar on the beach. Very awesome!

Hedonism: the pursuit of pleasure sensual self indulgence; the ethical theory that pleasure is the highest good and proper aim of human life.

I agree! The main reason we all play this game is for pleasure of the senses in some way or another. I have mearly found a way to extremely amplify that feeling and have the strong desire to share that awesome feeling with others.

You don't have to agree, but don't knock it till you try it.

People who are ignorant of the natural human body are not 100% comfortable with themselves. I am, and am sure you all know that by know.

Rio is just one of the other places I have been that is so different from America. Beautiful people who have are proud showing it off.

I am not forcing anything on anyone. Live your life the way you want and have your own opinions. Great! Keep the humor flowing, I love it. The bottom line is Landon is doing very well. No one wants him to otherwise.

I am just going to be keeping up with Landon's progress good or bad and keep the information up to date on his page. You can check with it anytime you wish for the updates and new videos later this year.

Back to the beach with Organic Irish Wild Salmon and Koombucha.

Stretch
06-07-2006, 03:23 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote AOYSTER:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr> Ed...I think I'd go with the Shuffet's version, as they have no ax to grind. Geez, from what TW says, you'd think Landon couldn't make a ball, BEFORE Tim White's entrance onto the scene. That, of course, is ludicrous. Landon has been a very competent player since he was 5 yrs. old, and with the help of many of us...but MOSTLY his family...he has become a terrific up &amp; coming young player, with his head screwed on straight, and his heart in the right place.

Scott
<hr /></blockquote>

Scott, seems like I just beat you to the credit for what Landon has done. I am sure that this whole discussion would have been totally different had Landon not been doing very well. As you said, he has been doing very well since he was 5 years old. Exactly the time Stan bought my first series of videos. Is this just a coincidence that all of a sudden Landon stated doing very well? yes, Landon has had a lot of help from many others but that is for you to take credit for wahtever you seem to feel you have done. I am just pointing out that what I teach works and Landon is only one proof of that. As Donald Trumo quoted as the theme on the final show Monday, "Take Credit" if you don't someone else will. And if you really want to talk about what the mass majority of people who have and constantly every day purchase my series, then you will make progress in the right direction.

This thread has been hilarious to me. I have laughed at so many comments so hard that my stomach hurt. Laughter is the best medicine. Thanks to all the comedians here, It has been real.

One last thing, just to comment on the pool and butt humor. Last year I was at Hedonism in Jamaica a few months ago where they play pool naked at the bar on the beach. Very awesome!

Hedonism: the pursuit of pleasure sensual self indulgence; the ethical theory that pleasure is the highest good and proper aim of human life.

I agree! The main reason we all play this game is for pleasure of the senses in some way or another. I have mearly found a way to extremely amplify that feeling and have the strong desire to share that awesome feeling with others.

You don't have to agree, but don't knock it till you try it.

People who are ignorant of the natural human body are not 100% comfortable with themselves. I am, and am sure you all know that by know.

Rio is just one of the other places I have been that is so different from America. Beautiful people who have are proud showing it off.

I am not forcing anything on anyone. Live your life the way you want and have your own opinions. Great! Keep the humor flowing, I love it. The bottom line is Landon is doing very well. No one wants him to otherwise.

I am just going to be keeping up with Landon's progress good or bad and keep the information up to date on his page. You can check with it anytime you wish for the updates and new videos later this year.

Back to the beach with Organic Irish Wild Salmon and Koombucha.

<hr /></blockquote>

Yep! Spoken like a true Con Man. Glad you find us amusing and all. So listen, if you ever stop strokeing your ego long enough to participate here with information and topical discussion we'd be happy to keep that smile on your weasely face. So far all we've heard is a sales pitch. Yawn, if you only new how many of THOSE we've seen. NEXT! St.

ryushen21
06-07-2006, 04:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote AOYSTER:</font><hr>

I am just going to be keeping up with Landon's progress good or bad and keep the information up to date on his page.

<hr /></blockquote>

After everything that has been shown here, i can't believe that you still have the stones to say "his" website. Like it was said earlier, you may own the domain name of landonshuffet.com. But that does not in anyway make it his official site. And it is definitely not helping you at all that you basically did a cut and paste job off of Landon's true official site. That's just a load of sh*t and everyone here seems to realize it except you.

The simple fact is that without proper motivation and assistance any talent will squander. And the person that has been the motivator and educator for Landon is his dad Stan. It's absolutely pathetic that you would try to take credit for his success when it really Landon's success is all due to Landon.

Jump down off your high horse and stop trying to make it seem like you are the greatest thing to happen to the game since Simonis, Aramith Balls, and the layered leather tip. You're just making yourself out to be hyper-egotistical hack.

And don't slam the rest of us because we go to pool halls and don't slam the smokers because they aren't the ones who let people smoke in the pool halls. Go jump on a human health and nutrition board if you wanna crusade for that.

pooltchr
06-07-2006, 08:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote AOYSTER:</font><hr> Last year I was at Hedonism in Jamaica a few months ago where they play pool naked at the bar on the beach. Very awesome!
<hr /></blockquote>

I'm trying very hard NOT to imagine watching some of the pool players I know playing in these conditions!!! Awsome is not the word that would come to mind first! /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
Steve

Scott Lee
06-07-2006, 09:14 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote AOYSTER:</font><hr> Scott, seems like I just beat you to the credit for what Landon has done. I am sure that this whole discussion would have been totally different had Landon not been doing very well. As you said, he has been doing very well since he was 5 years old. Exactly the time Stan bought my first series of videos. Is this just a coincidence that all of a sudden Landon stated doing very well? yes, Landon has had a lot of help from many others but that is for you to take credit for wahtever you seem to feel you have done. I am just pointing out that what I teach works and Landon is only one proof of that. <hr /></blockquote>

Tim...Nobody has ever stated that what you teach, or the way you teach it, doesn't work...NOBODY! What we do is NOT rocket science (even though you might like people to believe it is, so that they'll purchase your dvd's). /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
However, I think when Stan Shuffet stands up and says "these people have helped Landon improve his pool game", my name will be right beside yours, not above it, nor below it...and that comes straight from the horse's mouth! Abraham Lincoln said it best: You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time...but not all of the people, all of the time!
If you choose to live in your own delusion that your teaching skills are so far above anyone else's...who owns that problem?

Scott Lee

AOYSTER
06-08-2006, 05:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ryushen21:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote AOYSTER:</font><hr>

<hr /></blockquote>

Jump down off your high horse and stop trying to make it seem like you are the greatest thing to happen to the game
<hr /></blockquote>

Why do that, the view is great up here! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Eric.
06-08-2006, 07:21 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote AOYSTER:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote ryushen21:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote AOYSTER:</font><hr>

<hr /></blockquote>

Jump down off your high horse and stop trying to make it seem like you are the greatest thing to happen to the game
<hr /></blockquote>

Why do that, the view is great up here! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

LOL! I don't know if I should feel sorry for Timmy or just laugh at him! Sounds like Tim's best years were in high school when he "peaked". Unfortunately, you can't go back. For that matter, the people that have something going on in life don't wanna go back. So, keep clinging to your fantasy that you're on top of the pile, sooner or later, you'll have to face reality /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Eric &gt;loves that Vermont Oyster

Rich R.
06-08-2006, 08:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> So, keep clinging to your fantasy that you're on top of the pile, sooner or later, you'll have to face reality /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif<hr /></blockquote>
Some day he will face the reality of what is in that "pile". /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

AOYSTER
06-08-2006, 01:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote AOYSTER:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote ryushen21:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote AOYSTER:</font><hr>

<hr /></blockquote>

sooner or later, you'll have to face reality /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Eric &gt;loves that Vermont Oyster <hr /></blockquote>

Yep, I know....tomorrow is another day and I will be stronger, smarter, healthier, tanner and well....that is just really hard to believe, but reality is that it will be true. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Eric.
06-08-2006, 03:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote AOYSTER:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote AOYSTER:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote ryushen21:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote AOYSTER:</font><hr>

<hr /></blockquote>

sooner or later, you'll have to face reality /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Eric &gt;loves that Vermont Oyster <hr /></blockquote>

Yep, I know....tomorrow is another day and I will be stronger, smarter, healthier, tanner and well....that is just really hard to believe, but reality is that it will be true. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

If you're tanner, you're not necessarily healthier, genius. Think about it.

Remember- you're OK looking, not great looking, OK looking. You've probably been trading on your looks, with mediocre success, since high school. Looks fade over time. Then what?

Eric &gt; /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

AOYSTER
06-08-2006, 05:38 PM
If you're tanner, you're not necessarily healthier, genius. Think about it.

Wrong again....The sun make you healthier!! As long as you are not sick and have drugs in you that will negativly react to the sun, you are providing yourself with crucial vitamin D. The cells of your body need this in conjunction with Calcium to provide cells the nutrition you need. 70% of skin cancer is contained to people in the north. They don't get enough sun. Alaska has the highest suicide rate...because they lack sun.

Go to the site below for all the facts. If this doesn't convince you then I'll send you some more.

http://www.google.com/custom?domains=Mercola.com&amp;q=sun&amp;sa=Search&amp;client= pub-5036891189517018&amp;forid=1&amp;ie=ISO-8859-1&amp;oe=ISO-8859-1&amp;safe=active&amp;hl=en&amp;sitesearch=Mercola.com&amp;cof=GAL T%3A%23008000%3BGL%3A1%3BDIV%3A%23336699%3BVLC%3A6 63399%3BAH%3Acenter%3BBGC%3AFFFFFF%3BLBGC%3AFFFFFF %3BALC%3A0000FF%3BLC%3A0000FF%3BT%3A000000%3BGFNT% 3A0000FF%3BGIMP%3A0000FF%3BLH%3A112%3BLW%3A778%3BL %3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.mercola.com%2Fimages%2Fmercola bannersearch.gif%3BS%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.mercola.co m%3BFORID%3A1%3B

pooltchr
06-08-2006, 06:46 PM
Eric,
I think he actually believes some of the stuff he is posting here!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Steve

caedos
06-08-2006, 07:20 PM
Alaska?

Try this: http://uwadmnweb.uwyo.edu/COJO/WILTSE/4100/mandystory.htm

Mountainous and western states are viewed as having the highest suicides per capita with no mention of Alaska at the top.

As for northern states: Here's the New York site and they appear to be doing better than most other states: https://www.omh.state.ny.us/omhweb/savinglives/Volume1/Vol1_SuicidePreventionPublicHealth.htm

and: http://suiciderates.iliasuicide.com/

and my favorite because of the density map: http://suiciderates.iliasuicide.com/

As for tanning and such : http://thebeachstop.com/main/id16.html#num12 seems to be a good site. Tanning can certainly have more benefits than risks in controlled doses. There are many recent studies that are indicating the use of sunscreen creates a false sense of security in its users because they are so good at preventing sunburn. Regions with high use of sunscreen show a dramatic increase in the number of malignant carcinoma (two types) cases. The malignant melanoma that gets people is more related to severe sunburns and probably not relevant to the cases generated by overexposed sunscreen users.

C

AOYSTER
06-09-2006, 05:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote caedos:</font><hr> Alaska?

Try this: http://uwadmnweb.uwyo.edu/COJO/WILTSE/4100/mandystory.htm

Mountainous and western states are viewed as having the highest suicides per capita with no mention of Alaska at the top.

As for northern states: Here's the New York site and they appear to be doing better than most other states: https://www.omh.state.ny.us/omhweb/savinglives/Volume1/Vol1_SuicidePreventionPublicHealth.htm

and: http://suiciderates.iliasuicide.com/

and my favorite because of the density map: http://suiciderates.iliasuicide.com/

As for tanning and such : http://thebeachstop.com/main/id16.html#num12 seems to be a good site. Tanning can certainly have more benefits than risks in controlled doses. There are many recent studies that are indicating the use of sunscreen creates a false sense of security in its users because they are so good at preventing sunburn. Regions with high use of sunscreen show a dramatic increase in the number of malignant carcinoma (two types) cases. The malignant melanoma that gets people is more related to severe sunburns and probably not relevant to the cases generated by overexposed sunscreen users.

C

<hr /></blockquote>

Guess you missed this:
http://www.hss.state.ak.us/dph/chems/injury_prevention/gatekeeper.htm

Conventional sunscreens do more to help the cancer grow, not the sun. Without the sun no life. Cancer of any sort is caused by toxins and deficiencies in the body. Unhealthy lifestyles and thoughts. Cancer cannpt grow in an alkaline body. Even synthetic clothing is dangerous. No clothing is by far the healthiest.

When doctors take samples of cells they must put them into an acid base solution in order for any cancer cells to grow. Put them in an alkaline solution and nothing will happen even if there are cancer cells present. They die.

There are lots of natural sunscreens available that work perfectly without chemicals if you want.

Cigarette smoke contains hundreds of toxic chemicals that allow cancer cells to breed.

Eric.
06-09-2006, 08:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote caedos:</font><hr>

C

<hr /></blockquote>

What I found amusing was that the link goes to a website for a business...a TANNING SALON! Basically, the tanning salon posted all the research and medical opinions about the harms of the UV rays and ...said it was all bunk.

Eric &gt; /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

caedos
06-09-2006, 02:56 PM
If I look hard enough, I think I can find one stating that sunscreen and tanning will keep me from going bald... maybe on a hair club website!

C

pooltchr
06-09-2006, 03:43 PM
I think I got an e-mail about using sunscreen or hair cream to......no...that was for something else!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif
Steve