PDA

View Full Version : 1year ago today

Voodoo Daddy
05-31-2006, 07:26 PM
I waited most of the day to see who remembered. R.I.P Chris Cass, greet the Miz like only you can brother. You were the nutz Chris, a class act in my book and your laugh echo's in my head. Your love and respect is unmatched here or anywhere...was a blessing knowing you. Miss ya bro

cueball1950
05-31-2006, 08:06 PM
Hi Steve... i am ashamed to admit that i did forget the significance of this date. You are 1000% right about the type of man Chris was. He is deeply loved and sorely missed by all. and i have a picture of Chris over the top of my computer so that i see him everytime i sit here. RIP Chris. you may be gone but you will never be forgotten.........mike

Scott Lee
06-01-2006, 12:55 AM
Mike...It's not as much forgetting the date, as much as just plain missing Chris. All of us have missed him many, many times, over the past year. I am happy to have been able to bring all three of them (CC, Heide & Spike) to the pool school Randy and I did in Des Moines, a few months before Chris passed. It was a family activity, and one of the last things they enjoyed while Chris could still stand at the table. We'll never forget him...and it sounds like Heide and Spike will be fine too!

Scott

DickLeonard
06-01-2006, 05:26 AM
Voodoo Daddy I consider Chris to be the Patron Saint of Posters. Most of us Posters let ill will start typing words but Chris always had a way about himself that seperated him from the rest of us. It just dawned on me that posts are only archived for one year. I better go and visit him.####

Barbara
06-01-2006, 06:21 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> I waited most of the day to see who remembered. R.I.P Chris Cass, greet the Miz like only you can brother. You were the nutz Chris, a class act in my book and your laugh echo's in my head. Your love and respect is unmatched here or anywhere...was a blessing knowing you. Miss ya bro <hr /></blockquote>

Uh Voodoo, I remember the date as being May 27th. Sorry.

Barbara

Voodoo Daddy
06-01-2006, 08:07 AM
Uh Voodoo, I remember the date as being May 27th. Sorry.

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

Dont be sorry, your the only one that got it Barbara...I knew it would either be you of Fran. So quickly people forget, wow.

Rich R.
06-01-2006, 08:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr>Dont be sorry, your the only one that got it Barbara...I knew it would either be you of Fran. So quickly people forget, wow. <hr /></blockquote>
People may forget the exact date, but not the event itself.

PQQLK9
06-02-2006, 01:13 AM
I have not been around much lately but I think of Chris often.

caedos
06-03-2006, 10:53 AM
I looked and it looks like posts are archived for four or five years. If we picked one and posted to it might continue to survive indefinitely. Or we could submit to the webmaster for another board reserved for profiles of the notable participants of these boards over time... with an obit if that's not inappropriate. Most groups and organizations keep track of their own to remind themselves of where they came from.

If I saw Chris leading a thread on this board I always made sure I read the posts it contained. As long as many of us have been on this board, lurking or otherwise, I don't think an online record of notable members is out of the question.

Your thoughts?

Carl

ARJ
06-04-2006, 06:06 PM
My screen saver is the US Open where I met Chris, Heide, and Spike. I have several pictures of them as a family and apart. I think about all of them every day.

ARJ

ras314
06-05-2006, 09:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote caedos:</font><hr> Or we could submit to the webmaster for another board reserved for profiles of the notable participants of these boards over time... with an obit if that's not inappropriate.

Carl
<hr /></blockquote>

I second the motion

HOWARD
06-09-2006, 04:51 PM
CC was a class man, I never met him, but at this site.
He did impact me. He is missed.

All the best to his family.

Howard

iapoolguy1
06-13-2006, 11:29 PM
Hello
I have been a lurker here for a while...after reading this post about Chris I had to register...Iam from the QC where chris and his family live...Spike and Heidi are doing great..a matter of fact we had pool league tonight got to chat and say hi to them both...
Terry