PDA

View Full Version : Cues from Phillipines

chas1022
06-02-2006, 03:56 AM
A friend of mine is going to buy a cue from a man on ebay from the Phillipines. The cues look nice from what I have seen. But when I read the advertisement, it said the cues are not made by a machine they are made by hand. So they are not perfectly straight. My friend says thats ok.He'll just put a predator shaft on it. I don't know that much about cues, but I would'nt buy any cue that is not straight.What do u guys think out there?

Ohplayer
06-02-2006, 12:02 PM
I have an Audrick cue that was made in the Phillipines. It's a pretty nice cue for the money. Mine is straight.

cueball1950
06-02-2006, 02:14 PM
If he buys a cue from there i would only recommend a couple, maybe 3 i would buy from. Audrick is one, gracie is another and ronej is another..............mike

sygfrid
07-17-2006, 06:51 AM
if you'll be buying production cues from the philippines, get LINDS CUES. they also do customized cues.

another philippine-based cue maker who has a very good reputation world-wide is viattorre custom cues (www.viattorre.com)

The_Teach
07-18-2006, 06:26 AM
I like the look of those Audrick cues, I see someone said they bought one, was that from eBay. I am always careful when purchasing from eBay.

cueball1950
07-18-2006, 04:22 PM
Yes it was from ebay.... the seller of Audrick cues from the Philippines is named Patrick Hermans. He is a great guy to deal with. I probably have 6 or 8 of his cues here at my house.....................mike

jayman
07-23-2006, 06:37 PM
My pool team captain has a closet full of them, He thought that for the money they would get popular and go way up.
He has most of the names mentioned in an earlier responce, they all SUCK! some suck less than others
they have all warped the finish quality is just pitifull,The ilays are dropped into a pool of.. epoxy? But they are now about 25 bucks on ebay, so what the heck! their finaly selling for what their worth. NOT MUCH.