PDA

View Full Version : Cue Case Material

leonkush
06-02-2006, 03:20 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I have an It's a George 2x4 case and need to fit a new, longer lid on the case to accomadate an extra long shaft from my snooker cue.

Can anyone advise me where I can obtain the hard black PVC material used to make these cases or if anyone knows a good case maker who can make a longer lid?

Cheers

Leon

Deeman3
06-03-2006, 06:27 AM
I don't believe you can just get the pvc material formed to fit the George cases. It is most likely a proprietary mold build for the cases and not an off the shelf item.

You could get a skilled model maker to fabricate you one but it would be more expensive then it is worth IMO.

Deeman
casemaker to the stars

Cornerman
06-03-2006, 06:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote leonkush:</font><hr> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I have an It's a George 2x4 case and need to fit a new, longer lid on the case to accomadate an extra long shaft from my snooker cue.

Can anyone advise me where I can obtain the hard black PVC material used to make these cases or if anyone knows a good case maker who can make a longer lid?

Cheers

Leon <hr /></blockquote>YOu might want to ask the guys at Bella Sera Cues. The two cue makers (Wayne and Cozmo) built most of those case at It's George. Maybe they can steer you the right direction.

Fred