PDA

View Full Version : New Gold Crown IV w/ Centennial cloth - question

SpeedStar
06-03-2006, 06:22 PM
Hello everyone. Newbie here but I have been lurking a while. I just traded my Olhausen Grand Champion for a Gold Crown IV today. I had Championship TE cloth before but went with Centennial cloth on the GCIV.

The guys installing it today got a few dirty hand-prints on the fabric. I was wondering if anyone has experience with this cloth, how can I clean it? I was reluctant to use liquid even though I know it has the teflon coating. Just looking for experienced advice here.

The new table is great! I love it...

Billy
06-04-2006, 06:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpeedStar:</font><hr> The guys installing it today got a few dirty hand-prints on the fabric. <hr /></blockquote>

it's probably just me /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

but I'd have the installers who were responsible for the hand prints remove them

jmo

tjlmbklr
06-04-2006, 06:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Billy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpeedStar:</font><hr> The guys installing it today got a few dirty hand-prints on the fabric. <hr /></blockquote>

it's probably just me /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Ditto !

but I'd have the installers who were responsible for the hand prints remove them

jmo <hr /></blockquote>

SpeedStar
06-05-2006, 06:23 AM
I did. I got all over them when I saw it. He just wiped them with a slightly dirty towel, so I said don't go any further. I will take care of it.

These guys were not the best. I have since used a slightly damp Microfiber cloth and it worked fine. I was just looking for input here first.

bigjohn
06-07-2006, 10:33 AM
I would wipe down your table after you play with a damp cloth...wipe down stain...just water becuz acetone will leave a white ring...have 30 years in business, so I would know..otherwise you need to have installer replace at no cost..