PDA

View Full Version : Nevada Helmet Laws?

Sid_Vicious
06-04-2006, 07:19 AM
Is it required for an adult to wear a motorcycle helmet in Nevada(and New Mex, and AZ? sid

moblsv
06-04-2006, 12:31 PM
Here is an answer.
http://usff.com/hldl/frames/50state.html
and for bicycles
http://www.helmets.org/mandator.htm

I found out about nevada's law when I got stopped for it back in about 1986. Haven't been back since /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

I now always wear my helmet so it is somewhat irrelevent but I am all for helmet laws for minors and I don't like the idea of a mandatory law for an adult.

Deeman3
06-05-2006, 05:36 AM
Anyone who rides a motorcycle without a helmet is an idiot.

Deeman

moblsv
06-05-2006, 05:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> Anyone who rides a motorcycle without a helmet is an idiot.

Deeman <hr /></blockquote>

Agreed. But do they have the right to be an idiot?

Deeman3
06-05-2006, 08:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote moblsv:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> Anyone who rides a motorcycle without a helmet is an idiot.

Agreed. But do they have the right to be an idiot? <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Yes, they have that right, until the Democrats win in November. </font color>

Deeman

SnakebyteXX
06-05-2006, 08:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote moblsv:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> Anyone who rides a motorcycle without a helmet is an idiot.

Agreed. But do they have the right to be an idiot? <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Yes, they have that right, until the Democrats win in November. </font color>

Keeping in mind that regardless of who gets elected in November the right to vote for idiots will remain the same.

Snake

Deeman3
06-05-2006, 10:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SnakebyteXX:</font><hr> Keeping in mind that regardless of who gets elected in November the right to vote for idiots will remain the same.

Snake <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Apparently not, as Gayle says the democrats have been duped out of the last two elections. So, perhaps, the less astute among us are restricted by intellegence level as if you are not smart enough to go to the correct poll, cast a ballot without not being able to negoiate the chads, and constantly have people "stealing" their vote right from under their eyes, maybe it's time to reassess the quality of the voters at large. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif</font color>

Deeman
planning on pushing out a chad for Comrad Hillary Clinton in 2008