PDA

View Full Version : TV show of pro on tour?

Nordost_Valhalla
06-05-2006, 04:26 AM
It would be cool to have an online series that follows the daily activities of a pro with his traveling and preparations for matches. They could even do it in high definition and for free like mariposaHD does.
You would follow a rookie fighting to get to the top in the many seasons of that show, it would start with the EuroTour and end with the world championships.
I could be the guinea pig for this, I have delayed my pro career too long...(I don't have the cash) /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Are people interested in watching this? Any sponsors who are up for this?

Rich R.
06-05-2006, 06:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nordost_Valhalla:</font><hr> I could be the guinea pig for this, I have delayed my pro career too long...(I don't have the cash) /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Are people interested in watching this? Any sponsors who are up for this? <hr /></blockquote>
Nice try. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nordost_Valhalla
06-05-2006, 07:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nordost_Valhalla:</font><hr> I could be the guinea pig for this, I have delayed my pro career too long...(I don't have the cash) /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Are people interested in watching this? Any sponsors who are up for this? <hr /></blockquote>
Nice try. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>I'm not trying anything. It would be good for the sport if non pool players could watch those series for free which makes them interested enough to become pool players themselves. The sport would grow really fast...

Actually, all pros should have their own cameraman on tour with them, especially because it would help themselves learn from their mistakes. Video is more accurate than a diary. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
It would also be cool to have multiple points of view. For example the preparations of the loser vs winner which would be very informative.

Rich R.
06-05-2006, 08:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nordost_Valhalla:</font><hr> I could be the guinea pig for this, I have delayed my pro career too long...(I don't have the cash) /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> Nice try. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nordost_Valhalla:</font><hr> I'm not trying anything. It would be good for the sport if non pool players could watch those series for free which makes them interested enough to become pool players themselves. The sport would grow really fast...

Actually, all pros should have their own cameraman on tour with them, especially because it would help themselves learn from their mistakes. Video is more accurate than a diary. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
It would also be cool to have multiple points of view. For example the preparations of the loser vs winner which would be very informative. <hr /></blockquote>
I have no problem with the concept.

The "nice try" I was referring to, was your totally unselfish act of volunteering to be the "guinea pig" and asking for a sponsor. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Deeman3
06-05-2006, 08:45 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nordost_Valhalla:</font><hr> Actually, all pros should have their own cameraman on tour with them, especially because it would help themselves learn from their mistakes. Video is more accurate than a diary. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

<font color="blue">Nordost,

It is obvious that you vastly overrate the resources of the average pool playing pro. </font color>
<hr /></blockquote>

Deeman