PDA

View Full Version : Anne Coulter, SICK PUPPY???

Gayle in MD
06-06-2006, 08:44 AM
"I have never seen people enjoying their husband’s death so much"

Even her idiotic writing stunned Lauer. The last time she was on the show he treated her as a normal person. I would hope that stops, but NBC and the rest of cable news constantly give her a platform to rant on. When will that end? I think this is the first time Matt actually read anything she wrote. Her new book is called "Godless," but I'd say she's the one with no soul.

LAUER: On the 9-11 widows, an in particular a group that had been critical of the administration:
Coulter:
"These self-obsessed women seem genuinely unaware that 9-11 was an attack on our nation and acted like as if the terrorist attack only happened to them. They believe the entire country was required to marinate in their exquisite personal agony. Apparently, denouncing bush was part of the closure process." And this part is the part I really need to talk to you about: "These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by griefparrazies. I have never seen people enjoying their husband’s death so much." Because they dare to speak out?

COULTER: To speak out using the fact they are widows. This is the left's doctrine of infallibility. If they have a point to make about the 9-11 commission, about how to fight the war on terrorism, how about sending in somebody we are allowed to respond to. No-No-No. We have to respond to someone who had a family member die. Because then if we respond, oh you are questioning their authenticity.

LAUER: So grieve but grieve quietly?

COULTER: Oh no, no, no, no, no. They were cutting commercials for Kerry. They were using their grief to make a political point while preventing anyone from responding.

LAUER: So if you lose a husband, you no longer have the right to have a political point of view?

LAUER: What I'm saying is I don't think they have ever told you, you can't respond.

COULTER: Look, you are getting testy with me.

Lauer actually got to her at the end a little bit because he couldn't believe she would write something as repulsive as that. Wake up Matt, NBC and all the other networks.

www.Huffingtonpost.com (http://www.Huffingtonpost.com)

This woman is really ill. Whatever laws she broke in Florida, I hope they throw the book at her!

Gayle in Md.

moblsv
06-06-2006, 10:02 AM
That woman is just foul. She doesn't even deserve a response.

wolfdancer
06-06-2006, 05:00 PM
I don't think "sick" is a strong enough word to describe her comments on the 911 widows. Does she not realise the horror that these people went through....did she not see the ones forced by the intense heat, jump to their deaths?
And then they hear the rumors that, mabe it was known, or should have been known, that an attack was plannned? And wow, they are now saying unkind things about the bushman, who's school photo-op was ruined by the attacks.I don't know why they give this b*** air time....

pooltchr
06-06-2006, 06:59 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> I don't know why they give this b*** air time.... <hr /></blockquote>

It's this silly little idea called freedom. No law that says you have to have something intelligent to say in order to speak. The problem is that there are too many that are ignorant enough to actually listen!
Steve

nAz
06-06-2006, 08:16 PM
Well I think that i am the real sick puppy around here... i mean i wanna see Condi and Coulter naked and making out, its... its a fetch i have to learn to live with /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

please don't tell my mom.

Vagabond
06-06-2006, 08:17 PM
she is hottie among the Republican women.Jeraldo riviera hustled for her.I do not know whether he got any from that hottie. BTW do u know that when she is talking her head moves like the head of a cobra?

Qtec
06-07-2006, 02:55 AM
The problem is the GOPs love her. Limbaugh, Coulter etc are practically worshipped by wingnuts, when they should really be exposed for what they are. Idiotic, rasict, biggoted moronic lowlife slugs.

Q

Chopstick
06-07-2006, 04:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> Well I think that i am the real sick puppy around here... i mean i wanna see Condi and Coulter naked and making out, its... its a fetch i have to learn to live with /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

please don't tell my mom. <hr /></blockquote>

Ya know nAz I never thought about it but I think You are onto something. How about some jello rasslin while we're at it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Deeman3
06-07-2006, 09:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> Well I think that i am the real sick puppy around here... i mean i wanna see Condi and Coulter naked and making out, its... its a fetch i have to learn to live with /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

<font color="blue"> It's gotta be a better vison than Hillary and Nancy Pelosi wrestling. </font color>

Deeman

eg8r
06-07-2006, 10:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think "sick" is a strong enough word to describe her comments on the 911 widows. Does she not realise the horror that these people went through....did she not see the ones forced by the intense heat, jump to their deaths?
<hr /></blockquote> I am sure she understands and has seen everything you are mentioning. What is happening here is that yourself, a lot of people are misinterpreting what she is saying. I am not defending her, I don't agree with her inflammatory personality, just trying to shed some light on what she is saying. Her statement basically is inflammatory in the beginning and we all know that she is not referring to "all" the widows, just the outspoken ones who are unable at this time to listen to anything other than remorse for their loss. Coulter uses inflammatory words like "broads" and that is definitely something that should be avoided but that is what makes her so popular, she is definitely not politically-correct. However, that part of the statement, I have difficulty disagreeing with, I do believe some are taking advantage of the situation for financial gain.

Back to Coulter, basically she is saying is, "OK, we know you are grieving, fine, have at it. However, it is time for the country as a whole to move on and figure out what to do next. If you have something to say (as a collective group) to the 9/11 commission about fighting the war on terrorism, send in someone who is able to take the heat. Quit sending in people who don't really care what you do or say, and if you say something they don't agree with, they will villify you as someone who in unsympathetic."

In the section about using Kerry to promote their political ideas, she is basically saying they were helping promote Kerry and anyone that says anything against Kerry was basically unsympathetic to them and their loss. It is a no win situation to anyone that is not on their side. The reps have been very successful at the very same game.

Lauer's statement about not ever being told you cannot respond is his way of saying he thinks his viewing audience is a goup of idiots and are not paying attention. No kidding Lauer, they did say those exact words, however, if he was not trying to push a specific agenda he would at least recongize the reactions of these people anytime you disagree with them on 9/11, who was responsible, and how it should be dealt with. Their reactions are what Coulter is referring to, Lauer was just playing dumb.

[ QUOTE ]
Lauer actually got to her at the end a little bit because he couldn't believe she would write something as repulsive as that. Wake up Matt, NBC and all the other networks. <hr /></blockquote> No kidding, not just Matt and NBC but how about the entire politically left-leaning population of the world. WAKE UP people, acting repulsive is her job. Both sides have repulsive outspoken people, just take a look at Moore and Gore, both are equally repulsive.

eg8r

Qtec
06-08-2006, 02:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Coulter uses inflammatory words like "broads" and that is definitely something that should be avoided but that is what makes her so popular, she is definitely not politically-correct. <font color="blue"> It just shows you how low the GOPs have become when Coulter, Limbaugh etc are their chief political pundits. Instead of shunning the evil, biggoted, rasict liars, they take them to dinner!</font color> However, that part of the statement, I have difficulty disagreeing with, I do believe some are taking advantage of the situation for financial gain.

Back to Coulter, basically she is saying is, "OK, we know you are grieving, fine, have at it. However, it is time for the country as a whole to move on and figure out what to do next. <hr /></blockquote>

ie, you can say what you want but dont critisize the President!

The Reps are real hot on self-responsibility and being accountable for one,s action- except if it applies to politicians and a Rep President! When they are held to account for gross incompetence all we get is the 'blame game'and the 'lets move on' BS.
9/11 happened on GW's watch. He failed to prtoect the country.
He has failed to catch OBL and doesn't seem too interested in doing so.. { Just like I predicted! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif]
At the very least, the Iraq invasion wasn't neccessary. There was plenty of time to make sure that Iraq was not a threat if the US had forced the issue through the UN.

Wrong info? CIA's fault.
Torture of prisoners? Nothing to do with us.
Katrina? Hey! Don't look at me!
Iraq in a mess? Those damn unforeseen insurgents.

The list of failings are endless.

If those women had been praising the Pres, Coulter would have called them hero's. She is such a hypocrite and a moron.

Q...BTW, Gore is not repulsive, Dick Cheney is and dont get me started on K Rove! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

moblsv
06-08-2006, 05:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr>BTW, Gore is not repulsive, Dick Cheney is and dont get me started on K Rove! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

This is part of the "Democrats are just as bad" stance. Now that the facts have become so overwhelming that they can no longer deny how vial the republicans have become they have to try to convince us there is no alternative.

NEVER let them get away with attaching any other group in the same breath with those crooks!! These people made thier own beds and did the damage, they need to accept the blame. Gore was our chance to stop it before it started. Democrats are our only hope to fix it.

DickLeonard
06-08-2006, 05:45 AM
Gayle I was always sorry she wasn't on the airplane with her girlfriend that crashed into the Pentagon. Whose name escapes me but I know you will know who I mean. I always thought that was Gods punishment for her husbands role in screwing us US.####

DickLeonard
06-08-2006, 05:48 AM
Vagabond nice seeing your back posting but you didn't bring a note from your mother.####

Gayle in MD
06-08-2006, 06:33 AM
I think you might be referring to Olsen's wife? She, a journalist, was on that plane. I think his first name is Ted, and he is a righty, can't remember his position, but I really never knew very much about her, to be honest, but Coulter's new book, and also her other books, are chock full of pure hatred for liberals, or anyone who disagrees with our present anti-American party in power. Her latest title is "Godless" and refers to all liberals, the party which did the most to end discrimination in this country, against Blacks, Gay's and women, and has traditionally done the most to aid those in this country who are living in poverty. Liberals should be proud of their accomplishments in human rights, and the attention they try to bring to the preservation of our planet.

If there is a Godless party, an anti-American party, it is the party which has done the most to refuel anti-gay hatred, subscribe to torture, ignore the Geneva Conventions, and the rules of war, indulge in war profiteering from the blood of our own people, and the Iraqis, support pre-emptive war against a Nation which never attacked our country, infringe on the civil rights of their citizens, endeavor to remove our system of checks and balances, separation of church and state, and to ignore the fact that Bush dropped the ball pre-9/11, and has been lying and breaking our laws since, as he builds a case which places blame on the very government workers who became so frustrated with his administration because all they would address was Saddam and Iraq at a time when they had a whole month to prevent the attack on America, and have since failed miserably to address our Homeland Security, or to take responsibility for their incompetence in the prosecution of this war.

While Coulter attacks those poor women whose lives were forever devastated by the very attack which Bush failed to prevent, she never addresses any issues which speak to the overall incompetence of the Bush administration when faced with anything from a month in advance warning of an impending attack on our country, to the aftermath of a hurricane for which he had three days pre-touch down warning, and three days of people floating, starving, and dying from injuries and dehydration before he bothered to take leave of his vacation.

It is a sad commentary when one party is so biased that they are willing to overlook such a huge measure of incompetence, and anti-American policies, simply because they hate liberals, and refuse to acknowledge the failures of their president, and the refusal of their party to hold him to accountability, in spite of the fact that he lied us into this war.

Anne Coulter is nothing more than another republican spin master, whose game is to provoke hatred for the sake of her own pocketbook! How does she have the nerve to critisize the widows of 9/11, while she makes money off expanding hatred and division in our country, and defends the most corrupt decietful, and incompetent party in history?

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
06-08-2006, 06:37 AM
LOL, it's a symptom of the evil right, lol, Bush does the same thing, and the hooded eyes, dead give away on evil!

Gayle in Md.

wolfdancer
06-08-2006, 10:21 AM
Q, seems to me that Ann is saying "you've been paid for your loss, now move on" and "maybe, you should show some gratitude to the President for the money"
In a party where so many people can be bought....not too surprising a statement

Deeman3
06-08-2006, 10:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Q, seems to me that Ann is saying "you've been paid for your loss, now move on" and "maybe, you should show some gratitude to the President for the money"
In a party where so many people can be bought....not too surprising a statement <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> I don't agree with her statements and think they only make it harder for Americans to have civil conversations again. I do think the ones she is talking about have a political agenda but, then again, everyone does. I agree Ann Coulter would not be complaining if these ladies were in favor of Bush. Extreamists on either side is not a good thing but we have plenty to spare on in both camps.

There may have been women in this group that did not love or care if their husbands were killed and there may have been ones who are more comfortable with the millions they got. The problem is Ann Coulter, me or you don't know this or which ones may be as I described and to say such a thing is very Moorish in my opinion. </font color>

Deeman

eg8r
06-08-2006, 11:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It just shows you how low the GOPs have become when Coulter, Limbaugh etc are their chief political pundits. Instead of shunning the evil, biggoted, rasict liars, they take them to dinner! <hr /></blockquote> They are by no means the chief anything. Much like the wackos on the left, they are just the ones with the mic. Look at the looney Cindy Sheehan. That nutcase has been all over the nation and she is a huge black eye for the left, but no one was shutting her up. Both sides have them and shows how low all of politics and the media have gone. I know you don't want to hear it and the almighty anti-religious Gayle would hate to hear it, but the truth is, when this nation was more moral, more religious, you did not see these wackos getting all the publicity. People like Coulter and Sheehan are only doing what they do because people are paying attention to them. If no one listened and just ignored them and the media would quit whoring them on TV and they would go away.

[ QUOTE ]
ie, you can say what you want but dont critisize the President!
<hr /></blockquote> NO. You are flat wrong. You are changing the subject. Status quo, you don't care to have intelligent coversation, you are still stuck in your hole. "ie" your BS all day long.

[ QUOTE ]
The Reps are real hot on self-responsibility and being accountable for one,s action- except if it applies to politicians and a Rep President! <hr /></blockquote> I don't agree, you just don't want to listen. Plenty of people on the right have spoken out against the President about a whole multitude of things. Even on this board you have had people who voted for Bush who speak out against things he has done. The problem is that if we don't drink your doom and gloom kool aid and we don't wrongfully blame the President for every problem in the world, then you right that person off.

[ QUOTE ]
If those women had been praising the Pres, Coulter would have called them hero's. <hr /></blockquote> You have obviously missed the point and there is no reason to continue. When dealing with such a closed-minded person as yourself it is best to leave it at that.

eg8r

eg8r
06-08-2006, 11:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This is part of the "Democrats are just as bad" stance. Now that the facts have become so overwhelming that they can no longer deny how vial the republicans have become they have to try to convince us there is no alternative.
<hr /></blockquote> Is this the part of the "Democrats have nothing to offer so lets just bash the Reps"? There is no reason to convince the left there is no alternative. The reason why is that the left cannot think of one and build their platform based on it. If you meant for the quote above to actually have any meaning, then quite possibly you would have thought it prudent to step away from your peers and actually offer some alternative. Instead you continue in the defeatist fashion and cast the blame elsewhere for you and your party's shortcomings.

eg8r

moblsv
06-08-2006, 12:10 PM
I think will find there are lots of solutions offered by Democrats, if you look. Which issue do you want to know about? oh yea, you wouldn't listen anyway.

let's start with honesty in information used to make policy. Quit editing out the facts to force the information to fit an agenda and make informed decisions. That alone would start us in the right direction.

Deeman3
06-08-2006, 01:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote moblsv:</font><hr> I think will find there are lots of solutions offered by Democrats, if you look. Which issue do you want to know about? oh yea, you wouldn't listen anyway.

<font color="blue"> </font color>

let's start with honesty in information used to make policy. Quit editing out the facts to force the information to fit an agenda and make informed decisions. That alone would start us in the right direction. <hr /></blockquote> <font color="blue">

If you really believe the left and the democrats don't ferret out critical information to make their political cases, you have not been paying attention to every politician elected as president since Washington. Yes, it gets worse each time and the next president will be just as slanted in his views. </font color>

moblsv
06-08-2006, 01:58 PM
Of course there are examples of groups cherry picking info on both sides and at all levels but there is no way you can compare any other group to the republicans for the depth and breadth of this abuses.

look around and tell me I'm wrong.
Plan B
Global Warming
Intelligent Design
stem cell research (how many derivitives?)
iraq war intellegence
condom effectiveness
mercury pollution
abortions cause cancer?

Deeman3
06-08-2006, 02:45 PM
Weapons technology to the Chinese
Renting the Lincoln Bedroom
Can't even remember all the harrassed and nailed womens names:
Monica, etc, etc, etc.
Health Care Reform
Vincent Foster
Raiding the White House for goodies
U.S.S Cole
Arkansas State Police Pimps
Global Warming
Bidding out White House Jobs (Travelgate)
Whitewater

You want to read all the slants that both the Clintons have put on these? Buy their books.

I know the politicians are crooks, just don't pretend the other side is not guilty of the same dishonesty.

wolfdancer
06-08-2006, 02:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives. And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future. <hr /></blockquote>
While it sounds like a quote from Reichfuher Bush, it's actually From ......."Plan 9 from Outer Space"
And the movie critic's rating:
"Thoroughly Inept But Quite Watchable" could easily describe the present admnin... (ya gotta watch em, or they'll steal yer wallet)

Bush....gave us a new meaning to the old "give me your first-born" line

Barbara
06-08-2006, 04:20 PM
The USS Cole was a biggie. I have a Power Point file on that after it happened and what it did to the ship. The US Navy boarded it onto a specialty carrier and spent more than what it cost new to repair it, to let bin Laden know we weren't going down easy.

Barbara

Qtec
06-08-2006, 07:11 PM
Only someone so shortsighted as you would have the GALL to compare Coulter with Sheenan.

Some Coulter quotes.
[ QUOTE ]
"I really want to hurt him. I want him to feel pain." (Referring to the possibility of running against a Democratic Representative) as quoted in the Hartford Courant, June 25, 1999 (Source)

"The FBI allowed thousands of Americans [in the WTC] to be slaughtered on the altar of political correctness. What more do liberals want?"

This Whistle-Blower They Like, June 13, 2002 (Source)
"When contemplating college liberals, you really regret once again that John Walker is not getting the death penalty. We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed, too. Otherwise, they will turn out to be outright traitors." address before the Conservative Political Action Conference, Jan. 2002

"The thing I like about Bush is I think he hates liberals." as quoted in the Washington Post, Aug. 1, 2000

" Even Islamic terrorists don't hate America like liberals do. They don't have the energy. If they had that much energy, they'd have indoor plumbing by now."
Slander, p. 6 (Source) <font color="blue"> She is just SO f&amp;*%ing ignorant. </font color>

"If liberals were prevented from ever again calling Republicans dumb, they would be robbed of half their arguments. To be sure, they would still have "racist," "fascist," "homophobe," "ugly," and a few other highly nuanced arguments in the quiver. But the loss of "dumb" would nearly cripple them." <font color="blue"> Not much chance of that, is there! </font color><hr /></blockquote>

Sheenan isn't insulting, Coulter is. To imply- well she doesn't imply, she says it straight out- that because you dont agree with the war or you are critical of the gross incompetence of the Govt [ Bush and Co], that you must hate America or love Al Q.!!
Its just STUPID and insulting to Liberal patriots!
Do you know what IS traitorist- hating Democracy and being against freedom.
I know its sort of off topic but how about fixing an election? Is that anti-American?
How about deliberatly jamming phonelines during an election. Why dont you hear Coulter on that?
[Recently a guy working for the RNC [and phoning the WH], got 2 years for jamming the Dems phonelines and the RNC paid for his lawyer! I,m sure you heard. In effect they condoned his acts. Yip! Perverting the Democratic process is ok with the RNC.

Cindy Sheenan's son didn't have to die. Thats what she is upset about. She feels she has been betrayed by a Govt in whom she believed was telling the truth. A Govt who rushed to war when it wasn't neccessary, without ever having thought about the consequences of the aftermath.
CS speaks from her heart whether you agree with her or not.
Coulter on the other hand will say anything that will put her on tv and make her money. She is vile. Only someone like you would could see a comparison between the two. Its like comparing Mother Theresa with Karl Rove.

Q .... nobody whackier than Coulter .

Gayle in MD
06-09-2006, 03:39 AM
Deeman Writes:
Weapons technology to the Chinese... Bush Sr...Weapons for Saddam
Renting the Lincoln Bedroom Holding hands with Saudi Prince's would have been better?
Can't even remember all the harrassed and nailed womens names: Bush Sr.'s mistress?
Monica, etc, etc, etc. I've lost count of how many Presidents had other women, but Dems never had the poor taste to Waste millions of dollars catching them.
Health Care Reform You gotta be kidding! Health Care??? WTF has Bush done to solve health care???
Vincent Foster
Raiding the White House for goodies This right wing accusation was proven to be untrue.
U.S.S Cole Didn't know Clinton bombed the U.S.S.Cole, What did reagan do about our slaughtered Marines?
Arkansas State Police Pimps A weak point considering all the law breaking by Bush and Company, Delay, Abramoff, Duke, Bush's Enron Buddy, Bush's brother Neil, Scooter, Rove, fixed elections, lies about war...man, you're really grabbing at straws in comparison
Global Warming LOL, you're blaming the Clintons for Global Warming, LMAO, atleast they know it's happening, and they didn't intimidate Scientists to shut them up about it for their oil friends.
Bidding out White House Jobs (Travelgate)
Whitewater LMAO, not this one is just too funny. No administration has been as linked to cronyism as Bush's, and the right wing conspiracy against the Clintons spent a fortune on Whitewater, and Travelgate, and couldn't find any illegal activity. You'd be happier if they had been traveling in Enron's jet, or in business with Arabs, and trying to give them our ports, and airlines?

You want to read all the slants that both the Clintons have put on these? Buy their books. Deeman, oh Deeman...are you going to tell me you have ever bought a Clinton book? Cm'on...lol. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I know the politicians are crooks, just don't pretend the other side is not guilty of the same dishonesty.

No one is saying that, but, it's a matter of degree, and Bush has broken all records when it comes to anti-American activity, as I listed in my post....I'd like to hear you guys if the Clintons had broken as many of our laws, made so many drastic mistakes, and been caught in so many lies.

Sad to say, incompetence has been the hallmark of this administration, incompetence, and plenty of bribery and law breaking, from the Senate and Congress, and right up to the White House.

Gayle in Md.

Qtec
06-09-2006, 04:18 AM
Olbermann slams Coulter

[ QUOTE ]
Let's return to *this* planet.
To recap Coulter's argument: The wives of those who died in the worst attack in this nation's history enjoyed their husband's deaths and profited off them, they have politicized 9/11, their positions as widows immunize them from any criticism or debate over their opinions.

All of this stated by a commentator much of whose income in the last four and a half years has derived from *her* speeches and writings about the deaths of those same men on 9/11.

All this stated by a commentator who has staunchly, repeatedly, and enthusiastically defended an administration that began to politicize 9/11 within a month of the nightmare and has never paused for a moment since.

All of this stated by a commentator who has called those who have criticized her and her party "un-American" and now, "godless."

All of this stated by a commentator who is bitching that these 9/11 widows can't be criticized while she is writing a book and going on TV and venomously criticizing them. <font color="blue"> Welome to the twighlight world of Coulter. A place where fact and fiction are one and the same. </font color>

[Tucker Carlson interview tape, ending with Coulter saying, "these women got paid, they ought to take their money and shut up about it."]

The way Ann Coulter always does when she's criticized.

Ms. Coulter's walk on the swaying tightrope of her own emotional stability did not end there. In her book she also wrote, "And by the way, how do we know their husbands weren't planning to divorce these harpies? Now that their shelf life is dwindling, they'd better hurry up and appear in Playboy..."

Appearing in Playboy and getting divorced -- neither of those being scenarios that Ann Coulter is ever going to have to deal with in *her* life.

<hr /></blockquote>

Ouch!
Will the Reps distance themselves from Coulters hatemongering now thats she's totally flipped?
That should be the acid test of how moral and ethical the present GOP is.
Will they drop her like a hot potato or will she be invited to speak at some Rep fundraiser?
You can see the video clip here (http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/06/07.html#a8626)

Q

Gayle in MD
06-09-2006, 04:22 AM
Ed,
I don't usually read your posts, but you don't speak for me. I am not anti religious, I am against organized religion taking tax breaks, and at the same time forming themselves into a political group which endeavors to legislate their piss poor opinions into law. Organized religion is linked to war, suffering, terror, guilt, ignorance, and bilking people out of there hard earned money with a promise of eternal life. If you want to buy that, fine, but don't try to dictate to the rest of this country what we can and can't do, there's my gripe. As I have often said, people can pray till the cows come in, as far as I'm concerned, just don't molest our kids, and try to legislate your anti-science, anti freedom opinions on the rest of us.

While you may admire the Jimmy Swaggart and Jerry Falwell idiots of the world, I think you show your stripes when you attack Cindy Sheehan, who lost a son in this war, the survivors of 9/11 victims, and defend someone like Ann Coulter, whose intention is to further divide our country, and make money doing it.

Her attempt to degrade those women is not defendable. Her words are ridiculous and nasty and mean. They ARE victims, what does she expect them to do, never speak their minds, because they were victimized by the worst tragedy to ever happen on our soil? Somebody should cut out her tongue, as far as I'm concerned, and YOU defend HER???

FYI, the reason why the survivors of those poor people who died on 9/11 are down on George Bush, and the Republican Party, is because the families of those who lost their lives wanted to prevent another similar devastating tragedy in our country, and Bush and the Republicans on the hill did everything they could do to avoid any investigations into the how and why the attack was not stopped. A whole months notice, went un-noticed by your man Bush, and his party in power, hence the eventual cover-up by the republicans, who, BTW, treated those greiving families horrendously during the hearings. I was there. Bush even tried to cut off the funding for the investigation, which ended up being nothing but a whitewash by Republicans, who blocked certain questions from being asked, and used national security as their method to avoid accountability by George Bush and Dick Cheney, as usual, who had both dealt with National Security by telling all intel experts that they weren't interested in bin Laden, or any other country but Iraq even before they got into the White House, hence, 9/11 went off without a hitch. The left isn't blaming the president for every problem in the world, just those disasters for which he is responsible, and BTW, you're that last person in the world who should bring up KOOL AID!~!!

Don't bother responding to me, I won't be reading it. You and Coulter, are cut from the same cloth, insulting for the sake of being insulting, absolutely ignorant of the facts, and too damn lazy and biased to search for them.

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
06-09-2006, 04:29 AM
Steve Writes...
No law that says you have to have something intelligent to say in order to speak. The problem is that there are too many that are ignorant enough to actually listen!
Steve

Now this I agree with. If we had such a law, Bush wouldn't be allowed to speak, and his followers wouldn't be allowed to listen! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in Md.

pooltchr
06-09-2006, 04:50 AM
Cindy Sheehan and the 9/11 wives are no doubt victims. It is understandable that they are grieving. However, when they use their status as victims in order to make public political statements, they become open to criticism. They have a political agenda, and the fact that they use their victim status to gain access to the media is uncalled for. And just because they are victims doesn't give them the right to speak out, and then complain when someone opposes their political opinions.
I agree that AC was a little over the top in her comments, but the idea behind her politically incorrect statements have some validity.
Steve

DickLeonard
06-09-2006, 05:18 AM
Gayle the only thing I remember is he was the lawyer for the Bush conspiracy to steal the election. Stalled everything in Florida so the Supreme Court could elect the Bush.####

Gayle in MD
06-09-2006, 06:44 AM
Well kiddo, after Coulter was on Tucker Carlson's show, this gal who is gay, and a leftie, Rachael something, I think, brunette, short hair, made the comment, about Coulter...

"You know, Tucker, she's my ex-girlfriend."
and Tucker replied...
"Are there any videos?"

then last night Coulter said to Lou Dobbs,
"Hey, "I'm here, I'm gay, and I'm not going away."

So, maybe Naz's wish isn't too far from reality? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sid_Vicious
06-09-2006, 07:01 AM
I've not followed this thread, but I hope this Coulter chick isn't in the running. She has quite the horse face IMO...sid

Gayle in MD
06-09-2006, 07:04 AM
INCREDIBLE!!!

There is a huge difference between slander, and criticism!

The victims spoke out originally because they knew there was a cover-up, and that it wasn't right, and that the people in our country were even more at risk because the investigations into how and why such a tragedy occured were being blocked by Bush! I'm wondering, which would you prefer, making the country safer by finding out the truth about Bush's part in ignorring the warnings, or just leaving the country open to more of the same in the future. Anything to protect the decider, huh?

Steve Writes...
I agree that AC was a little over the top in her comments, but the idea behind her politically incorrect statements have some validity.
Steve

A little over the top!!!???

Try insensitive, rude, slanderous, vicious, I hope they sue that nasty B**ch....It's OK for George Bush to parlay a horrendous attack on our country into a pre-emptive attack against a country that he lied to us about, had a secret agendaq for, and a presonal score to settle, and let over two thousand of our troops die for, in order to settle his score with Saddam for trying to kill his Dad, bring kaos to the Middle East in the process, lie to us about the reasons, intentionally mis-label the enemy, spend 9 Billion dollars a month, and still not capture bin Laden, but these women are not allowed to tell their story about his efforts to shut them up, and stop the investigations to save his own a$$...

Typical illogical, biased, partisan, non-thinking.

Gayle in Md.

Deeman3
06-09-2006, 07:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> I've not followed this thread, but I hope this Coulter chick isn't in the running. She has quite the horse face IMO...sid <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Gee, Sid, your all of a sudden getting much more discriminating in your choice of women's features aren't you? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

Deeman

pooltchr
06-09-2006, 08:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>

Try insensitive, rude, slanderous, vicious, I hope they sue that nasty B**ch.... <hr /></blockquote>

I would say that the first part of this comment certainly could be applied to the second part....but then, it's ok for you...just not for others!!!
Steve

wolfdancer
06-09-2006, 08:49 AM
I thought for a moment that Sid was talking about the Belmont
I knew Ann was talented, but.....

Qtec
06-09-2006, 09:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> Cindy Sheehan and the 9/11 wives are no doubt victims. It is understandable that they are grieving. However, when they use their status as victims in order to make public political statements, they become open to criticism. They have a political agenda, and the fact that they use their victim status to gain access to the media is uncalled for. And just because they are victims doesn't give them the right to speak out, and then complain when someone opposes their political opinions.
I agree that AC was a little over the top in her comments, but the idea behind her politically incorrect statements have some validity. <font color="blue"> There is a difference between political debate and personal attacks. </font color>
Steve <hr /></blockquote>

GW was against an investigation into the events surrounding the 9/11 attacks. Do you remember?

If you were a 9/11 widow, how would you take that?

When asked why he shot a man after mistaking him for a bird, Dick Cheney replied, "Well, after 9/11..........."

Q

Gayle in MD
06-12-2006, 11:01 AM
It's OK for a president to use the worst tragedy in history, and fixed intel to launch a pre-emptive war on a country that never attacked America, but the widows of those killed have no right to speak up about the failure of George Bush to address the impending attack, which he knew about in advance? And, intelligence experts from the FBI and the CIA have written books telling the story of frustration they dealth with in their horror of not being able to get Bush, Rice, or Cheney to focus on bin Laden, and his credible threat, because all they wanted to hear about from day one was Saddam, who had never attacked America. Typical non-thinking republican stance on your part. George Bush has used the 9/11 attack for his personal agenda to go into Iraq since the beginning, and used fear and lies to get his way, more so than any other American. But you don't notice? Yet you defend someone who viciously attacks those poor women who lost their loved ones? You call yourself an American? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Gayle in Md.

pooltchr
06-12-2006, 04:41 PM
Gayle,
If that's how you see things, fine. There are an awful lot of people on these forums, and you are the only one who doesn't seem to understand how to carry on an intelligent discussion. All you do is rant and rave about GW this and GW that. I have read it. So until you have something new to write, don't bother addressing anything to me. I get enough re-runs on television! I don't need yours, thank you.
Steve

Gayle in MD
06-13-2006, 07:18 AM
As usual, you have not addressed a single point from my post. Just more personal attacks. You're really great at intelligent discourse. You even title your posts with sarcastic titles, aimed at me personally, and then YOU, of all people, preach about intelligent discussions, AH HA HA HA....Tell me, "Is Something Missing?"

As one of the more "prolific posters," to use your words, may I say, of all on this forum, You, Deeman, and Ed, have by far brought personal insults to a forte'....it is your ONLY way of responding to any criticism of Bush, and his many failed policies. But then, what else can republicans do but sling mud, given the State Of Our Union, thanks to your republican majority.

IMO, anyone who would defend the likes of Ann Coulter, and her vicious attack on the widows of 9/11, isn't what I call an American Patriot.

Gayle in Md.

Qtec
06-13-2006, 07:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
GW was against an investigation into the events surrounding the 9/11 attacks. Do you remember?

If you were a 9/11 widow, how would you take that?
<hr /></blockquote>

?
Q

pooltchr
06-13-2006, 07:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> IMO, anyone who would defend the likes of Ann Coulter, and her vicious attack on the widows of 9/11, isn't what I call an American Patriot.

Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

No, with your penchant for namecalling, I'm sure you could come up with something far more creative. Let me help...a Kool Aid drinking, facist, terrorist supporting, anti-american, pro-rich, pro-big business, repiglican, homophobe, woman-hating, chauvisist, right wing, moron, idiot.
There...now you don't have to come up with any more names for me. I only wish I could take credit for thinking of them, but the fact is, I have to give you credit. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Steve

Gayle in MD
06-13-2006, 08:41 AM
Again...no intelligent response to the issues being discussed, just, yet another attempt, to enrage. As I said, your forte' and also Anne Coulter's.

Gayle in Md.

pooltchr
06-13-2006, 09:57 AM
Since you just don't seem to get it, let me spell it out for you. I will not discuss politics with you, since you have proven yourself to be incapable of intelligent discussion on this forum. Rant, rave, go off the deep end, call me all the names you want to, I really don't care. I have read everything you apparently have to say at least a hundred different times. You bring nothing new to the discussion, just the same old tired crap abolut how you hate bush, cheney, rove, or whoever happens to be on your hit list at the time. I don't need to engage in childish name calling with someone who thinks they are being cute on this forum. Leave it!
Steve

Qtec
06-14-2006, 05:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> Cindy Sheehan and the 9/11 wives are no doubt victims. It is understandable that they are grieving. However, when they use their status as victims in order to make public political statements, they become open to criticism. They have a political agenda, and the fact that they use their victim status to gain access to the media is uncalled for. And just because they are victims doesn't give them the right to speak out, and then complain when someone opposes their political opinions.

[ QUOTE ]
A Shameful Silence
On Coulter’s Spewing

By: Joe Conason
Date: 6/19/2006
Page: 5

With the predictable regularity of a locust plague, Ann Coulter and her enablers at the once-reputable firm of Random House have issued yet another volume of fascistic entertainment. Now the hard-drinking, trash-talking, fortysomething bachelorette bills herself as a Christian moralist, in holy battle against the liberal heathens.

That whiff of brimstone in the air may only be the match she is striking for her next cigarette.

But her version of “Christianity” turns out to be a strangely modern and convenient faith, which encourages heaping scorn on bereaved widows, bearing false witness against them on television and publicly gloating over the ill-gotten profits thus attained. Leaving behind the golden rule of the Gospels to “do unto others as you would have them do to you,” she embodies a new rule of gold: You can never be too rich, too thin or too vicious.

Too vicious, however, is the only way to categorize Ms. Coulter’s attempted assassination of the 9/11 widows known as the Jersey Girls, whom she accuses of “enjoying” the horrific deaths of their husbands in the World Trade Center inferno. She harangues them as “broads,” “witches” and “millionaires,” guilty of being “self-obsessed” and “reveling in their status as celebrities” while they are “lionized on TV and in articles about them.”

Coming from an energetic publicity seeker like Ms. Coulter, who still whines bitterly about her elongated cover shot in Time magazine, those insults are an exercise in self-parody.

She goes on to complain that the widows, by telling their personal stories of loss, were able to shut down their critics with sentimentality. But that charge too is obviously false, since she is now reaping profits and publicity by savaging them. She is also a hypocrite, having freely brandished the name of her late friend Barbara Olson, tragically killed on 9/11, to lend impact to her own arguments..

The truth about the Jersey Girls—Kristen Breitweiser, Patty Casazza, Mindy Kleinberg and Lorie van Auken—is that they loved their husbands deeply, of course. They and their children continue to suffer from the loss that Ms. Coulter so heartlessly mocks. The truth is that in their suffering, these courageous women joined with other widows and family members to demand a serious investigation of 9/11. Together, they organized, researched and lobbied for thousands of hours to win the appointment of an independent commission, against the determined political opposition of the White House. The truth is that their success was an important victory for every American, without regard to party or ideology, and a vindication of grassroots democracy. The nation owes them all a debt of gratitude..

What is most disturbing about this episode is not that these women can be victimized by a brutal bully like Ms. Coulter, nor even that the mainstream media, which abandoned traditional standards of fairness and decency years ago, would eagerly assist her. That is our hideous political culture. What is most disappointing is the abject dereliction of the prominent politicians who worked so closely with the Jersey Girls..[/b]
<hr /></blockquote>

Coulter just wants to sell books to make money. She doesn't believe anything she says but the frightening thing is, some people will.

Q

eg8r
06-15-2006, 07:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't usually read your posts, but you don't speak for me. <hr /></blockquote> Oh shut up, you know you read every word. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif I know it and you know it, anyone that has been here longer than a minute knows it.

You can try and explain away your anti-religous actions all you want, but that is best described as someone in denial. Your actions speak louder than your words (kind of weird since your actions in this case are your words /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif ). Basically the way you handle yourself on this board, the way your phrase your posts leads everyone to come to the same conclusion that you are anti-racist.

You also call people misogynists (which you incorrectly believe is because of the Bible, which happens to be religous) and you condemn them for it (even though they are not, it is only your own fallible interpretation) however you will defend till your death the biggest hater of women in the world, Clinton. Your hypocrisy knows no end and frankly I have not seen an intelligent word posted from you in a couple years. All your posts are basically regurgitation from one biased article or another and the rest of the time you try and dispel all the rock-solid proof that you are an mean-ole anti-religous, hate-filled, misogynist-defender who is here to purge the world of the evil Bush's and Rove's.

Your posts in defense of your actions do not mean anything any more. You can say you do not hate, or hate is not in your vocabulary, all you want but the proof is in the pudding. When you get a grip on reality maybe you can see what you have been doing here for the past couple years and recognize it for what it is, hate and anti-religion.

[ QUOTE ]
They ARE victims, what does she expect them to do, never speak their minds, because they were victimized by the worst tragedy to ever happen on our soil? Somebody should cut out her tongue, as far as I'm concerned, and YOU defend HER??? <hr /></blockquote> This is proof positive that you have no idea what you are talking about. Coulter's quotes were not primarily about the women but rather about the time to move forward. We should not be sitting around in a pity party listening to the horrors for the rest of eternity. Get a life. You are acting irrationally to my post, and I don't care to indulge your pseudo-empathy.

eg8r

eg8r
06-15-2006, 07:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Only someone so shortsighted as you would have the GALL to compare Coulter with Sheenan. <hr /></blockquote> Yeah, thank goodness the quack from across the pond is here to show me the error of my ways.

eg8r

eg8r
06-15-2006, 07:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Cindy Sheehan and the 9/11 wives are no doubt victims. It is understandable that they are grieving. However, when they use their status as victims in order to make public political statements, they become open to criticism. They have a political agenda, and the fact that they use their victim status to gain access to the media is uncalled for. And just because they are victims doesn't give them the right to speak out, and then complain when someone opposes their political opinions.
<hr /></blockquote> This is close to what Coulter is saying, she is just a little more sharp. Basically, it is time to move on and if you are going to use your victim status to get in the way of moving forward then please step out of the way. The entire US has grieved with these men and women who have lost loved ones for years, it is time to move forward.

eg8r

wolfdancer
06-15-2006, 07:31 AM
"he's back !!!!!!"
http://www.drummerman.net/shining/coldjack.gif

eg8r
06-15-2006, 07:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Coulter just wants to sell books to make money. She doesn't believe anything she says but the frightening thing is, some people will. <hr /></blockquote> Very true, she does just want to sell books. Causing an uproar is what she gets paid to do.

However your quote is the exact same truth for the looney Gore and his movie.

eg8r

eg8r
06-15-2006, 07:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think will find there are lots of solutions offered by Democrats, if you look. <hr /></blockquote> You obviously don't think. If they were offering solutions they would not be where they are at, the bottom.

eg8r

eg8r
06-15-2006, 07:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've lost count of how many Presidents had other women, but Dems never had the poor taste to Waste millions of dollars catching them.
<hr /></blockquote> No one wasted millions of dollars catching Clinton. Quit revising history, surely you are not old enough that your memory is fading this fast. No one had to "catch" Clinton, he was turned in. The only thing that needed to be done was a DNA test. They are not cheap but definitely not the blown-out-of-proportion-ungodly-stupid guess at "millions". Give me a break.

[ QUOTE ]
Deeman, oh Deeman...are you going to tell me you have ever bought a Clinton book? Cm'on...lol. <hr /></blockquote> Are you the only person on this planet that actually had to read a Clinton book to realize there would be a slant in their favor? You really are hilarious.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-15-2006, 07:44 AM
He must be hungry this morning. We'll have to send him a crate of twinkies. Defending obnoxious republican pundits like Ann Coulter is hard work.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Qtec
06-15-2006, 08:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
However your quote is the exact same truth for the looney Gore and his movie.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Gore is not a looney. Why do believe the trash that the RNC spews on anyone who it deems a threat?
Its obvious you get your info on Gore at the same place you get your info on Global warming. ie The GOP, Limbaugh-Coulter, no-spin [ LOL] Twighlight Zone .

BTW, the USA's own scientists actually said there WAS evidence of Gl Wa but the Govt changed the report!

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/06/19/tech/main559380.shtml
(CBS/AP) White House editing of an EPA report on environmental conditions will limit discussion of global warming, a newspaper reports.

The draft report, due out next week, will discuss global warming in what The New York Times, which saw copies of the report it verified as authentic, describes as "a few noncommittal paragraphs."

It's the second time in six months the administration has cut some discussion of global warming out of a report. In September, discussion of climate change was kept out of a report that had for six years contained a section on global warming.

The administration says the issue of climate change will be addressed in an upcoming, separate report.

In discussions about the new paper, the White House Council on Environmental Quality and Office of Management and Budget deleted references to scientific research linking car exhaust and smokestack emissions to global warming and its consequences, the Times reports.

The administration also cut a reference to a 2001 study by the National Research Council on how humans have contributed to global warming.

Instead of referring to a 1999 report that found a substantial rise in global temperatures, the White House wished to quote a study doubting that claim — one funded partly by the American Petroleum Institute.

Do a google on ' global warming report edited'.

<hr /></blockquote>

Q

Fran Crimi
06-15-2006, 08:14 AM
This sort of reminds me of when Bill Cosby caught a lot of backlash, including death threats, when he chastised young blacks for their gangster behavior.

I've noticed how so many will push the envelope hiding behind political correctness, thinking that people wouldn't dare challenge them thinking they were safe behind the curtain. Then when someone like Cosby and Coulter step up (and for the record, I'm not saying I agree with everything these two say) and break the rules of 'political correctness', well we know what happens...there's reactions of shock!!!! outrage!!! And then come the buzz phrases...."young blacks"...."9/11 widows".... and the phrases are repeated and repeated and repeated by the left, just like mantras.

Then it becomes about the phrase and not about the issue. "How dare you atttack young Blacks! How dare you attack 9/11 widows!"

Fran

Gayle in MD
06-15-2006, 08:16 AM
Ed obviously doesn't read the polls, or should I say, READ. Republicans are at the bottom, not Democrats.
The widows never forbade people from speaking out, Ann Coulter is doing that.
The widows never USED THEIR CIRCIMSTANCES TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE PRESS....
They tried to turn their grief, into something positive, by investigating how and why such a tragedy could occur, and how to prevent it from happening again.

Really, even I never thought the republican party would stoop this low. Their failure to denounce Coulter's scathing slander against those poor women who tried to turn their grief into something positive for our country, is certainly a commentary to their meaning of republican CHRISTIAN values. Anything, or anyone, regardless of their pure intentions, who exposes the incompetence of George Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld, and the republican party, is "fair game" (Rove's words) for their hatred, slander and evil, even Veterans with no legs, like McClellan, and our own Heroic Decorated Career Marines, like Murtha, covert CIA agents, like Plame, who risk their lives to protect us, and now the widows of our worst National Tragedy. No wonder Americans are fed up with republicans. They are pure evil, disguised as Christians.

Gayle in Md.

Deeman3
06-15-2006, 08:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Ed obviously doesn't read the polls, or should I say, READ. Republicans are at the bottom, not Democrats. <font color="blue">Still living by what is popular Gayle? </font color>
The widows never forbade people from speaking out, Ann Coulter is doing that. <font color="blue"> Coulter, as bad as her statements are, has not forbade anyone from speaking out. Where di you get this from? </font color>
The widows never USED THEIR CIRCIMSTANCES TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE PRESS.... <font color="blue"> Yes, they did and are doing. Nothing wqrong with that but it is what they are doing. </font color>
They tried to turn their grief, into something positive, by investigating how and why such a tragedy could occur, and how to prevent it from happening again.

Really, even I never thought the republican party would stoop this low. Their failure to denounce Coulter's scathing slander against those poor women who tried to turn their grief into something positive for our country, is certainly a commentary to their meaning of republican CHRISTIAN values. <font color="blue">Many, many in the Republican party have denounced Coulter's comments. Even on your left wing shows. Did you miss this? Maybe you had better stp critizing Ed's reading habits and start a few of your own outside the manifestos you read now. </font color>

They are pure evil, disguised as Christians.

Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

DickLeonard
06-16-2006, 06:47 AM
Qtec what I find Perverted is fixing Elections in our Country and trying to bring Democrazy to Iraq. It is too large of a pill to Swallow. It is just one Giant Sham.####

pooltchr
06-16-2006, 07:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Qtec what I find Perverted is fixing Elections in our Country and trying to bring Democrazy to Iraq. It is too large of a pill to Swallow. It is just one Giant Sham.#### <hr /></blockquote>

If there were <font color="red"> actual evidence </font color> of election fraud, why hasn't someone been indicted? I keep hearing the left talking about how the elections were rigged or stolen. Election fraud is illegal. Why isn't anyone facing charges?
Steve

Qtec
06-16-2006, 07:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Qtec what I find Perverted is fixing Elections in our Country and trying to bring Democrazy to Iraq. It is too large of a pill to Swallow. It is just one Giant Sham.#### <hr /></blockquote>

If there were <font color="red"> actual evidence </font color> of election fraud, why hasn't someone been indicted? I keep hearing the left talking about how the elections were rigged or stolen. Election fraud is illegal. Why isn't anyone facing charges?

Corruption?
Election fraud is widespread in the US. When the Election supervisor is also the co-chairman for the Bush campaign, you can't expect an un-bias policing of the vote.[ Blackwell Ohio].

Q

DickLeonard
06-16-2006, 08:05 AM
Pooltchr I blame John Kerry for conceding before every state was analized for voter fraud. Screw me twice shame on me.####

eg8r
06-16-2006, 08:43 AM
Very true.

eg8r

eg8r
06-16-2006, 08:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If there were actual evidence of election fraud, why hasn't someone been indicted? I keep hearing the left talking about how the elections were rigged or stolen. Election fraud is illegal. Why isn't anyone facing charges?
<hr /></blockquote> Propagation of lies. This is the only platform the Dems seem to stick with. If you tell the lie often enough people will believe it. The Left continues and continues, in desperate hope that someone is listening to them.

eg8r

eg8r
06-16-2006, 08:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Gore is not a looney. <hr /></blockquote> You are even loonier to make such a ridiculous statement. Keep the whining up, no one is listening. Just reading and moving on. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Qtec
06-16-2006, 11:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Propagation of lies. This is the only platform the Dems seem to stick with. If you tell the lie often enough people will believe it. <hr /></blockquote>

You mean like Saddam was a threat?
He had stockpiles of WMDss?
He was linked to Al Q [ but they had no working relationship!!??] , but we dont know!!!!!!
Like the Govt doesn't spy on its own citizens without due cause?
That the Reps are all for Democracy in the ME but in the US they do everything they can to stop people voting?
Like they are are for freedom but they want to impose THEIR religious beliefs on the rest of us?
etc, etc , etc.
The list of Rep hypocracy is endless. Ethics? I LMAO! Unity? LMAO big time!
All the WH has is strawman talking points which people as gullable as you continue to reverberate around the net as of they were facts!

All the whistleblowers who spoke out and were attacked by the GOP pitbull sqaud were right and the Govt were wrong. From Clarke, to the Downing Street Memos to Wilson, they have all been shown to be right but they are still demonised by the wingnuts just as Al Gore is. Why?, because they are a threat.
Gore has more intelligence in his big toe than GW has in that empty vacant head of his.

When MM brought out his film, it got great reviews from everyone , all around the world, except from Bush supporters in the US. Al Gore's film has got the same response.
You are in the smallest minority but you still think you are right! Is this the absolute arrogance of the Right?

Its a shame the US policy of pre-emption doesn't apply to Global Warming!

Q

Gayle in MD
06-17-2006, 06:39 AM
Ed obviously doesn't read the polls, or should I say, READ. Republicans are at the bottom, not Democrats. Still living by what is popular Gayle?

No, I don't do that. My position on Bush has remained the same since I learned How he and his crooked bunch operate, and how he has told lie after lie. The polls now show that most of the people in this country now view his policies as I do, and don't believe anything he says.
The widows never forbade people from speaking out, Ann Coulter is doing that. Coulter, as bad as her statements are, has not forbade anyone from speaking out. Where di you get this from?

Ann Coulter...to Matt Lauer..."They should just take their money, and shut up!"
The widows never USED THEIR CIRCIMSTANCES TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE PRESS.... Yes, they did and are doing. Nothing wqrong with that but it is what they are doing.

Wrong, their determination to learn the truth about 9/11, and to do what they could to learn how we can prevent it from happening again, by learning what went wrong, and changing the status Quo....a practice you'll never find present in Republican policy, since they try to cover up every mistake and lie they tell, put them in the public eye. They didn't hire press agents, or launch photo ops. Their high intention came first, then the public and the press bacame interested. If you think their intention was to get attention for some personal gratification, as Coulter states, calling them self-involved, harpies, ....well, doesn't really surprise me.

Really, even I never thought the republican party would stoop this low. Their failure to denounce Coulter's scathing slander against those poor women who tried to turn their grief into something positive for our country, is certainly a commentary to their meaning of republican CHRISTIAN values.

The Republican party has remained silent on Coulter's slander of the 9/112 widows, they have not released a single statement of policy, and Melmann, their official party spokesman, has not condemned her for what she has done.
So your statement does not address my point, the Republican Party remains silent on the issue. Many, many in the Republican party have denounced Coulter's comments. Even on your left wing shows. Did you miss this? Maybe you had better stp critizing Ed's reading habits and start a few of your own outside the manifestos you read now.

Ed doesn't even know how many millions of dollars republicans spend investigating Bill Clinton, and you hold him up as being up on his information? Figures.

They are pure evil, disguised as Christians.

eg8r
06-22-2006, 05:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote deeman:</font><hr> Still living by what is popular Gayle? <blockquote><font class="small">Quote gayle:</font><hr> No, I don't do that. <hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote> Sure fooled everyone here. Everytime you make a post there is some poll to which you have dug your nails in.

eg8r

eg8r
06-22-2006, 05:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You are in the smallest minority but you still think you are right! Is this the absolute arrogance of the Right? <hr /></blockquote> You really have no idea what you are talking about. We shall soon see in the next presidential election just how small a minority we are. I will tell you one thing we can be sure of, if the Dems lose, they will whine for four years about how they election was taken from them, and they will continue to propogate the lies.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-22-2006, 10:13 AM
Good, then stop posting to me about politics! LMAO! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Deeman3
06-22-2006, 11:45 AM
Gayle,

I think this is pretty low. Answering my post but cutting and pasting ed's statements instead of using my own....so it appears you are quoting me!

Gayle in MD
06-22-2006, 11:54 AM
I only copied your post to me. Where is there anything in my post that Ed wrote?

Gayle in Md.

Deeman3
06-22-2006, 12:16 PM
Gayle,

maybe it's only that by your copying the way you did, I can't decipher who wrote what! It appears that you are asking yourself questions, then answering them with some comments sprinkled in by me and ed (maybe they are comments about ed). Anyway, the global warming down here (it's 103) maybe taking it's toll on my brain as well as my ability to desipher these posts. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

So maybe it's my fault, not yours. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif If so, I apoligise for jumping on you. I think I need a few days off to polute the ozone and clear my head anyway. It's not easy being a right wing war monger at the moment.

Deeman
18 hour days may be getting to me...I am starting to take this seriously....

Gayle in MD
06-22-2006, 12:24 PM
No Problem. Kick back, crack open a beer, and dream about the good old days, before Bush! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Drop1
06-22-2006, 12:31 PM
Read my poem again. New one coming next week. And stop giving jobs to illegals. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Drop1
06-22-2006, 12:38 PM
If the Republicans lose,do you think they could all put plastic bags over their heads? It would really help global warming. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pooltchr
06-22-2006, 01:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Good, then stop posting to me about politics! LMAO! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I have no idea what you are talking about! But that's fine. Based on most of your posts, neither do you!
Steve

Deeman3
06-22-2006, 01:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> And stop giving jobs to illegals. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote> <font color="blue">

I can't. They stream across the border, then demand employment. They have Social Security cards so I must hire them. I have jobs, they work like little energizer bunnies and I couldn't prove or at risk of a lawsuit, prove they are not from Lansing, MI. I can hire from a pool that fail drug tests at a 60% rate and miss several days work in the first 30 days or that find it demeaning to do factory work in air conditioning, with vacation, holidays, life, dental, vision, cancer, 401K, STD and drug benefits. Oh! I do but then again, they last about 30 days.....

I wonder why anyone would ever move a plant to Mexico?

Deeman

</font color>

Deeman3
06-22-2006, 01:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> No Problem. Kick back, crack open a beer, and dream about the good old days, before Bush! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Will do....

Deeman

SpiderMan
06-22-2006, 02:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> Well I think that i am the real sick puppy around here... i mean i wanna see Condi and Coulter naked and making out, its... its a fetch i have to learn to live with /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

<font color="blue"> It's gotta be a better vison than Hillary and Nancy Pelosi wrestling. </font color>

Deeman <hr /></blockquote>

I think I'm about to lose my lunch ....

SpiderMan

Deeman3
06-22-2006, 02:35 PM
Spiderman,

Hey, buddy. Where have you been? I have actually been back to Memphis and had a few Q's since the last time we talked. I hope all is well for you and that I can make it back out there to see you one day.

Keep Texas honest....

Deeman