PDA

View Full Version : Zero to 200 in 3 seconds

Tom_In_Cincy
06-06-2006, 10:49 AM
The husband came home late, been drinking and was not in the mood to get the tounge lashing from the very angry wife.
She said, "I am very upset, it was my birthday and what have you done to help me celebrate? nothing, I expected a great present from you and all you did was ignore me and go out with your buddies and drink. You have one more chance, when I get home from work tomorrrow I want something sitting in the driveway that will go from zero to 200 in 3 seconds or there will be hell to pay!!!!!!!!!!"

The next day she drove into the parcking lot and a brand new set of bathroom scales was waiting for her.

He's still in the hostpital recovering.

nAz
06-06-2006, 08:20 PM
lol good one... but...

I think Wendy can do it in 2 secs /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rich R.
06-07-2006, 02:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>I think Wendy can do it in 2 secs /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>
I think nAz has a death wish. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

9 Ball Girl
06-08-2006, 06:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> lol good one... but...

I think Wendy can do it in 2 secs /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>Funny. That's what I said about you when we were dating.

nAz to 9BG: "It won't hurt. Did it?"

wolfdancer
06-08-2006, 11:37 AM
So, he barely tipped the scales?

9 Ball Girl
06-08-2006, 12:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> So, he barely tipped the scales? <hr /></blockquote>The excitement was in the fluctuation of the needle. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

stickman
06-08-2006, 04:58 PM
Good one Tom. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nAz
06-08-2006, 09:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> lol good one... but...

I think Wendy can do it in 2 secs /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>Funny. That's what I said about you when we were dating.

nAz to 9BG: "It won't hurt. Did it?" <hr /></blockquote>

No one gets it Wendy... Jeff maybe but he is stupid so he don't count.

nAz
06-08-2006, 09:55 PM
hmm i added 4 pounds /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Vagabond
06-11-2006, 07:41 PM
My friend nAz,
u got to admitt, wendy got u there.But she acknowledged that u had carnal knowledge with her.tell us how do u rate her. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif