PDA

View Full Version : Right Wing Disclaimer

wolfdancer
06-09-2006, 10:07 AM
This should be the lead for every far right post here, so that the reader could be forewarned of the vitrial...to follow:

God grant that the reader, emboldened and having become at present as fierce as what he is reading, find, without loss of bearings, his way, his wild and treacherous passage through the desolate swamps of these sombre, poison-soaked pages; for, unless he should bring to his reading a rigorous logic and a sustained mental effort at least as strong as his distrust, the lethal fumes of this book shall dissolve his soul as water does sugar. It is not right that everyone read the pages that follow: a sole few will savour this bitter fruit without danger. As a result, wavering soul, before penetrating further into such uncharted barrens, draw back, step no deeper. Mark my words: draw back, step no deeper, like the eyes of a son respectfully flinching away from his mother's august contemplation, or rather, like an acute angle formation of cold-sensitive cranes stretching beyond the eye can reach, soaring through the winter silence in deep meditation, under tight sail towards a focal point on the horizon, from where there suddenly rises a peculiar gust of wind, omen of a storm. The oldest crane, alone at the forefront, on seeing this, shakes his head like a rational person and consequently his beak too, which he clicks, as he is uneasy (and so would I be, in his shoes); whilst his old, feather-stripped neck, contemporary of three generations of cranes, sways in irritated undulations that foreshadow the oncoming thunderstorm. After looking with composure several times in every direction with eyes that bespeak experience, the first crane (for he is the privileged one to show his tail feathers to the other, intellectually inferior cranes) vigilantly cries out like a melancholy sentinel driving back the common enemy, and then carefully steers the nose of the geometric figure (it would be a triangle, but the third side, formed in space by these curious avian wayfarers, is invisible), be it to port, or to starboard, like a skilful captain; and, manoeuvring with wings that seem no larger than those of a sparrow, he thus adopts, since he is no dumb creature, a different and safer philosophical course.
web page (http://www.kisa.ca/maldoror/english.html)

Gayle in MD
06-12-2006, 10:36 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cueless Joey
06-12-2006, 10:58 AM
Leftwinging communists!!!!!!

Deeman3
06-12-2006, 10:59 AM
Like two leeches, a pair of nervous thighs gripped tightly against the monster's viscous flesh, and arms and fins wrapped around the objects of their desire, surrounding their bodies with love, while their breasts and bellies soon fused into one bluish-green mass reeking of sea-wrack, in the midst of the tempest still raging by the light of lightning; with the foamy waves for a wedding bed, borne on an undersea current as if in a cradle, rolling and rolling down into the bottomless ocean depths, they came together in a long, chaste, and hideous mating!... At last I had found somebody who was like me!... From now on I was no longer alone in life!...

<font color="blue"> I didn't know we needed to forewarn readers or that we ressembled Lautreamont in our salvos. Are we to pre-express our opponent's views so that reading their opinions is no longer needed? Do you still believe of me, as I do believe in God, that all my decisions are based on that fact? or GWB's as well since you have assigned him that montra long ago? Is that further to mean that all left wingers are Godless and have no moral or spiritual values?

Do we then grab a few lines of "The Raven" to ascribe to the Democrats?

"Nevermore?"</font color>

Deeman

wolfdancer
06-12-2006, 11:23 AM
Joey, you do me proud !!!
I'll have to see if i can find my old "Che" poster to hang up...

wolfdancer
06-12-2006, 11:25 AM
"Trust me, dear Yorick, this unwary pleasantry of thine will sooner or later bring thee into scrapes ......."

Cueless Joey
06-12-2006, 03:27 PM
I'm so rightwinger, I even drive on the right side when I'm in Japan, Australia or England.
I scare the fkk out of them since I'm asian-looking. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif