PDA

View Full Version : The prodigal son hath returned..

Pogue
07-09-2002, 07:30 PM
Just wanted everyone to know, I'm thinking about getting back into the game, having been violently separated from it upon marriage. It looks like we are in the market for a house here in Florida, so I should be able to have a table set up before too long.. Does anyone know a place I can find parts for a Gandy Big G? I have one in fair condition, but I think it is missing one of the sideboards..

For Smorgass Bored, do you know any good table mechanics for when I'm ready to set it up? Has to be able to shim the pockets well.. Anyway, let me know.. See ya..

Pogue

(How are the tapes, buddy?)

Tom_In_Cincy
07-09-2002, 07:33 PM
Pogue (welcome back)
You might give RSB a shot on Fl table mechs and Gandy parts availability..

Good to see ya posting agian...

Pogue
07-09-2002, 07:37 PM
Thank you very much Tom,

And by the by, my time spent away from pool and on poker has definitely increased my patience and emotional control. I don't think we'll see much of the "old" Pogue on here.. Nice being back!!

Pogue

Cueless Joey
07-09-2002, 07:46 PM
Good luck in your 12 steps Pogue. :-)

Barbara
07-09-2002, 08:14 PM
Welcome back Pogue! The board's changed and there are new faces. You figure out who's who!!

Barbara~~~been violently separated from her game for about 8 weeks now... Aaaaargh!! Okay, in with the cleansing breath...

07-09-2002, 11:04 PM
For a good table mechanic, call Wes at 818-7665 and speak with him (in the evenings) or leave your name & number and have him call you.... Smorgass Bored

07-09-2002, 11:10 PM
... Ok,Ok, forget my previous message. The table mechanics name is Wes Burden and you may call his cell phone #813-416-2255.... Smorgass Bored