PDA

View Full Version : The best line I've heard on TV in eons...

nAz
06-11-2006, 07:02 PM
"Gabriel's trumpet will produce you from the asss of a pig." lol

Deadwood... anyone else watch what I think is the best show on TV bar none?

Deeman3
06-12-2006, 06:53 AM
nAz,

Yes, I watch it but get frustrated that it is on for such a short season and just as the story gets going, it's over.

I do like it more then any other drama on TV. I like the Swerenger character (Ian McShane) as well as the Calamady Jane character.

Deeman

DickLeonard
06-13-2006, 06:04 AM
Naz I can't tolerate any degradition of women. I find it unChristian to support this type of garbage.####

nAz
06-13-2006, 10:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> nAz,

Yes, I watch it but get frustrated that it is on for such a short season and just as the story gets going, it's over.

I do like it more then any other drama on TV. I like the Swerenger character (Ian McShane) as well as the Calamady Jane character.

Deeman <hr /></blockquote>

Dee same here the Swerenger character is my favorite... funny most of the characters are suppose to be based on real people of that town and time but it's almost totally inaccurate.

BTW this is the last season of Deadwood. 12 episodes and i believe they will then do 2 two hour show for the finally /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif unbelievable that they will end a show that has around 4 million viewers a week.