PDA

View Full Version : IPT on OLN ? anybody got a recording

ceebee
06-12-2006, 08:27 AM
anyone record the first IPT on OLN (what is OLN)? I would like to have a copy of both to view.

Bumps
06-12-2006, 10:56 AM
OLN=Outdoor Life Network. Sorry, no tapes.

dr_dave
06-12-2006, 01:28 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ceebee:</font><hr> anyone record the first IPT on OLN (what is OLN)? I would like to have a copy of both to view. <hr /></blockquote>
I missed the second show (last night). The only billiards I saw listed for OLN last night (in my local paper listings) was at 9 pm (MT). I set my VCR and was later disappointed to see that it was old Mosconni Cup coverage and not the 2nd IPT show. Did others see the IPT show on OLN yesterday? Was it at the regularly scheduled time (5 pm MT)? Was it shown in your local listings?

Dave

SPetty
06-12-2006, 03:08 PM
Yes, I saw it. Yes, it was at the regularly scheduled time (6 CDT). Yes, it showed up in my on-line Dish Guide.

Yes, I'm recording it. I intend to record the next regularly scheduled four episodes as well, remembering that the last one is two hours long.

The schedule is on the IPT web site:
http://www.internationalpooltour.com/ipt_content/tv/default.asp

It isn't complete, but it does show that the episodes that have already been shown (and the two more coming up) will be shown again - all in a row - on 6/29 and 6/30.

Scott Lee
06-12-2006, 11:46 PM
dave...It is on at 5pm, 8pm, and 11pm, mountain time, every Sunday, for the next month. It's a one hour program, except for the last week, which is the two hour finale between Efren and Sigel.

Scott Lee

dr_dave
06-13-2006, 09:23 AM
Thanks for the info. I'll be sure to trust the IPT and OLN listings in the future and ignore my local guide listing.

Dave

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> Yes, I saw it. Yes, it was at the regularly scheduled time (6 CDT). Yes, it showed up in my on-line Dish Guide.

Yes, I'm recording it. I intend to record the next regularly scheduled four episodes as well, remembering that the last one is two hours long.

The schedule is on the IPT web site:
http://www.internationalpooltour.com/ipt_content/tv/default.asp

It isn't complete, but it does show that the episodes that have already been shown (and the two more coming up) will be shown again - all in a row - on 6/29 and 6/30. <hr /></blockquote>

dr_dave
06-13-2006, 09:40 AM
Thanks for the info. That's what I thought. I won't trust my local listings next time.

Dave

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr> dave...It is on at 5pm, 8pm, and 11pm, mountain time, every Sunday, for the next month. It's a one hour program, except for the last week, which is the two hour finale between Efren and Sigel.

Scott Lee <hr /></blockquote>