PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter...on Jay Leno tomorrow night

cueball1950
06-13-2006, 09:21 PM
Just wanted to give a heads up that Ann Coulter will be a guest on Jay Leno tomorrow night for everybodies viewing pleasure.................mike

Qtec
06-14-2006, 05:22 AM
I hope he slaps her. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I would like to see if C would repeat her allegations if the widows were there in the studio.
Imagine,
Widow: "Tell me again how I enjoyed seeing my husband fall 85 floors and being splattered on the sidewalk. Are my kids also enjoying their father's death?"

In one single moment AC would be exposed and all could see her for what she is. An evil opportunist.

She wouldn't dare say it. She would wet herself.

Q

DickLeonard
06-14-2006, 06:24 AM
cueball1950 Johnny Carson spoiled me I haven't watched Jay in years. Johnny wasn't afraid to have guest hosts but Jay is paranoid to let anyone share the spotlight. Less they replace him.

I am perfectly happy to enjoy David Letterman and his top ten.####

Drop1
06-14-2006, 08:40 AM
Do you think they could behead her live on stage. That would draw in the ratings,and I think thats what its all about.The ratings, not the beheading. A lot of illegals died when the towers fell,so I guess it did have its positive side,as my Christian friends say "all things work together for the good,for those who truely believe"

Deeman3
06-14-2006, 09:22 AM
Drop 1. You are an idiot.

wolfdancer
06-14-2006, 11:54 AM
Dick, ain't none of 'em, come close to JC. The two gifts that he had, that set him apart, and above the current crop...
he could make a dull interview, one where the celebrity has nothing interesting to say....JC would pick up thee slack, and make the guest and interview interesting.
He could also take the jokes that bombed....and get a bigger laugh then if the joke had worked.
But.....this is going to be an interesting dichotomy tonite
Besides the right wing icon, Ann Coulter....he also has George Carlin....who will hopefully have a few colorful comments, about "Miss Republican,2006"

Drop1
06-14-2006, 12:13 PM
Could you try to be a little more direct?

nAz
06-14-2006, 01:13 PM
George Carlin will be on too, i hope he beheads her and then sh!ts down her throat. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

wolfdancer
06-14-2006, 03:19 PM
nAz, he jes might do that...figuratively speaking of course.
She's got enough crap though coming out of her throat when she speaks....it would be interesting for them to have a little "debate"........
Newt, Jerry, Ann....when the revolution comes, when my libertarian party takes over, I hope we'll have better spokespersons then these three stooges

SnakebyteXX
06-15-2006, 07:00 AM
http://images.ucomics.com/comics/tmssa/2006/tmssa060614.gif

wolfdancer
06-15-2006, 07:12 AM
Good one !!!!

Gayle in MD
06-15-2006, 07:32 AM
Well, it's hard to think of anyone more repusive that she. What she is saying, or baying about, in and of itself, is so completely false. She insinuates that Democrats use victims to speak out in order to insure that republicans cannot respond. A completely false statement. Democrats did not send those women to speak out. They spoke out on their own, because they had made an effort to discover why and how such a disaster could occur in our country, and they discovered in that process how remiss George Bush, and Dick Cheney had been to ignore the stated warning of the impending attack, and to turn their attentions from the day they arrived in office, away from bin Laden, and onto Saddam.

The more they searched, the more evident it became that a cover up was underway, and the more determined they became to get to the truth, the harder George Bush and the republican majority worked to prevent investigations. They finally achieved the coverup by using the same method they have used all along to cover incompetence and accountability, blocking questions under the vail of National Security, same thing with the NSA illegal spying program, Gitmo, etc., remenicent of Nixon.

Gayle in Md.

cueball1950
06-15-2006, 12:18 PM
The best quote of the night had to be when George Carlin stated " I never thought i would have to move to the "right" when ann coulter came out.............mike