PDA

View Full Version : Wanna join a cult?

Cueless Joey
06-14-2006, 10:24 PM
http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com/

wolfdancer
06-15-2006, 07:23 AM
I can get you a good deal on an E-Meter...

Drop1
06-15-2006, 08:47 AM
How could anyone not want to join? I don't know why you call it a Cult,when anyone can see it has all the attributes of a Church. Where else can you get past life therapy. I can get you a better price on an e-meter,I make them out of beer cans,a couple wires, a gage,and alligator clips for your nipples. You will be clear after one session.
R.I.P. Ron /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nAz
06-15-2006, 09:11 AM
Im thinking of starting my own religion... I could use the tax break and i think i can get use to manipulating people... maybe worship the sun... hmmm
Drop you SOB wanna join up and be a pagan?

Drop1
06-15-2006, 09:18 AM
Well becoming a pagan would be a move up the ladder for me,so how could I say no.

wolfdancer
06-15-2006, 09:24 AM
I can picture you now turning up the voltage "are we clear?"
"Crystal !!!"

wolfdancer
06-15-2006, 10:01 AM
http://www.netsoc.tcd.ie/~villiros/pics/council_elrond.jpg

Cueless Joey
06-15-2006, 10:11 AM
Start a pyramid scheme using religion like Scientology. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

wolfdancer
06-15-2006, 10:12 AM
Grab your e-meter, and meet us in Houston, in Oct
web page (http://www.psicanica.com/)

Drop1
06-15-2006, 11:11 AM
Looks great,I think once we start laying guilt,and unworthyness,shame,and eternal punishment on these cretins,we will get a lot of converts. Have to get nAz to come up with some doctrine,and name of the new religion he is starting. I plan to stand in the hot sun for hours,until I hear the voice of nAz laying out the pagan foundation of redemption,or maybe we could just pilage a nudist camp.

Cueless Joey
06-15-2006, 11:54 AM
That's scary.
Really, the people that get hooked on that are ruined.

Deeman3
06-15-2006, 02:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> That's scary.
Really, the people that get hooked on that are ruined. <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Yep, look what it did to Tom Cruise and John Travolta... However, if they enjoy and believe in it, what can you say? It's not much harder to defend their beliefs than it is Christianity, Jewish beliefs or The Big Bang Theory.</font color>

Deeman
We all have a right to our beliefs, unless cutting heads off is a part of it....

Cueless Joey
06-15-2006, 03:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> That's scary.
Really, the people that get hooked on that are ruined. <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Yep, look what it did to Tom Cruise and John Travolta... However, if they enjoy and believe in it, what can you say? It's not much harder to defend their beliefs than it is Christianity, Jewish beliefs or The Big Bang Theory.</font color>

Deeman
We all have a right to our beliefs, unless cutting heads off is a part of it.... <hr /></blockquote>
You're kidding?
Cruise is whacko.
Tells the world psychiatry and medicine are all bad.
He needs to see a shrink imo.

Deeman3
06-15-2006, 03:17 PM
Me Kidding? No, I think Cruise and Travolta are both wacked. Didn't I sort of say that?

Deeman
Trying to give Joey a cue.....

nAz
06-16-2006, 08:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Looks great,I think once we start laying guilt,and unworthyness,shame,and eternal punishment on these cretins,we will get a lot of converts. Have to get nAz to come up with some doctrine,and name of the new religion he is starting. I plan to stand in the hot sun for hours,until I hear the voice of nAz laying out the pagan foundation of redemption,or maybe we could just pilage a nudist camp. <hr /></blockquote>

Better grab some spf 50 lotion dude it may be a few days before i get a rough draft out... then again i could copy it from most of the other religions out there since they basically are all the same... same foundation, a belief in the supernatural,power above nature that man could influence by worship and or by sacrifice and prayer. hmmm

Drop1
06-16-2006, 01:11 PM
Yeah you could copy most of that stuff,but we gotta have some rituals,and secret cults,and initiation rights,and secret hand shakes,and numbers with special meanings,and restricted diets {of course,not for us,but for dedidicated memebers of the Church. I think we should call our leader Orgasmo,and you could be "The Chosen One" Everyone would be required to give 6% of their earnings, so we wipe out the competion. In return for their efforts,members will receive peace of mind,and play money. We accept Pay Pal.