PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone to play with in Newburgh, NY

wildwilly
06-16-2006, 01:47 PM
I have a table at my house and am looking for people to come over and play. I enjoy most games of pool, and am interested in getting better. IM me at natedog321 or reply here if you are interested. Thank you

wildwilly
06-16-2006, 07:01 PM
That is in Orange County, about 1.25 hours north of NYC /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

wildwilly
06-23-2006, 04:23 PM
No one in my area huh? /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

SpiderMan
06-24-2006, 09:12 PM
Willy,

You might also try posting your request on the google newsgroup rec.sport.billiard. They probably have a more diverse daily readership.

Also, it might encourage a response if you gave some indication of your skill level. There may be folks hanging back wondering if they are well-matched for you.

If you're ever through Dallas I'll play you some /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SpiderMan

wildwilly
06-25-2006, 10:00 AM
Alright, I'll try that. I would call myself a moderate player, and am not looking for money games. Right now I just want to play as much as possible and get better.

cueball1950
06-25-2006, 11:43 AM
Just a quick question. did you ever think about driving an hour or so north and play at the golden cue in albany. you can get alot of non money games there. i have alot of friends that just split the time. heck, if you came north i just might come out of my self imposed retirement and play for an hour or so. just let me know and i will give you my cell number and would be glad to meet and play......mike

wildwilly
06-25-2006, 04:27 PM
Maybe if I am already going to Albany I could stop by, but it is a bit of a drive.

don_southwick
06-26-2006, 08:56 AM
Sure, now that I moved out of Poughkeepsie! Have you been to Gallery Billiards on North Planck Road or Bluepers over in Vails Gate? I am sure you can find somebody over there who would to play some free pool...

wildwilly
06-26-2006, 09:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote don_southwick:</font><hr> Sure, now that I moved out of Poughkeepsie! Have you been to Gallery Billiards on North Planck Road or Bluepers over in Vails Gate? I am sure you can find somebody over there who would to play some free pool... <hr /></blockquote>

Yeah, im gonna go to Bluepers on wednesday. Apparently you can play from noon to 2am for 6 bucks and they have tournaments.