PDA

View Full Version : FRONTLINE TUES. NIGHT -- CHENEY'S DARK SIDE

Gayle in MD
06-17-2006, 04:27 PM
Should be an interesting re-cap of the facts regarding Dick Cheney's malevolent assault on America, cherry picking of intel, rejection of factual intel, etc. Quite a number of former CIA, and others, are interviewed, including former Terrorist and alQaeda expert, Richard Clarke,... 9:00 o'clock eastern, on PBS.

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
06-18-2006, 10:13 AM
I know I have posted this before, sorry for the caps. I do have a tendency to use them forgetting that they designate yelling, on line, and I don't intend them that way, and promise to try to refrain from using caps in the future.

Gayle

DickLeonard
06-19-2006, 11:50 AM
Gayle when your dealing with Idiots CAPITAL LETTERS ARE THE ONLY WAY TO GET YOUR MESSAGE ACROSS. OTHERWISE YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME TRYING TO PENETRATE ROCK.####

Gayle in MD
06-19-2006, 12:06 PM
LMAO....Dick, you are so right! But, I really posted this for thinking people, IOW, people who see through Bush, and base their political opinions on facts, instead of republilcan rhetoric and lies. Since republicans are never in search of the truth, I'm sure they wouldn't watch a show like Frontline, anyway!

Love,,
Gayle /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

nAz
06-21-2006, 10:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Should be an interesting re-cap of the facts regarding Dick Cheney's malevolent assault on America, cherry picking of intel, rejection of factual intel, etc. Quite a number of former CIA, and others, are interviewed, including former Terrorist and alQaeda expert, Richard Clarke,... 9:00 o'clock eastern, on PBS.

Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

Err that was freaking frighting! allt the things thje Admin. did to push the war and the right thinks it was ok????? too bad no ones cares about the truth any more.

Gayle in MD
06-22-2006, 06:08 AM
The only thing they care about is staying in power, regardless of how much destruction Bush creates, how many crooks there are in their party, how much corruption exists between corporate interests, and Republicans, and the resulting damage to our country, economically, and environmentally. I'll bet not a single one of the righties on here watched this program, and if they did, they'd die before they would admit that this war was a hoax, and that Cheney, Rice, Bush and Rumsfeld rigged the intel, but given their contempt for truth over fantasy, they would have turned the program off, they could never watch anything so laden with facts! They are the great slogan party, all slogan, no appropriate action, if any action is taken, it's the wrong action, and makes the problem worse than ever....they live in the no fact zone! But the whole country suffers for it, especially our troops, who don't even have decent helmets!

Gayle in Md.