PDA

View Full Version : 9BG and nAz Get Smashed!

9 Ball Girl
06-19-2006, 01:48 PM
But not after raising several toasts to Chris, Dave, and Frank. /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid208/p0a11018dfde7006e26cd286bc570ca43/ee6f61de.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid208/p183cf382270160d806cef3d7a1f89f97/ee6f61cf.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid208/pe82ff020d2abab0250798a022ba09cd4/ee6f61c8.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid208/pa539b4116e80756f7bd534d0378a9be5/ee6f61bb.jpg

Wanna go again this Friday nAzareth? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

dg-in-centralpa
06-19-2006, 02:08 PM
Sounds like you were discussing Carnal Knowledge.

DG

Drop1
06-19-2006, 04:44 PM
What is that you people are drinking? That is some nasty looking sh!t,around the rim of that glass.

9 Ball Girl
06-19-2006, 05:27 PM
At that point, I believe nAzalicious was drinking a frozen Zombie with a surprise at the first sip waiting at the bottom of the straw and I was drinking an Amaretto sour.

cueball1950
06-19-2006, 06:38 PM
so what was NAZ'S surprise??? please don't keep us in suspense any longer.............mike

Drop1
06-19-2006, 07:25 PM
Nothing going to supprise nAz. I thought he was wiping his nose on the rim of the glass. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Vagabond
06-19-2006, 07:35 PM
Am I invited to the wedding? /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

9 Ball Girl
06-19-2006, 07:48 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> so what was NAZ'S surprise??? please don't keep us in suspense any longer.............mike <hr /></blockquote>The bartendar squirts what I think must be 100% alcohol down the straw so it rests at the bottom. So, if you don't know it, you're first sip is a real zinger. I've seen the bartendar light up the same stuff on other drinks.

9 Ball Girl
06-19-2006, 07:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vagabond:</font><hr> Am I invited to the wedding? /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif <hr /></blockquote>Wedding? Why ruin a good thing?! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wendy~~~nAz is my ņero for life!

Drop1
06-19-2006, 07:57 PM
Yeah you can both have your cake,and eat it too,in a manner of speaking. Nothing ruins eating cake,like getting married. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sid_Vicious
06-20-2006, 06:23 AM
"Wedding? Why ruin a good thing?!"

Exactly! Now you still have a chance to be good friends forever...sid

Gayle in MD
06-20-2006, 09:44 AM
Wow, another fun night I missed out on with Wendy and Naz! Hey, I can tell you're my kind of partyers! <font color="red"> </font color> When Are You coming To My House ? ! ! !...

The drinks and pool are on the house here!

Love,
Gayle....Guess if you don't come this time, I'll have to break down and send you the money for the Tee Shirts!

9 Ball Girl
06-20-2006, 07:23 PM
The shirts were a gift from one radical to another! So forget about the $$$.

nAzarino is a big time procrastinator so I can probably foresee us going down (to your house that is /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif ) later in the year.

Gayle in MD
06-21-2006, 04:26 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nAz
06-21-2006, 11:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Wow, another fun night I missed out on with Wendy and Naz! Hey, I can tell you're my kind of partyers! <font color="red"> </font color> When Are You coming To My House ? ! ! !...

The drinks and pool are on the house here!

Love,
Gayle....Guess if you don't come this time, I'll have to break down and send you the money for the Tee Shirts! <hr /></blockquote>

Well Im going on Vacation On 7/1/06 to Orlando FLA. gonna visit Ed /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
and by the time i get back i hope that my new house will be finished so i can move in right a way... maybe late August early Sept.?

nAz
06-21-2006, 11:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> What is that you people are drinking? That is some nasty looking sh!t,around the rim of that glass. <hr /></blockquote>

LOL i think it's kosher salt.
damn religion even invades my drinks!

nAz
06-21-2006, 11:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vagabond:</font><hr> Am I invited to the wedding? /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif <hr /></blockquote>

F u ! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

no ring will ever find it's way on my fingers! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

nAz
06-21-2006, 11:15 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> "Wedding? Why ruin a good thing?!"

Exactly! Now you still have a chance to be good friends forever...sid <hr /></blockquote>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

nAz
06-21-2006, 11:19 AM
Argghhh I look queer /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

9 Ball Girl
06-21-2006, 01:06 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> Argghhh I look queer /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif <hr /></blockquote>No you don't.

But here you do:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid208/p99494c86937cdaee8ee8b286a1fcd012/ee668e3b.jpg

But I luvs ya anyway! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan
06-21-2006, 01:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>
Well Im going on Vacation On 7/1/06 to Orlando FLA. gonna visit Ed /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
and by the time i get back i hope that my new house will be finished so i can move in right a way... maybe late August early Sept.? <hr /></blockquote>

Naz,

Drop a PM to Chopstick while you're at it - he lives in Orlando, though he's talking about moving soon. I'm assuming that's why he didn't show up in 'Vegas. His plane arrived Monday night without him.

SpiderMan

nAz
06-21-2006, 10:55 PM
Ya i think i will do that... I hope I get to see the shuttle launch while I'm there.. it is schedule to go up that weekend.

eg8r
06-22-2006, 04:42 AM
Well, I wish I would have known, we are heading for our annual trip to Clearwater (actually just south of Clearwater by a mile or so) on the first.

How long are you going to be in town. I will be back the 5th. If you are still around maybe we can meet up at a pool hall.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-22-2006, 05:51 AM
Sounds good to me! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DickLeonard
06-22-2006, 05:55 AM
Drop1 they say that the number one thing that cures a womens sex drive is Wedding Cake.####

Sid_Vicious
06-22-2006, 06:18 AM
Miserably correct ####...sid

Chopstick
06-23-2006, 08:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>
and by the time i get back i hope that my new house will be finished so i can move in right a way... maybe late August early Sept.? <hr /></blockquote>

Naz,

Drop a PM to Chopstick while you're at it - he lives in Orlando, though he's talking about moving soon. I'm assuming that's why he didn't show up in 'Vegas. His plane arrived Monday night without him.

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

I got called off vacation to work Monday. Then a Tropical storm/almost hurricane came through. I didn't want to get on an airplane while there were tornados in sight.

Give me a call nAz. Clearwater is not that far. We can cruize over and bug Ed and go to Yborr City in Tampa.

Chopstick
06-23-2006, 08:15 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>

Naz,

I got called off vacation to work Monday. Then a Tropical storm/almost hurricane came through. I didn't want to get on an airplane while there were tornados in sight.

Give me a call nAz. Clearwater is not that far. We can cruize over and bug Ed and go to Yborr City in Tampa.

nAz
06-23-2006, 07:33 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>

Naz,

Give me a call nAz. Clearwater is not that far. We can cruize over and bug Ed and go to Yborr City in Tampa. <hr /></blockquote>

Chops i will do that... when i get back home later tonight i will send you and Ed a PM with my cell # so we can set up a play date /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif