PDA

View Full Version : No-Playing Rookie Scores in 'Vegas - TWICE!

SpiderMan
06-20-2006, 06:44 AM
Double congratulations to CCB's own "Stretch", who married his fiance' Judy (I saw the video, Elvis was definitely in the building!) last week in 'Vegas.

After "coming out on top" in that event /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif, he went on to place 1st in the men's artistic billiards competition:

Artistic Billiards Winners (http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/funkychateauspam/detail?.dir=/25e6&.dnm=386e.jpg&.src=ph)

The tall one is Stretch, not sure of the identity of the short one - probably another of those damned Canadian ringers!

SpiderMan

houseman
06-20-2006, 07:52 AM
Congratulations on both wins Stretch

Rich R.
06-20-2006, 08:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> After "coming out on top" in that event /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif,

<font color="red">Did you see the video of that too? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

he went on to place 1st in the men's artistic billiards competition
<font color="red">Congrats Stretch. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color> <hr /></blockquote>

Stretch
06-20-2006, 10:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> Double congratulations to CCB's own "Stretch", who married his fiance' Judy (I saw the video, Elvis was definitely in the building!) last week in 'Vegas.

After "coming out on top" in that event /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif, he went on to place 1st in the men's artistic billiards competition:

Artistic Billiards Winners (http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/funkychateauspam/detail?.dir=/25e6&amp;.dnm=386e.jpg&amp;.src=ph)

The tall one is Stretch, not sure of the identity of the short one - probably another of those damned Canadian ringers!

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

LMFAO!! thanks Spidy but your way to modest, you had a great tournament finishing 3rd in your division....ushering me to the one lose braket on the way i might add lol. So i finished in the money anyway, that's always fun. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The real toast of the town though is Janet Ritcy For winning the Womans Standard. God love her she comes out to all the mens tournaments here and gets sluaghtered over and over for the last 2 years. This year guess what she's not an easy draw anymore! So she was ready and she sure earned it!

Judy and myself had the best week ever out there and it was great to finially meet you and your buddies. We gotta do Vegas again! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif St.............did i really get married?? lol

SpiderMan
06-22-2006, 02:12 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr> [........did i really get married?? lol <hr /></blockquote>

Does Judy read this chat board? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan

Stretch
06-22-2006, 05:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr> [........did i really get married?? lol <hr /></blockquote>

Does Judy read this chat board? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

LMAO!! Of COURSE the wedding was the highlight of the whole week lol and i'm wise enough to keep repeating that in her presents at every opportunity. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif St.

dg-in-centralpa
06-22-2006, 05:34 PM
Congratulations!

DG

DickLeonard
06-23-2006, 05:11 AM
SSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTRRRRREEEETTTTCCCHHH Congrats on your winning and losing at the same time.####

Stretch
06-23-2006, 12:30 PM
Thanks DJ and Dick! Judy and i had the BEST time there. I heard the BCA event was 2 or 3 times bigger than the ACS! And i thought that was big! Man the bca one must of been insane. I kind of like the smaller crowds, easy to get around, the lines arn't big, and easy access to all the vendors, cue repair guys, side events, etc. etc. Who knows, there's a splinter club in town that wants to go back to the bca they run a 6 team leaugue that's so full you can only get in by invitation. Maybe i'll get an invite. St.

Barbara
06-23-2006, 07:05 PM
Hey Stretch!

Sorry for the lag in the time for congrats. So now Congrats to you and Judy! I hope you both remember years from now that that was then and jeez, where did the years go?! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif ;

True Love is so GREAT!!

Barbara