PDA

View Full Version : Hillary's appeal to Dear Abby

ceebee
06-20-2006, 01:33 PM
Dear Abby:

My husband is a liar and a cheat. He has cheated on me from the beginning and when I confront him, he denies everything. What's worse, everyone knows that he cheats on me. It is so humiliating.

He's also been out of work for almost fours years and he hasn't even looked for a new job.

All he does all day is smoke cigars, cruise around and bullshit with his buddies while I have to work to pay the bills. Since our daughter went away to college, he doesn't even pretend to like me and hints that I may be a lesbian. What should I do?

Signed,
Clueless in New York

Dear Clueless:
Grow up and dump him. Good grief, woman. You don't need him anymore. You're a United States Senator from New York.. Act like it

Deeman3
06-20-2006, 02:23 PM
ceebee,

Good one....

Deeman

moblsv
06-20-2006, 03:12 PM
Her husband does more for the country than the actual president, for that matter, so does Carter.

ceebee
06-20-2006, 04:18 PM
Just for the record... I don't have respect for any G**D*** politician in America. There is no reason or excuse for lies & corruption in public office, so corruption & lies should be dealt with ultra-severely.

When folks talk about politicians & refer to them as honorable... I just laugh. I laugh because I was able to see thru the ignorance of their reference & keep from puking my guts up. Honor is something less defiable any more.

Make no bones about my feelings... Dubya is the worst of the bunch. He's the worst little rich kid ever elected. His defecation of the oval office & duties as President, will be written about as long as humanity writes about government.

Bill Clinton is a whore monger. The very thing that propagates mankind, made a fool out of ol' Bill. He wasn't an honorable man in public or private. Why would the people a country trust a man, that a woman (wife) can't.

Hillree' is an anti-male-leadership precocious clown with synthetic balls. She wants to prove that she can make things worse. She couldn't keep the restrooms, in a State Park, clean.

ceebee
06-21-2006, 10:37 AM
THIS MIGHT OPEN YOUR EYES By Paul Harvey

Conveniently Forgotten Facts.
Back in 1969 a group of Black Panthers decided that a
fellow black panther named Alex Rackley needed to die.
Rackley was suspected of disloyalty. Rackley was first
tied to a chair.

Once safely immobilized, his friends tortured him for
hours by, among other things, pouring boiling water on him. When they got tired of torturing Rackley, Black Panther member, Warren Kimbo took Rackley outside and put a bullet in his head.

Rackley's body was later found floating in a river, about 25 miles north of New Haven, Connecticut.

Perhaps at this point you're curious as to what happened
to these Black Panthers? In 1977, only eight years later, only one of the killers was still in jail.

The shooter, Warren Kimbro,managed to get a scholarship
to Harvard and became good friends with none other than
Al Gore.

He later became an assistant dean at an Eastern Connecticut State College. Isn't that something?

As a '60s radical you can pump a bullet into someone's
head and a few years later, in the same state, you can
become an assistant college dean! Only in America !

Erica Huggins was the woman who served the Panthers by
boiling the water for Mr. Rackley's torture. Some years later Ms. Huggins was elected to a California School Board.

How in the world do you think these killers got off so easily? Maybe it was in some part due to the efforts of two people who came to the defense of the Panthers.

These two people actually went so far as to shut down Yale University with demonstrations in defense of the accused Black Panthers during their trial.

One of these people was none other than Bill Lan Lee. Mr. Lee, or Mr. Lan Lee, as the case may be, isn't a college dean. He isn't a member of a California School Board. He is now head of the United States Justice Department's
Civil Rights Division, appointed by none other than Bill Clinton.

O.K., so who was the other Panther defender?

Is this other notable Panther defender now a school board
member? Is this other Panther apologist now an assistant college dean? No,neither!

The other Panther defender was, like Lee, a radical law student at Yale University, at the time. She is now known as The "smartest woman in the world." She is none other than the Democratic senator from the State of New York,
our former First Lady, the incredible Hillary Rodham Clinton.

And now, Paul Harvey says, "You know the rest of the story".

nAz
06-21-2006, 10:56 AM
CeeBee my friend although you probably wont I believe you should apologize to Sen. Clinton for posting this right wing dribble.
There is so much garbage being put out there about the clintons, Hillary especially that I'm amazed no one has tried to shoot her.
From Snopes...

Black Panthers

Claim: Hillary Clinton helped free two Black Panthers accused of torturing and murdering Alex Rackley.

Example: [Collected on the Internet, 1999]

Scream, America, When You've Had Enough

Back in 1969 a group of Black Panthers decided that a Black man named Alex Rackley needed to die. Rackley was a fellow Panther suspected of disloyalty.

Rackley was first tied to a chair. Safely immobilized his "friends" tortured him for hours by, among other things, pouring boiling water on him.

When they got tired of torturing Rackley Black Panther member Warren Kimbro took Mr. Rackley's outside and put a bullet in his head. Rackley's body was found floating in a river about 25 miles north of New Haven, Conn.

Maybe at this point you're curious as to what happened to these Black Panthers. Well, in 1977, that's only eight years later, only one of the killers was still in jail. The shooter, Warren Kimbro, managed to get a scholarship to Harvard. He later became an assistant dean at Eastern Connecticut State College.

Isn't that something? As a 60's radical you can pump a bullet into someone's head, and years later, in the same State, you can be an assistant college dean! Only in America!

Ericka Huggins was the lady who served the Panthers by boiling the water for Mr. Rackley's torture. Some years later Ms. Huggins was elected to a California school board.

How in the world do you think that these killers got off so easy? Well, maybe it was in some part due to the efforts of two people who came to the defense of the Panthers. These two people actually went so far as to shut down Yale University with demonstrations in defense of the accused Black Panthers during their trial. One of those people was none other than Bill Lan Lee. Mr. Lee, or Mr. Lan Lee as the case may be, isn't a college dean. He isn't a member of a California school board. He is the head of the U.S. Justice Departments Civil Rights Division. Lee is serving in that capacity, illegally, by the way, but that's another story %u2014 another part of the Clinton saga of ignoring the rule of law.

O.K., so who was the other Panther defender? Is this other notable Panther defender now a school board member? Is this other Panther apologist now an assistant college dean?

Nope, neither. The other Panther defender was, like Lee, a radical law student at Yale University at that time. She is now known as The Smartest Woman in the World. She is none other than the unofficial Democratic candidate for U.S. Senate from the State of New York %u2014 our lovely First Lady, the incredible Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Origins: It's difficult for those who weren't around to experience the 1960s first-hand to fully understand the controversy that swirled around "radical" parties such as the Black Panthers. Certainly to many Americans they represented the very worst of that era's political movements: a group of hate-filled militants who felt their disaffection with the existing social and political systems justified anything required to achieve their aim of "revolution by any means necessary" (such as smuggling guns into a Marin County courtroom in an attempt to free Panther George Jackson, resulting in a shoot-out that killed a judge, two inmates, and Jackson's brother). To others, however, they were the only political group that truly represented a downtrodden and marginalized group of people who had been enslaved, discriminated against, and denied civil rights protections for hundreds of years; that sought to improve the condition of the poor by operating schools, opening medical clinics, and providing free breakfasts for ghetto children; and that had the courage to stand up to the brutality visited upon them by law enforcement acting in the service of a government and a society that sought to "keep them in their
place."

In May of 1969, Black Panther founder and national chairman Bobby Seale (who had already been indicted for his alleged participation in demonstrations at the Democratic National Convention in Chicago in August 1968) made a trip from Oakland to New Haven, Connecticut, to speak at Yale University. The Black Panthers were by then nationally known, a focus of media attention, and under the active surveillance of the FBI. (J. Edgar Hoover had publicly declared several months earlier that he considered the Panthers "the greatest threat to the internal security of the country.") Rumors of police informants and government spies having infiltrated the party were rampant, and a man named Alex Rackley, a member of the Panthers' New York chapter, fell under suspicion. Rackley was taken to the home of Warren Kimbro (a "community organizer and aspiring Panther") where he was held captive for 24 hours, beaten, and scalded with boiling water in an effort to force him to confess. Rackley was then taken to a marsh in Middlefield by Kimbro, George Sams (Panther field marshall and, according to some, himself a police informant), and Lonnie McLucas (a Panther member from Bridgeport), where Sams ordered Kimbro and McLucas to kill the suspected informant. (Who did the actual killing has always been disputed; McLucas reportedly fired the first shot, but Kimbro admitted to delivering the bullet to the head that killed Rackley.) Rackley's body was discovered the next day by fishermen, and fourteen Black Panthers were arrested and charged with murder, kidnapping, and conspiracy.

That several Black Panthers directly took part in the torture and murder of Alex Rackey is beyond dispute. But this piece isn't really about outrage over what the Black Panthers did thirty years ago; it's a political tract whose purpose is to discredit Hillary Clinton by associating her with the Black Panthers. Of the hundreds of people who played part in the Black Panthers' New Haven trial three decades ago, the only ones named here are Hillary Clinton (a former first lady and now a U.S. senator representing New York), and Bill Lann Lee (former acting head of the Justice Department's civil rights division, whose appointment by President Clinton was controversial because of Lee's support for affirmative action programs).

So, exactly what connection do Senator Clinton and Mr. Lee have to the Black Panthers? The piece quoted above claims:
How in the world do you think that these killers got off so easy? Well, maybe it was in some part due to the efforts of two people who came to the defense of the Panthers. These two people actually went so far as to shut down Yale University with demonstrations in defense of the accused Black Panthers during their trial.
We'll begin with the last part: Yale University was not "shut down" during the trial; classes were made optional when 12,000 Panther supporters swarmed the campus in protest, and the president of Yale University himself, Kingman Brewster Jr., announced: "I personally want to say that I'm appalled and ashamed that things should have come to such a pass that I am skeptical of the ability of Black revolutionaries to achieve a fair trial anywhere in the U.S." To lay the entire responsibility for such a massive, widespread protest on the shoulders of two Yale students is rather far-fetched, all the more so because nobody has offered evidence that either one of them led, or even participated in, any student demonstrations or protests in support of the Black Panthers. The above-quoted article also maintains:
How in the world do you think that these killers got off so easy? Well, maybe it was in some part due to the efforts of two people who came to the defense of the Panthers.
Neither Mr. Lee nor Senator Clinton "defended" the Panthers in the legal sense implied here. Bill Lee wasn't a lawyer, or even a law student; he was simply another Yale undergraduate who had no involvement in the Black Panthers' trial. Hillary Rodham (as she was known then) wasn't a lawyer then, either. She was a Yale law student, and like many of her politically-minded fellow law students who saw the latest "Trial of the Century" taking place right in their back yard, she took advantage of an opportunity to be involved in a minor, peripheral way by organizing other students to help the American Civil Liberties Union monitor the trial for civil rights violations. In any case, her tangential participation in the trial in no way helped "free" the two Black Panthers tried for the murder of Alex Rackley: they went free because the state failed to sufficiently prove its case, and after several days of deliberation the jury was unable to reach a verdict. The charges were dimissed, and the state declined to retry either Bobby Seale or Ericka Huggins.

As for Warren Kimbro, the man who admitted to shooting Alex Rackley in the head, the reason he's not still in prison is that the government allowed him to plead to a lesser charge (second degree murder) in exchange for turning state's evidence against other Panthers; he was sentenced to life in prison but was released after four years.

Update: Versions of the e-mailed denunciation headed "Paul Harvey's 'The rest of the story'" began circulating on the Internet in June 2000. This header plus a comment at the end of the text ("And now, as Paul Harvey says, you know the rest of the story") caused some to believe Paul Harvey had read this piece (or a shorter version of it) on the air. Paul Harvey's people confirm he has never broadcast the Panthers and Hillary Clinton story.

Last updated: 18 September 2005

Deeman3
06-21-2006, 10:58 AM
ceebee,

I can't beleive it but I agree with you. They are all crooks, and the leaches that work in government services as well. When you can hold a job, theres always the federal government to give you something to do or in leiu of that a government check. The parasites in Washington are all on the take, every day they receive a salary they are just preying on the taxpayer.

I sometimes think we should go ahead and elect a communist, I don't know that he/she would do that much worse a job. Hillary is pandering to the middle now, pretending to be a centrist and the right will move over to off-set her moves. This is all political crap.

I now compare civil "servants" to McDonald employees. They can't even be nice while they don't do their jobs. I am so glad I have the luxury of hiring an illegal alien to take care of all these liscensing and permit issues for me. The whole breauracacy makes me puke.

Deeman
happy in Alabama with no local governments to be seen....

SpiderMan
06-21-2006, 02:06 PM
Naz,

Do you think "snopes" is saying that the material isn't true, or only that Paul Harvey didn't air it?

SpiderMan

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>
Update: Versions of the e-mailed denunciation headed "Paul Harvey's 'The rest of the story'" began circulating on the Internet in June 2000. This header plus a comment at the end of the text ("And now, as Paul Harvey says, you know the rest of the story") caused some to believe Paul Harvey had read this piece (or a shorter version of it) on the air. Paul Harvey's people confirm he has never broadcast the Panthers and Hillary Clinton story.

Last updated: 18 September 2005 <hr /></blockquote>

ceebee
06-21-2006, 03:30 PM
Well NAZ, I will publicly apologize to you &amp; most everyone else, except Ol Hillree. I don't have any respect for Hillree, as a woman or a person.

If this post is incorrect, I should ask that it be taken away. I should have done some research, but I did not take the time.

nAz
06-21-2006, 10:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> Naz,

Do you think "snopes" is saying that the material isn't true, or only that Paul Harvey didn't air it?

SpiderMan

<hr /></blockquote>

Both??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

nAz
06-21-2006, 10:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ceebee:</font><hr> Well NAZ, I will publicly apologize to you &amp; most everyone else, except Ol Hillree. I don't have any respect for Hillree, as a woman or a person.

If this post is incorrect, I should ask that it be taken away. I should have done some research, but I did not take the time.

<hr /></blockquote>

LOL poor Hilliary! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

JUST Don't let it happen again MR! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Gayle in MD
06-22-2006, 11:10 AM
Right, and we all know the most hard-working, monogamously faithful and honorable workers in the world, work in the automobile industry, and especially the used car salesmen! LMAO!

I wish you knew some of the people I have known over a lifetime who have worked their tails off for the government! Every field has its dedicated workers, and its lazy good for nothings.

Oh, and just for the record, would you mind telling me one damn thing Laura Bush has done while first lady, other then smile, nod, eat, travel???? Hillary worked her tail off, and still does, and has been said to be the hardest working first lady since Elenor Roosevelt. Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter and Al Gore, will go down as doing more for this country after leaving office than any other presidents, or vice presidents. People are beginning to long for the good ol
Clinton days, after watching what the republicans have namaged to screw up in five years.

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in Md.

Deeman3
06-22-2006, 11:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Right, and we all know the most hard-working, monogamously faithful and honorable workers in the world, work in the automobile industry, and especially the used car salesmen! LMAO! <font color="blue"> Never sold used cars. I would not know. Don't remember any of us getting in trouble, really!</font color>

I wish you knew some of the people I have known over a lifetime who have worked their tails off for the government! Every field has its dedicated workers, and its lazy good for nothings. <font color="blue"> Sadly, the only ones that have presented themselves to me were the latter.</font color>

Oh, and just for the record, would you mind telling me one damn thing Laura Bush has done while first lady, other then smile, nod, eat, travel???? <font color="blue"> NOTHING, What was she supposed to do, establish a new health care plan for the U.S. select a new travel agency, sell under valued stocks and make a killing? If no one told you, she the First Lady, not the Vice President.</font color> Hillary worked her tail off, and still does, and has been said to be the hardest working first lady since Elenor Roosevelt. <font color="blue"> That's like saying James Brown is the hardest working man in Rock and Roll. He still can't outsell Elvis! </font color> Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter and Al Gore, will go down as doing more for this country after leaving office than any other presidents, or vice presidents. <font color="blue"> Yes, but it's sad they never did anything while in office. JK </font color> People are beginning to long for the good ol
Clinton days, after watching what the republicans have namaged to screw up in five years. <font color="blue"> I am often thinking back fondly of when Clinton was in office and everything he did was o.k with everyone, when selling the Chinese our technology was not a bad thing, when Carter sat alone for all those years without a friend in the Senate and when Gore invented the internet. </font color>

Deeman
those were the days my friend, Billy peeing on the WH lawn.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

Gayle in MD
06-22-2006, 12:11 PM
Clinton sure kept things quiet on the home front. Great economy, it grew like gangbusters, the deficit left by Bush Sr., Clinton turned into a surplus. We had one attack in eight years on our soil when Clinton was in office, but he sure as hell didn't spread terrorism all over the world, and he sure wasn't dumb enough to forget what happened in Vietnam, and occupy a country that was ripe for a civil war.

Take a look at where this country is now, after six years of Bush. Greatest ....deficit, spending, lives lost, enemies gained, creditability lost, laws broken, civil rights trampled on, Arabs taking over our port operations, selling out our airlines to foriegn interests, kissing ass with Arabians, too bad Bush didn't just pee on the White House lawn, and leave it at that. We'd be a lot better off now.

Gayle in Md.

Deeman3
06-22-2006, 12:20 PM
You know, after all our fights, I do have to say, if GWB had just peed on the White House Lawn, this would be a better world. We might all be dead by now but we'd sure be a happy and loving group.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Deeman

Chopstick
06-24-2006, 08:21 AM
Hey CeeBee, I didn't see this in snopes.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ceebee:</font><hr> Hillree' is an anti-male-leadership precocious clown with synthetic balls. <hr /></blockquote>

I guess that means it must be true. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif