PDA

View Full Version : Inspiration channel

wolfdancer
06-20-2006, 08:46 PM
I happened to watch this for a few minutes today....and they wanted 77 viewers( and you didn't need to be a virgin) to send in $1000 seeds today, to do God's work...well I was moved and sent 'em what I thought was a thousand dollar's worth......

Qtec
06-21-2006, 12:40 AM
You forgot to post the link!

[ QUOTE ]
It's no secret Satan is trying to sabotage our marriages, children, families, health, finances, and emotional well-being. To help you go on the offensive, we've compiled an arsenal of David Cerullo's teachings to defeat the enemy's scheming in your and your family's lives. If you've felt the evil one's battle raging in your life, you'll want to arm yourself with this mighty 'Battle Gear' to be victorious over the devil!

When you Sow your Seed of $70 you will receive David Cerullo's powerful teachings on three DVD's with three accompanying CD's, plus his NEW book, "Battle for Your Life!" Arm yourself now with these authoritative tools!

Thank you for partnering with us to Reach Souls for Christ Worldwide
<hr /></blockquote>

I don't agree with 'that', "the Devil made me do it" crap. When an evangelist gets caught with a hooker, 'its the Devil that led him astray'. BS
When those two poor US soldiers who were kidnapped[ may they RIP] and butchered by a bunch of maniacs, there were witnesses to the abduction. They could have made a call at least! Its easy to make the excuse that its " Allah's will". Its the same cop-out.
They all blame/justify God or the Devil for their own actions.
if JC is ever going to come back, now would be a good time.

Q

wolfdancer
06-21-2006, 08:19 AM
Q, thar weren't no link...just channel 35 up here....24 hrs a day of doing God's work, but God needs money......
I wonder if he'll continue to accept U.S. dollars....'cause while we trust God, I'm thinking he might not be trusting GWB's economics, that much anymore

Drop1
06-21-2006, 09:01 AM
Can you tell me exactly what is the work God does? I wonder is there a bank in Heaven,if thats where God hangs out. In my short sixty five years, I have never once heard of money given by God to off set the cost of the devistation,called acts of God. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Gayle in MD
06-27-2006, 01:58 PM
Gee Drop, don't be so hard on HIM, HE might be a Republican, and well, you know, they don't believe in "Pay as you go" It's a republican thing!

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif