PDA

View Full Version : Wingnut logic.

Qtec
06-22-2006, 11:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
9 Jul 2003 White House spokesman Ari Fleischer somehow manages to say with a straight face:
"Saddam Hussein had biological and chemical weapons that were unaccounted for that we're still confident we'll find. I think the burden is on those people who think he didn't have weapons of mass destruction to tell the world where they are... just because they haven't yet been found doesn't mean they didn't exist. The burden is on the critics to explain where the weapons of mass destruction are. If they think they were destroyed, the burden is on them to explain when he destroyed them and where he destroyed them." <hr /></blockquote>
Bigfoot, UFOs and Leprehcauns[ sp] are real. Prove me wrong! LMAO. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cushioncrawler
06-23-2006, 04:08 PM
There was a story going around years ago that privately the Iraqi scientists told the UN scientists about one big pile of buried poizon shells, but these were never destroyed, koz the pile was near one of Saddam's palaces, and the Iraqis (and scientists) responsible for siting the pile realised that Saddam would be very very unhappy if he found out that the pile was sited so close upwind of his family. Scientific Masonary (fairnuff). Perhaps these WMD's is those WMD's.

nAz
06-23-2006, 07:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> <hr /></blockquote>
Bigfoot, UFOs and Leprehcauns[ sp] are real. Prove me wrong! LMAO. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Wing nut logic...

hmmm so that is what you call it when i challenge people to prove to me that the flying spaghetti monster didn't create the universe!

Gayle in MD
06-26-2006, 01:09 PM
Funny thing is, even if he had them, the intelligence community overwhelmingly believed he would never use them against the United States, but instead, against Iran! Now look where we are!

Gayle in Md.