PDA

View Full Version : The cost of womens shoes.

Chopstick
06-24-2006, 08:53 AM
Out o the mouths of babes and ding bat blondes can come words of wisdom.

I was talking to my girlfriend on the phone the other night. She was talking about some shoes she saw and was complaining that every time she sees some she likes, they cost too much. She said they cost $400. Wow, I couldn't even imagine a pair of mens shoes costing that much.

I thought about it for a minute and decided that it must be all of the special types that womens shoes are divided into that allows them to charge more for. I named off a few types and even brought up the point that women even have a type a shoes that are expensive called "come f$$k me" shoes. I asked her if she could imagine a man going to the shoe store to buy a pair of "come f$$k me shoes." And she said.....

"No, but that's because ALL mens shoes are f$$k me shoes!"

Ya know what? She's right. I got my "I'm working on the car f$$k me shoes", my I'm cuttin' the grass f$$k me shoes and my "I'm goin fishin' f$$k me shoes."

I got a whole closet full of em. Maybe it's the consolidation of fashion functions that make mine cheaper. Now days when she calls on the phone I tell her to hold on while I get my shoes on. She just says OK I'll be over in a hour. Now life doesn't really have to be too complicated, does it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

PS

Sidney, you was wondering a while back if it was better to practice pool with your shoes on or off.

Shoes on Sid! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

wolfdancer
06-24-2006, 05:20 PM
Hey, you pay $400 for shoes, you already got f***ed.
Send her to Payless with $15.....she might even get the second pair half off...