PDA

View Full Version : need help :(

Mulak
06-25-2006, 04:04 PM
hey

My mom and I want to create a game room in the basement and we want to put a pool table. But our measurement of the basement is limited to size of the table and length of the cues. For 9' table cant fit, 8' table can fit but i can only use 36" and under and 7' table i can use 42" and under. which table is the best option 7' or 8' table?

ryushen21
06-25-2006, 04:07 PM
In that space i just wouldn't use a pool table. Seeing as your average pool cue is 58" long, using a 42" is just like shooting every shot with a jump cue. Just sounds like unfortunately you might not have enough room for a table in the space that you have. What are your room measurements?

Mulak
06-25-2006, 07:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ryushen21:</font><hr> In that space i just wouldn't use a pool table. Seeing as your average pool cue is 58" long, using a 42" is just like shooting every shot with a jump cue. Just sounds like unfortunately you might not have enough room for a table in the space that you have. What are your room measurements? <hr /></blockquote>

I drew a picture of the measurement but this forum doesnt seem to have image attachment... i can send it to your email or something

Stretch
06-26-2006, 03:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Mulak:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote ryushen21:</font><hr> In that space i just wouldn't use a pool table. Seeing as your average pool cue is 58" long, using a 42" is just like shooting every shot with a jump cue. Just sounds like unfortunately you might not have enough room for a table in the space that you have. What are your room measurements? <hr /></blockquote>

I drew a picture of the measurement but this forum doesnt seem to have image attachment... i can send it to your email or something <hr /></blockquote>

You drew a picture of the measurement? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif Um, a simple 12x12, or 8x10 or whatever the dimensions of your room is all that was asked for. It wasn't that tuff a question lol.......good luck. St.

Mulak
06-26-2006, 09:11 AM
its not a typical space... its a little weird its like a big rectangle of 14'6" by 9' attach to a small rectangle of 12' by 7'6" and between the two space its a 9'10" by 1'1" opening between the two