PDA

View Full Version : Betting on Pool--Worlds/Canadians/IPT

Poolislife
06-26-2006, 08:48 AM
Hello, Just thought I'd pass this along. UK Bookmaker StanJames(Sponsor of the Canadian Stan James 9-ball tour) has lines available for the Canadian 9-Ball Championships starting this Tuesday. Also available are the World Championships, and I heard that all IPT events will be up in the future. Some pretty juicy lines avail if anyone has a horse they like to finish first!! Not sure if any Pool players like to gamble, but thought I'd post anyway /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Poolislife
06-26-2006, 03:10 PM
Well I decided on my bets for the Canadians, I have 3 horses Running.

Ron Wiseman-- 14-1
Luc Salvas-- 12-1
John Morra-- 40-1 Taking a shot on the talented kid, with these odds.

What do you think? I got a winner?

For the Worlds I am thinking of taking some hometown Pinoys.

Orcullo - 40-1
Alcano - 50-1
Gallego - 66-1

Still not 100% sure who I will back though.

Billy
06-27-2006, 05:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Poolislife:</font><hr> Well I decided on my bets for the Canadians, I have 3 horses Running.

Ron Wiseman-- 14-1
Luc Salvas-- 12-1
John Morra-- 40-1 Taking a shot on the talented kid, with these odds.

What do you think? I got a winner?

For the Worlds I am thinking of taking some hometown Pinoys.

Orcullo - 40-1
Alcano - 50-1
Gallego - 66-1

Still not 100% sure who I will back though.

<hr /></blockquote>

is Morra the teenager (15 yo?) with the snooker player father?

he is a player /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif but 40-1 may not be the best bet

thinking it odd they would book bets on children?

jmo

Terry
06-27-2006, 07:27 AM
Yes, John is the son of Mario Morra and Anita McMahon. John will be turning 17 this year if he hasn't already. Although I wouldn't expect him to win the Canadians, he's a steady player and I like the way he plays. He made it to the semi finals of the 2004 world juniors only to meet Wu. Wu ran, I believe 7 racks and the score was 9-0 in a race to 11 before John got his third shot. John also won the BCA nationals in 2004 beating Justin Bergman and losing in the finals to Bergman in 2005. Terry

<hr /></blockquote>.

is Morra the teenager (15 yo?) with the snooker player father?

he is a player /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif but 40-1 may not be the best bet

thinking it odd they would book bets on children?

jmo <hr /></blockquote>