PDA

View Full Version : Ordering Moori tips from Wolfbite.com

BurloakB
06-26-2006, 11:42 AM
Has anyone here purchased Moori tips from John at Wolfbite.com? (http://www.wolfbite.com/tipsforsale.htm).

I'm thinking of ordering from him and just wondering what people think.

Thanks
Brian /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

SpiderMan
06-26-2006, 12:39 PM
The prices are reasonable, but I don't know anyone who has experience with the vendor. Atlas Billiard Supply claims to be the sole US importer for Moori, so in theory all stock offered by "legitimate" US retailers will have flowed through Atlas.

At one time, there was an Atlas guy who posted here, "ABChad". You might try sending him a PM to verify whether "Wolfbite" is a legit supplier.

SpiderMan

Rip
06-26-2006, 04:11 PM
During the past several years I've ordered from Wolfbite several times and the service and delivery was top notch.

Joe Nielsen also has decent prices on Moori tips and always gives excellent service.
http://stores.ebay.com/Nielsens-Billiards_Moori-All-Tips-Tip-Tools_W0QQcolZ2QQdirZ1QQfsubZ15QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Regards,
Rip

DickLeonard
07-03-2006, 05:12 AM
Rip nice to see you posting we can now remove your name from the CCB most wanted list.

CCB's own Stretch scored big in Vegas, a doubleheader. Won the Artistic title and got married at the same time. I can't remember if Elvis performed the ceremony.####

Rip
07-03-2006, 05:50 AM
Hello there ####,
I wasn't able to get away from the distractions of business to meet up with Stretch but I understand he's the new Mr. Las Vegas and a straight shootin' son of a gun! Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Stretch. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Rip

Sid_Vicious
07-03-2006, 07:32 AM
I kinda figured to bump into ya as well in LV, but I never made it beyond the perimeter of the Riveria, i.e. no Cue Club visits like before. Stretch kept me in my chair most of the time...the boy can play! sid

Rip
07-04-2006, 08:14 PM
Hi Sid V,
There seems to be a huge misunderstanding that is causing much confusion worldwide and beyond /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif. I am still living in LV and I'm actually celebrating my 30th year as a LV resident at this very moment (imagine the sound of ice cubes sloshing in a bath of water and bourbon) /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Next time your in town, let me know!
Regards,
Rip